I love Pattaya because...

dennis123

I came first time in Pattaya in February 1967 I was at that time working in Bangkok...

Since,I try to come every year for a few months...

I love Pattaya...because it is one of the few places in the world where YOU CANNOT GET BORED!

Thanks Pattaya!I love you...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap prostitutes

Cheap Beer.

Cheap excellent Thai food. wai2.gif

Ah your leaving out the very essence of life water. I believe I viewed a picture of Pattaya's water source and it looked pretty grim. If you also factor in increasing tourism and increased condo construction(I read here of figures of 10,000 to 15,000 coming onto the market) hmm everything else here because unimportant if ole Mother Nature decides she wants to become a drought tourist there for years to come.

I believe they have this water problem covered.

At present there is a huge under ground reservoir under construction

in the middle of the sukumvit road near pattaya Klang wai2.gif

Four response from four different people:

1. I love pattaya because it is a long way from where I live. I hope tomorrow I don't get I love Phuket because.........
  2. The best thing about pattaya .was it was always a long long way from where I lived. biggrin.png
  3. I love it because it keeps all those people away from Bangkok.
  4. Hmmm .. I simply love the fact that Pattaya is a long way from where I live. I'm not a sex tourist so I don't need it.

I'd almost start to think there are some clever bots online capable of rephrasing the same thing.

It's clear you guys aren't too crazy about Pattaya, but still reading the Pattaya forum, missing something guys? Is the wife boring you? biggrin.png

Edited by dennis123

• I love pattaya because it is a long way from where I live. I hope tomorrow I don't get I love Phuket because.........
  • The best thing about pattaya .was it was always a long long way from where I lived. biggrin.png
  • I love it because it keeps all those people away from Bangkok.
  • Hmmm .. I simply love the fact that Pattaya is a long way from where I live. I'm not a sex tourist so I don't need it.
I'd almost start to think there are some clever bots online capable of rephrasing the same thing.

It's clear you guys aren't too crazy about Pattaya, but still reading the Pattaya forum, missing something guys? Is the wife getting boring? :D

Is four people expressing a similar opinion really that hard to believe?

Why so easily bothered by people who don't agree with you? Might be time to grow a thicker skin.

Edited by SoiBiker

• I love pattaya because it is a long way from where I live. I hope tomorrow I don't get I love Phuket because.........
  • The best thing about pattaya .was it was always a long long way from where I lived. biggrin.png
  • I love it because it keeps all those people away from Bangkok.
  • Hmmm .. I simply love the fact that Pattaya is a long way from where I live. I'm not a sex tourist so I don't need it.

It's clear you guys aren't too crazy about Pattaya, but still reading the Pattaya forum, missing something guys? Is the wife getting boring? biggrin.png

Is four people expressing a similar opinion really that hard to believe?

Why so easily bothered by people who don't agree with you? Might be time to grow a thicker skin.

It's not about the disagreement at all, everyone is entitled to his/hers opinion of course, but really, 4 people repeating the exact same thing in a row, makes it kind of pathetic, we have a like button for these type of things!

It doesn't matter where I go, up north to Issan, down south to Krabi or maybe Koh Samui or Chiang Mai, but a couple weeks away from Pattaya all i want to do is come back. It still beats any other place in Thailand. All I seem to do is compare the other towns and then I say nope, Pattaya wins for everything, particularly on prices on food and beer and of course it's never a dull place.

The prices of regular well spirits if you buy in store are basically same as NY, beer is cheaper here. Restaurant and bar alcohol prices are much lower here. In Ny you get a Singha regular size beer for us$ 3.00 in some Thai restaurants. Supermarket prices around $2-2.50. Thai food in restaurants in NY is not that much more then a good Thai restaurant here. You pay $10-14 for a whole red snapper fried or tilapia steamed in NY and about the same here.

It doesn't matter where I go, up north to Issan, down south to Krabi or maybe Koh Samui or Chiang Mai, but a couple weeks away from Pattaya all i want to do is come back. It still beats any other place in Thailand. All I seem to do is compare the other towns and then I say nope, Pattaya wins for everything, particularly on prices on food and beer and of course it's never a dull place.

I've travelled the whole country and always glad when I'm back in Pattaya yes.

You can also love Pattaya ......

-without being a heavy drinker

- you can enjoy life without prostitutes

- you can enjoy western food from all corners of the globe, 10 minutes away in a car (try that in Bangkok).

Over six years since I last went to Pattaya,and ten since I first went, so this is historical, almost certainly changed a lot.

First time. Found out that I was not the boring old git my first (English) wife told me, but a sexy, handsome man. Even under the influence of a lot of Singha I suspected the girls may have been not telling the whole truth, but my self esteem needed a boost, and got it. Met my wife in Mike's shopping Mall, (Yeh I know, no farang admits to marrying a bar girl, but actually true, she was a teacher).

Other trips to Pattaya, but

Last time. Went with wife, son (4 months or so), stepdaughter (4 years), in laws from Issan and my best mate who'd come out from England. First bar we stopped in at the top of Walking Street, the girls were all over my son. Early evening and not many punters so they looked after him whilst we took my gobsmacked in laws and stepdaughter down walking street for a meal.

Obviously it has changed, but I'll always love Pattaya for the part it played in the life I now have.

No mention about the abundance of available women? The OP is gay for sure.

The OP is gay for sure. Look at the posters who gave him 'likes' for his OP.

So what! Leaves more women for you. 30-40 years ago I was homophobic and a bit racist, but I've mellowed and (maybe) a slightly better person.