Have you let yourself go?

YeahSiam

Jim Fixx died in the 80's.

Fitness guru, actor and model Greg Plitt has died after being struck by a train in LA. 2015

It's like this. One may die at any time. One may be fit and die. But there is absolutely no excuse to be so crude and rude and disrespectful to your elders to write, "You just can't do it so many times before your heart gives out and some poor girl has to wriggle out from underneath your sweaty mortal remains."

Fat and polite is better any day than in shape and crude, rude and disrespectful.

I'm not playing this game with you again.

I can understand that, it always ends up the same way!

Yup. I comment on the topic and a couple of other posters comment on me instead of the topic.

I commented that a fitness guru died while jogging. Another poster said that because he died in 1980 that was not a valid point. I don't know why.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I comment on the topic and a couple of other posters comment on me instead of the topic.

I commented that a fitness guru died while jogging. Another poster said that because he died in 1980 that was not a valid point. I don't know why.

I've never died when cycling I'd be interested to hear from others who have a different experience

I've never died when cycling I'd be interested to hear from others who have a different experience

I've come close a couple of times.

I've come close a couple of times.

I've suffered some horrific near-misses when I'v passed at a closing speed of 200 mph a metre or so from an oncoming vehicle, but I've normally relied on the train driver to keep us on the straight and narrow.

SC

Just met a fella about? my age....A few inches shorter than me......Had to go up 2 flights of stairs and he had to stop part way - mentioned he didn't like anything over one floor - too hard to get his 230 kg up and down.....

I weigh 235 lbs. - which means he outweighed me by 272 lbs.!!!!!

Just met a fella about? my age....A few inches shorter than me......Had to go up 2 flights of stairs and he had to stop part way - mentioned he didn't like anything over one floor - too hard to get his 230 kg up and down.....

I weigh 235 lbs. - which means he outweighed me by 272 lbs.!!!!!

I was never overweight,even though I worked in an office environment for 40 years, and I was a heavy drinker for 18 of those years. I am today fitter than ever, with muscles, due to lugging a grass cutter around our properties, I believe I could get into my RAF uniform from 1972. the excellent weather here is totally responsible for this, I love the heat and sunshine, having lived in the north of Scotland this is close to Paradise. I seldom go a day without some form of physical exercise, I bike a lot in addition, locals think I am an idiot, for exerting myself so much. I will however, have the last laugh on them. Being a total teetotaller certainly helps however.