Two arrested for sexually assaulting two Chinese Tourists on Pattaya Island

webfact

Will be interesting to see what punishment these two creeps receive.

10 years would be about right.

10 years plus permanent repetition prevention would me my suggestion for these selfish psychos. Make an example of them for other men who may think this is acceptable behaviour. Ridiculous in a country where sex is readily available for 200 baht too but then maybe they didnt want a share of their money going to those same lawmakers and controllers who are now dealing with this crime???? Thailand! What are you doing?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two men arrested for sexually assaulting Chinese tourists

4-9-2558-10-41-25-wpcf_728x409.jpg

PATTAYA: -- City police yesterday arrested two speedboat employees and charged them with rape.

The arrest came just less than 48 hours after two female Chinese tourists filed complaints with Pattaya City Police Station that they were raped by speedboat operators.

The suspects admitted that they were inebriated and was sexually aroused when they saw the women taking photos in seductive poses.

Surachai Harnching-chai, 22, and Pima Ranoh, 29 were arrested by the Pattaya City and the Pattaya City Tourist Police after two Chinese tourists reported that they were raped by the two men while taking a speedboat trip on August 31st, 2015 to Koh Larn.

The two men were the speedboat operators and the women told police that they were threatened with screw-drivers while in the Pattaya bay and were raped.

Investigators have asked the Pattaya Court to issue warrants for the arrest of the two men for charges of rape.

As for the suspects they have admitted to the crime saying that they were drunk at the time and decided to commit the rapes when they were sexually aroused when the women posed in seductive poses while taking photographs.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/two-rapists-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-chinese-tourists

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-09-04

the women told police that they were threatened with screw-drivers while in the Pattaya bay and were raped

I would personally like to see whatever sentence they get, swapped with the 50 year sentence the young Westerner got for dealing 200 xtc pills along the beach.

coffee1.gif

No doubt that the two, violent, rapist Thais will be out a lot sooner.

coffee1.gif

So many seem to consider laws apply to others, not themselves.Its not just the major crimes (felonies) but traffic laws, petty theft, overcharging, false advertising, selling copies as orginal, etc It seems they really believe the LOS stands for the land of scams.

They are and will contine to discourage future touist arrivals as the enforment of law and the punishment handed down in many cases are laughable by real world standards.

As a wise man said '' you will reap what you sow'' I doubt he had rape in mind when he made this statement

So many seem to consider laws apply to others, not themselves.Its not just the major crimes (felonies) but traffic laws, petty theft, overcharging, false advertising, selling copies as orginal, etc It seems they really believe the LOS stands for the land of scams.

They are and will contine to discourage future touist arrivals as the enforment of law and the punishment handed down in many cases are laughable by real world standards.

As a wise man said '' you will reap what you sow'' I doubt he had rape in mind when he made this statement

Ehh... Thailand is the land of scams.... from the first "smile" you get to the last "smile" and everything else in between.

These dirt bags admit to the crime, the tourists go home, the dirt bags withdraw there

confessions, and with the complainants back in China there are no witnesses/complainants

for the trial and the dirt bags walk with a few days inconvenience of the time they are now

spending in jail. That is my thought on what is going to happen. I hope I am wrong.

THey would of had a shot at having consentual sex if they owned a yacht, man those 10 million dollar something yachts are trully pussy magnets. Today I saw one of them at the marine, lots of chicks were standing in front of it and taking pictures. They should save some money to buy a real yacht

The Chinese tourists are subject to a lot of crimes that have happened to other foreigners because they have no idea of what really goes on here. They internet available there isn't like what it is in the rest of the world, so they have no idea of the dangers that await them.

On the other side of that coin, they are great "talkers", and you can be sure than when they go home, they will relate their stories online in China, and they will spread like wildfire. It won't take to many incidents of crime and corruption for people of China to start thinking that maybe Thailand isn't such a good deal after all, and then watch the Chinese tourist numbers drop.

A proper pair of Reprobates should be locked up and taken out of circulation for a very long time but it will be all the girls fault they were to attractive and made us Horney so that will now entail a hefty 500Baht fine and dont you ever do that again as the foreign media could print bad storys and lies about Thailand saying that it is unsafe from getting scammed at the airport with high speed meter to your destination to get possibly raped and / or murdered when you get there.

It's nauseous that the perps blame the girls when it's their gross actions that were criminal. But they will never see it, will they? I hope they get a long jail sentence.

whistling.gif I can remember, after the murders on Koh Tao, a Thai person in a very high position implying that bikinis were the source of all evil, or something to that effect ... The two guys from Koh Larn are obviously uneducated scumbags, but if they feel encouraged 'from above', then who's really to blame ?

Men are the animals of eyes.they can't resist temptations of the flesh .whenever there was an opportunity they just took it. Dressing decently is a smart idea.

Indeed, men are obviously visually oriented. But the vast majority of men are fully capable of managing temptation.

A woman should always be smart about her situation and surroundings. But women should be able to expect to live free and do as they wish without fear, and this is why law enforcement should be diligent and justice should be swift and appropriate.

My sympathies for these two ladies. A wonderful vacation turned into a nightmare.

I get the impression that Chinese are quite ready to stand up and insist on justice.

Good for them and shame on these 2 scumbags.

Chinese stand up for justice...a complete oxymoron if I ever saw one. In addition, I am quite sure these Chinese were acting inappropriately during their stupid self-photo expose,,,boat owners do not take Chinese anywhere, your asking for trouble.

So, their actions while taking photos of one another justifies forcible rape by the two Thai scumbags? Is that what you're saying. I hope not, because if you are, you are one sick, demented individual with zero morals.

It's nauseous that the perps blame the girls when it's their gross actions that were criminal. But they will never see it, will they? I hope they get a long jail sentence.

So do I ST but am not holding my breath.After all it was the girls' fault for either dressing or acting sexy in front of 2 sex starved boys. Seriously though I think they are 2 very lucky girls .Could have been buried somewhere on that island and never seen again. The way things are going we wo;t have to worry too much about the tourist industry soon------- there won't be any touristsbah.gif

They will likely get off without any charges...Thai logic...if foreign women had not come here to avail themselves...these two young Thai paragons of "Thainess" would never have been seduced into sexually assaulting these two Chinese Tourists...

Fine the two women 10,000 baht each and stamp their passport banning them from returning to Thailand...Thai Justice is served...wai2.gif