Rolling Tabacco - Dark Side

emilymat

Bit reluctant to post but I have tried for years.

I like a smoke and roll my own. For years I have been able to buy from Best Supermarkets or Friendship.

Now, with such a hassle going into town from the lake I just wondered if anyone knew of a place on the dark-side that sells tobacco?. Thanks (I know I shouldn't smoke but it's a bit late to change).biggrin.png

There is a company in Bangkok, which does mail order. They claim to be Thailand's only dedicated pipe and RYO shop and carry everything that you can possibly imagine, from RYO tobaccos to papers to accessories.

You find them at www.vapourhouse.com

Only place I know is Foodland on Pattaya Klang which is still a trek from the lake. The only alternative is the horrible Thai stuff which you can get at the market on Nern Plab Wan.

Thanks VM. I might just try Foodland and buy 'in bulk". I have noticed the other outlets have slowly, over time, eliminated a variety of brands and now focus on 2 or 3. These have all sots of gimmicks with different 'flavours'. This also happened in 7/11 years ago where, slowly, UK branded cigarettes disappeared and were replaced by Thai brands. Oh well.

Thanks again.

Khao Noi 7/11 - about three hundred yards up from railway track on left hand side next to Mike Orchid Villas where I buy mine. They have Golden Virginia, Drum and I think one or two more brands. They also sell papers and filters.

Chris

Thanks for that info. Found your shop this morning and bought a supply of Drum. Makes you wonder why other 7/11's don't do this. Maybe they don't know or are forbidden, knowing the 'monopoly' mentality here.

Anyway, your post very much appreciated, as is the other one about mail order (yet to try). Nice fag now reading my book. clap2.gif