Korat cop fired for demanding free food, beating cashier (video)

webfact

It's possible the cashier reported him because HE was then responsible for the cops bill.. $1400, vs $300 Baht per day wages for cashier, That's 4 days pay,,, My girl is a waitress at a popular resturant,, If she allows someone to skate without paying?,,, SHE'S responsible for the bill!!! So the cop wasn't expecting free meals from the owner,,, he's expecting a poor cashier to buy the cops meals.,, pathetic,,,

Edited by Adeeos

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's possible the cashier reported him because HE was then responsible for the cops bill.. $1400, vs $300 Baht per day wages for cashier, That's 4 days pay,,, My girl is a waitress at a popular resturant,, If she allows someone to skate without paying?,,, SHE'S responsible for the bill!!!

In fact in many work places in Thailand (often including all staff in restaurants) staff have to pay a sizable security deposit before they can start work or have a signed guarantee from a person known to be able to pay, and easily contactable, if something goes wrong, as in the case here, or theft etc.

Normal stuff.

It's possible the cashier reported him because HE was then responsible for the cops bill.. $1400, vs $300 Baht per day wages for cashier, That's 4 days pay,,, My girl is a waitress at a popular resturant,, If she allows someone to skate without paying?,,, SHE'S responsible for the bill!!!

In fact in many work places in Thailand (often including all staff in restaurants) staff have to pay a sizable security deposit before they can start work or have a signed guarantee from a person known to be able to pay, and easily contactable, if something goes wrong, as in the case here, or theft etc.

Normal stuff.

Ok.,, so again,, should the cashier be paying 3 days wages for the COPS meals?.....

Why cant business help these police with some food. The retail price of some rice and Gop is very inexpensive for them. And police dont get paid enough. They barely survive. Very kineow. But when they have a problem the first friend they call is a policeman....

Yeah,

I wonder then just why he does not try this trick in a Lotus, Big C or Makro supermarket.

The cart full of groceries pack.

Proceed to the cash register.

Payment denied.

The cashier then beats with his fist in the face.

And then yells: "You know who i am?"

That is brainless, right?

Why cant business help these police with some food. The retail price of some rice and Gop is very inexpensive for them. And police dont get paid enough. They barely survive. Very kineow. But when they have a problem the first friend they call is a policeman....

So because a person works hard to create a business, employ staff, he must give a Policeman free food.... Thats same Policeman who then breaks the law and insists he SHOULD be treated differently to other people who work hard and are on small salaries...

I am sure you must be joking as no sane person would suggest such a stupid thing!

While it's good they are making an example of this cop I really got to wonder about the "He has to take at least 45 days off from work to heal his nose," bit. 45 days off for a broken nose ? It normally takes 6 weeks to mend a broken bone ! Our mechanic was dicking around on his motorbike 2 weeks ago and took a nasty tumble. Big scrapes on his arms, legs and face. 2 days later back at work fixing motorcycles. I figured he should have been off (and being bandaged and cared for) for a week at least but I guess he wasn't going to get paid if he did so back to work it was).

I think someone is angling for a payoff if they are claiming 45 days to heal a broken nose.

And why not? Take the sorry specimen to the cleaners. It might send a message to other 'Do you know who I am brigade'.

Yeah,

I wonder then just why he does not try this trick in a Lotus, Big C or Makro supermarket.

The cart full of groceries pack.

Proceed to the cash register.

Payment denied.

The cashier then beats with his fist in the face.

And then yells: "You know who i am?"

That is brainless, right?

Doubt if even a Thai cop would try to shake down a supermarket cash register operator, but would love to be there if it ever happened. clap2.gif

And I can't believe how many posters replied to the comment by amerasianex.

As soon as I read his post I thought it was a bait for sure. It worked !

" ... his refusal to pay bills totaling 1,400 baht on 29 and 30 Aug."

I don't think anyone is talking about "reasonable" or "inexpensive" here.

This article seems to more about a total a**h*le than a cheap meal wink.png

Aw So...now we know what happens to those punk violent university students when they move on to the work force...

Nothing will happen to the cop...and he will likely still seek revenge on the folks at the restaurant...this is Thailand.

"I am your policeman...give me free food or I will kick you butt." wai2.gif

"... bills totaling 1,400 baht on 29 and 30 Aug." Seems this former officer was more than "barely surviving" at the restaurant's expense.

Love this bait.

If you continue to think this neanderthal logic, then all who earn less than police officers have to get free food, like almost all small farmers, factory workers, construction workers, small office employees, accountants, taxi drivers, housemaids, teachers, etc.

And all allowed to slapping then, the cashier in the face when the free food is denied.

Edited by tomacht8

I wonder what this story would have been under the last government.

I bet the owner wouldn't have dared report the officer.

Why don't you keep to the problem/question in the thread instead of ALWAYS going back and comment on the previous legitimate government?

Are you a troll employed by this present regime,as you never have anything constructive to say and always refer back in history!

Nobody likes bullies whatever colour they are!

Lt. Col. Prakarn Korpsiripat. "Do you know who I am?"

Now we all know who you are. An incredibly small man, with extreme self esteem issues, who picks on women, and feels the kind of confidence when attacking one, that he does not feel when fighting with a man. A small hearted man, with a sense of entitlement. A man child with a weapon, and a fancy title. The fact that this hooligan made it to the level of Lt. Colonel says it all. A member of a broken police force. Thrilled this creep got caught abusing his authority. I can only hope that there is at least a 1% chance he will be charged with assault and battery, and sentenced to time in prison. I hear those cell mates really love cops.

I wonder what this story would have been under the last government.

I bet the owner wouldn't have dared report the officer.

Must you shoe horn your nonsense into every thread, even ones unrelated to your terrifying bogeyman?

You're obsessed. It's quite pathetic.

*awaits the inevitable "you're a Communist" rebuttal*

Next time put a smiley or something so we can assume it's sarcasm writing and not a moron.

Are you serious!!!. I certainly hope not.You obviously support extortion. Which makes one think what you do yourself

While it's good they are making an example of this cop I really got to wonder about the "He has to take at least 45 days off from work to heal his nose," bit. 45 days off for a broken nose ? It normally takes 6 weeks to mend a broken bone ! Our mechanic was dicking around on his motorbike 2 weeks ago and took a nasty tumble. Big scrapes on his arms, legs and face. 2 days later back at work fixing motorcycles. I figured he should have been off (and being bandaged and cared for) for a week at least but I guess he wasn't going to get paid if he did so back to work it was).

I think someone is angling for a payoff if they are claiming 45 days to heal a broken nose.

How would you like a plaster cast on your hooter.

Scum! Glad he got canned and not 'transferred to another post'.

he will be transferred to an "inactive post", which is even more comfortable - not working at all but still getting full payment. And then he has enough time to support the local Mafia in their operations and that way he will make even more money

How do you know how much a scumbag BIB like this get paid (including bribes)?

Don't feel sorry for poor policemen in Thailand, there isn't any.