Phunkism

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blink.png

Pay sites on how to pick up women.. ..... just when you thought it couldn't get any sadder, it does.

Some guys like the OP can't get past his issues/mental blocks, and the choices are single or taxi girls. Now that is SAD, especially at his age.

Edited by freedomnow

blink.png

Pay sites on how to pick up women.. ..... just when you thought it couldn't get any sadder, it does.

Try a few 7-elevens and if you see one you like, just say hi and if she responds in any way, ask her for her number in a positive, chirpy way, tell her she looks nice.

However, if she pulls out an I-phone6 to swap numbers, I'd say forget it as she is probably already 'in the loop' wink.png

Worked for me on 3rd rd . . . aaah cant wait to be back. She was called Tuk, made a rhyme up about her gigglem.gif

3rd Road.. so where's that? We have more than three roads in Chiang Mai.

Also, while an iPhone 6 might mean that in Pattaya, it tends to mean something else in Thailand.

Sorry I cannot comment on 2 of your statements because I dont know what the hell you are talking about?? but 3rd rd is the 3rd road away from the beach (in Pattaya) a beach is a stretch of area made up of sand. Sand is what the ground is made up of in such places as deserts.

Chiang Mai? I wasted 4 days of my life there a few years ago

blink.png

Try a few 7-elevens and if you see one you like, just say hi and if she responds in any way, ask her for her number in a positive, chirpy way, tell her she looks nice.

However, if she pulls out an I-phone6 to swap numbers, I'd say forget it as she is probably already 'in the loop' wink.png

Worked for me on 3rd rd . . . aaah cant wait to be back. She was called Tuk, made a rhyme up about her gigglem.gif

3rd Road.. so where's that? We have more than three roads in Chiang Mai.

Also, while an iPhone 6 might mean that in Pattaya, it tends to mean something else in Thailand.

Sorry I cannot comment on 2 of your statements because I dont know what the hell you are talking about?? but 3rd rd is the 3rd road away from the beach (in Pattaya) a beach is a stretch of area made up of sand. Sand is what the ground is made up of in such places as deserts.

Chiang Mai? I wasted 4 days of my life there a few years ago

pls don't waste any more of your time on the cm forum ;-)

At CMU and from the states? Join the softball groups/teams/classes there on most weekends....gals are swarming there and some of them also play on womens teams..... Just get involved....You'll find them a great group that by and large don't bar crawl.....

Get to know some of the guys - Gift - Hero - Champoo - Wei - big guy - Oat.....the girls will fall into place and you'll find a social circle....

At CMU and from the states? Join the softball groups/teams/classes there on most weekends....gals are swarming there and some of them also play on womens teams..... Just get involved....You'll find them a great group that by and large don't bar crawl.....Even better if you have skills but they are open to everybody at all levels - it's a new sport here and they love it so you might have some common ground.....

Get to know some of the guys - Gift - Hero - Champoo - Wei - big guy - Oat.....the girls will fall into place and you'll find a social circle....

Sounds like your dates are a pretty cut and dried experience.....Find something fun to do with food somewhere along the way - have fun looking at things.....They love flowers and exploring beauty - break out your phone and snap some poses of them - Thai gals love having there pictures taken - make them feel good/important and bring out their personality without questions and words getting in the way.....Break away from the CA date in a box thinking - things are 180' different here......Make it light and have fun - they are simple yet complicated and don't move as fast as the US.....The good ones are worth getting along with gradually.....

And remember - when you get there sex is a mutually pleasurable thing here - not an "anchor" emotional committment like in the west.....That could change as the relationship grows.....

There's a lot of good gals out there that have been treated like sh*t by Thai men and looking for better.....But they don't broadcast signals here like the west.....

Good luck - make it fun - not like a serious hunting trip - more like fishing in a good trout stream in the Sierras - they are out there......

One more thing - don't over analyze → over explain anything.....We are use to it but they aren't.....They are used to living for/in the minute and enjoying the moment like the beauty in a bubble - learn to be that way too → makes life a lot easier here.....You can go back to analysis paralysis when you get back to the states......

Excuse the double post - it wouldn't let me edit so clipboarded the whole thing.....

Honestly all these people throwing shades at me. Come meet me I'm near Maya Mall. Pm me the date & time I know none of you will have the balls too. Hell if you see me around the street call me out. I just wanna see how "great" you ppl are with women. Will go out scouring for some girls at the bar or just in public places. Cause the way you guys are trying too make it out seems like I'm not getting any action and your the grand-daddy of them all. At the end of the day i do have 7 girls I'm talking too. I just feel like i should get more. Im young/tatted/fit/well dressed.

Also i realized i mis-worded when i said i was shy.. its more like a psychological issue.. Im not scared at all too talk too women. I just don't want to speak on it though. Thats for a different time.

Also i have met 3 people on this site so far and all 3 ended up being socially inept nerds. Btw all 3 claimed too be good-looking and all that jazz.

Not like that matters or anything but this is how i view the people talking shit here or just old wrinkly sad mens.

@pgrhmmm - Thanks for the advice you're the only one who gave one lol. I will try that out.

post-245238-0-53475600-1444838767_thumb.

Edited by Phunkism

your talking to 7. dating 7?

is that not enough? do you need 10, 20?

the complaint is not meeting anyone, or just not finding ones you really click with?

meethinks this guy has some kind of self-esteem/inadequacy issues where he wants more girls then he thinks other guys are getting. is that what this is about?

then he starts talking about meeting other dudes from this forum in person and how they look <deleted>?

somethings wrong here...

Edited by fey

I think you need to be around people your age learning English , but then you are not going to be around Thais !

It is good to also learn Thai ,

see if you can find a way to give free english lessons or Korean is even better ,

As someone else said the best way to get a Thai girl is to make her laugh , its OK if she laughs at you , be Mr Bean , be silly and over the top, just be a goon sometimes ,

wear a Korean flag hat or USA flag hat or T shirt , and change back and forth , the people that see you everyday will figure it out.....

and play the Kpop angle , have a playlist on your phone and when you are sitting down play it loud enough to hear but not too loud to bother people who do not want to listen.

and you do not have to drink or smoke to go to bars , just drink water , Orange juice etc

I wish I was 27 single and in Thailand ,

Good luck , just have fun , smile and be fun to be around.....

hmm, still dreaming i see.

some people including me have mentioned dont go out specifically to try and meet a girl for dating. instead try taking up some interests or clubs that will enable you to grow your wider social circle. if you are liked thats good and friends will introduce friends and before long it will get around that you are a good guy. girls who you dont want to date might have friends who are suitable, equally guys might know some friends who are suitable or who like you.

secondly, you come across as an angry individual and someone who has a high opinion of themselves, girls do not like this in general and nor do people on here who are trying to help you. granted not all advice on here might be good for you but youve asked for advice and I do feel most people on here are trying the best to give you good advice from their point of view. remember people do have different points of view.

i wish you good luck, and hope you take the above bit of advice and consider it carefully. if you choose to ignore it then fine.

good luck and i hope to hear back from you when you've met a girl who makes you happy.

also remember that these girls you are talking about also have feelings like you. be honest with yourself and them and treat them as you would like to be treated. if you do that you wont go far wrong. i have a wonderful wife and feel very privileged.

the complaint is not meeting anyone, or just not finding ones you really click with?

meethinks this guy has some kind of self-esteem/inadequacy issues where he wants more girls then he thinks other guys are getting. is that what this is about?

then he starts talking about meeting other dudes from this forum in person and how they look <deleted>?

somethings wrong here...

Ya I'm dating 7. I just feel like i could do better with hotter girls. It's kinda hard to "click" with someone when theirs a language barrier. I probably do have some issues like i said. Im still looking for a "that girl" which i haven't found and its pissing me off.

some people including me have mentioned dont go out specifically to try and meet a girl for dating. instead try taking up some interests or clubs that will enable you to grow your wider social circle. if you are liked thats good and friends will introduce friends and before long it will get around that you are a good guy. girls who you dont want to date might have friends who are suitable, equally guys might know some friends who are suitable or who like you.

secondly, you come across as an angry individual and someone who has a high opinion of themselves, girls do not like this in general and nor do people on here who are trying to help you. granted not all advice on here might be good for you but youve asked for advice and I do feel most people on here are trying the best to give you good advice from their point of view. remember people do have different points of view.

i wish you good luck, and hope you take the above bit of advice and consider it carefully. if you choose to ignore it then fine.

good luck and i hope to hear back from you when you've met a girl who makes you happy.

I don't want too make friends. I don't want to join pointless "clubs" and have a big social circle. I don't like large groups or anything of that nature. I just want to meet a girl who first my criteria.

Yes, I'm emotional thats a stereotype of a Korean. I let every girl i talked too know straight up i do have anger issues that never scared anyone away.

Its really annoying how many lame anorexic thai guys have attractive girlfriends. Sometimes i wish i would just hit on them infront of them just to prove how much of a lame they are. Random thought.

somethings wrong here...

Ya I'm dating 7. I just feel like i could do better with hotter girls. It's kinda hard to "click" with someone when theirs a language barrier. I probably do have some issues like i said. Im still looking for a "that girl" which i haven't found and its pissing me off.

I don't want too make friends. I don't want to join pointless "clubs" and have a big social circle. I don't like large groups or anything of that nature. I just want to meet a girl who first my criteria.

Yes, I'm emotional thats a stereotype of a Korean. I let every girl i talked too know straight up i do have anger issues that never scared anyone away.

Its really annoying how many lame anorexic thai guys have attractive girlfriends. Sometimes i wish i would just hit on them infront of them just to prove how much of a lame they are. Random thought.

7 pages of advise for a Jealous Korean guy that wants to hit random Thai guy's to show how good he is ?

Don't want to make friends and maybe not even want to meet girls at all because he have many issues.

One issue we all know about Asian man is grow some balls and a dick !

Please close this tread now moderator this guy not deserve any help.

don't want too make friends. I don't want to join pointless "clubs" and have a big social circle. I don't like large groups or anything of that nature. I just want to meet a girl who first my criteria.

Good luck doing that to the wrong bloke.

You can't get a girlfriend because they quite justifiably think you're a prat, I'd work on that first.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

somethings wrong here...

If you can't speak Thai, then you're in the same boat as most farangs in Thailand. Nothing wrong with that because there are Thai girls who don't care...but they're not going to be the top notch girls you seem to be seeking. Most "normal" Thai girls just want a normal relationship with a guy they can communicate with perfectly. These girls aren't seeking money or a passport to a foreign land. It's near impossible for a foreign dude to compete with a Thai dude for these type of girls.

Do you speak Korean? Just wondering why you wouldn't be pursuing Korean girls. Plenty of hot Korean girls in Korea.

YOu should join some social activities, like crossfit, or book club, hiking group, or wine tastng or whatever..

This will let you meet nice girls, in a way where your not feeling shy, cause your doing something with a purpose.

Good luck

he has alreay said he isnt interested in doing any activities or meeting friends, just wants hot nice girlfriends, simple right?

Honestly all these people throwing shades at me. Come meet me I'm near Maya Mall. Pm me the date & time I know none of you will have the balls too. Hell if you see me around the street call me out. I just wanna see how "great" you ppl are with women. Will go out scouring for some girls at the bar or just in public places. Cause the way you guys are trying too make it out seems like I'm not getting any action and your the grand-daddy of them all. At the end of the day i do have 7 girls I'm talking too. I just feel like i should get more. Im young/tatted/fit/well dressed.

Also i realized i mis-worded when i said i was shy.. its more like a psychological issue.. Im not scared at all too talk too women. I just don't want to speak on it though. Thats for a different time.

Also i have met 3 people on this site so far and all 3 ended up being socially inept nerds. Btw all 3 claimed too be good-looking and all that jazz.

Not like that matters or anything but this is how i view the people talking shit here or just old wrinkly sad mens.

@pgrhmmm - Thanks for the advice you're the only one who gave one lol. I will try that out.

I am back in CM at the end of Dec so more than happy to meet you then, cant see anything big about that would require balls though! Meeting for a drink is hardly ballsy in my book but then hey maybe I don't frighten too easily?

The last time I recall being a little bit afraid was about 12 years ago at a Millwall match whilst hanging around outside late one winters evening.

I think i found one.. she stayed over last night if u get my drift.. [/quote)

Thrilling news, boy spent the night with a female in Thailand. Novel soon to be published.

Yep,really lucky and a rarity indeed for a young guy to get to spend the night with a female in Thailand and then need to tell the world about it.., if you get MY drift.

Any details on the hookup? Condom?

No condom. Took morning after pill.

She's a freak. Not really gonna go into detail here(probably gonna get banned), but she ended up staying for 2 nights at my place. Goes to a christian school lol.

Edited by Phunkism