Migrant crisis: Where have the Gulf states been?

webfact

I listened attentively to a migrant from Syria already in Europe expressing his hope to go on to Germany.

When asked about solving the the problem in Syria he stated "he would prefer if it was sorted out by Arab Countries".

There is disconnect with problem solving unfortunately. The Arabs, do not want to upset Bashir.

You were doing well until your last sentence. The Gulf State Arabs would like to chop Bashir into little pieces, preferably through their proxy militias, of which ISIS is one.

You could substitute the final sentence by saying the ruling Gulf State tribes don't want to lose their immense wealth, power and complete lack of accountability for their actions and they see Iranian-backed Shias as the most likely source of trouble, followed closely by the fear of upsetting their own cossetted Sunni populations.

Take a look at what is happening in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya, all proxy wars which are not self-funded.

I stand corrected. Its the inaction and unaccountability that sticks in my throat. Arab problems are the World's problems even more so.

But lets be honest the root of the problem goes back to the actions of certain western countries if they had kept their noses out over the last 20 odd years and left a few of the middle eastern "dictators" in power to keep things "together" the world wouldnt be in the position its in now, yes Hussien and Gadafi were bad bastards but they had their uses ...the actions of Western countries have turned the middle east into a free for all

In the next few years one would expect a "civil war" to erupt in Europe which will start in the Eastern part of Europe and spread westwards, the natives in Europe are going to get fed up with the actions of their respective goverments and fed up with all the " imports " i think "fortress europe" is coming

Worse would happen sooner, rather than later.

In the next few years one would expect a "civil war" to erupt in Europe which will start in the Eastern part of Europe and spread westwards, the natives in Europe are going to get fed up with the actions of their respective goverments and fed up with all the " imports " i think "fortress europe" is coming

I would be inclined to think things will kick off over the next 2-3 years, fact is what European goverments are doing right now could result in the collaspe of certain goverments

I find it quite ironic that the only places these mostly muslim migrants feel is safe enough for them are christian countries.

Yes and then they start making demands based on their own religion.

A few months back a member of the House of Lords actually said something relevant when he pointed that in many areas the traditional pub on the corner was disappearing because of Moslem clout and influence.

Incidentally i read on the Internet today that the Saudis have already offered to build 200 mosques across Germany to help all these migrants settle in.

"Incidentally i read on the Internet today that the Saudis have already offered to build 200 mosques across Germany to help all these migrants settle in. "

True, and here is the article to back it up.

Just imagine the German people being awakened at daybreak each and every morning by the melodious sounds emanating from the loud speakers...and then hearing it four times more each day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend
ADAM WITHNALL
Friday 11 September 2015
Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.
Syria’s richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers.
According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend.

Insane... Interesting is the fact that in Ethiopia (where the proportion of muslims is growing), in a city called Axum, and traditionally an ancient Christian place, they have refused permission to build mosques. They say "well, you do not allow any churches to be built in Mecca, why would we have to allow you...?". In Europe, we've stopped to question things...

I find it quite ironic that the only places these mostly muslim migrants feel is safe enough for them are christian countries.

A few months back a member of the House of Lords actually said something relevant when he pointed that in many areas the traditional pub on the corner was disappearing because of Moslem clout and influence.

Incidentally i read on the Internet today that the Saudis have already offered to build 200 mosques across Germany to help all these migrants settle in.

"Incidentally i read on the Internet today that the Saudis have already offered to build 200 mosques across Germany to help all these migrants settle in. "

True, and here is the article to back it up.

Just imagine the German people being awakened at daybreak each and every morning by the melodious sounds emanating from the loud speakers...and then hearing it four times more each day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend

ADAM WITHNALL

Friday 11 September 2015

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

Syria’s richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers.

According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques--one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

Insane... Interesting is the fact that in Ethiopia (where the proportion of muslims is growing), in a city called Axum, and traditionally an ancient Christian place, they have refused permission to build mosques. They say "well, you do not allow any churches to be built in Mecca, why would we have to allow you...?". In Europe, we've stopped to question things...

The bleeding heart liberals and the PC crap will be the down fall of Europe, they are all too afraid of "upsetting" some " minority" and the "minorites" are playing it for all its worth

1. The Gulf states are subsidising ISIS, so the ISIS aim of invading Europe through the bellies of their women is agreeable to them (quote from Bourguiba, ca. 1970).

2. The Gulf states are sending money to Lebanon and other countries to look after refugees. Their publicly expressed excuses for doing this are despicable. They are ready to build 200 Mosques in Germany, what a surprise.

3. It could be claimed that if the money that is being spent on finding housing, health care and unemployment benefits for immigrants in Europe would be available to young European families then their birth rate would be sufficient to maintain the hegemony of European citizens. At present I believe that the Germans are producing 1.3 children per couple, Muslims, sorry, Arabs, have about 6 children per family. Demography maintains that Muslims (not just any immigrants) will be in the majority in Europe around 2060. Goodbye Europe.

4. Germany needs a new work force. They will find that they aren't getting a workforce, but human beings, with ideals and morality totally opposed to European ones.

5. It doesn't matter, as I will be dead by then. Since the intellectuals carefully demolished belief in Christianity without leaving anything in its place, EU has completely lost all moral courage.

6. More than half of the Muslims in the UK wish to see Sharia law introduced there.

As I say, goodbye to Christendom and many people will have a bad conscience about not liking Muslims even while their head is being removed.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the battle of Vienna, http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/09/other-september-11th.html

Interesting times coming up.

Watched BBC's News Night about an hour ago and there was a report from Germany on migration and opposition, especially from Bavarian MPs, to what's happening fearing the country will be a ' welfare magnet '.

Watching the news and seeing so many young men heading into Europe you have to think that for many reasons so many will be unemployable and ineligible for housing etc. and I think we can guess what will happen. Radical recruiters will have a field day.

I listened attentively to a migrant from Syria already in Europe expressing his hope to go on to Germany.

When asked about solving the the problem in Syria he stated "he would prefer if it was sorted out by Arab Countries".

There is disconnect with problem solving unfortunately. The Arabs, do not want to upset Bashir.

You were doing well until your last sentence. The Gulf State Arabs would like to chop Bashir into little pieces, preferably through their proxy militias, of which ISIS is one.

You could substitute the final sentence by saying the ruling Gulf State tribes don't want to lose their immense wealth, power and complete lack of accountability for their actions and they see Iranian-backed Shias as the most likely source of trouble, followed closely by the fear of upsetting their own cossetted Sunni populations.

Take a look at what is happening in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya, all proxy wars which are not self-funded.

I stand corrected. Its the inaction and unaccountability that sticks in my throat. Arab problems are the World's problems even more so.

But lets be honest the root of the problem goes back to the actions of certain western countries if they had kept their noses out over the last 20 odd years and left a few of the middle eastern "dictators" in power to keep things "together" the world wouldnt be in the position its in now, yes Hussien and Gadafi were bad bastards but they had their uses ...the actions of Western countries have turned the middle east into a free for all

Well let's briefly go a little further back. If certain countries hadn't colonized this area and drawn strange geo-political lines things might also be different. But they did.

Those wonderful dictators may have kept a lid on things, but that was a lid on a pressure cooker. People didn't flee because dead bodies can't run, except in the movies. When you look at the genocide of some groups, such as the Kurds, and the many, many thousands killed the picture is a little different. Oh, and when it was done, it was done without the press or anyone to witness the loss of life.

Do you honestly think that that situation was sustainable? Do you think the ultimate end wasn't going to mayhem?

Anything done in that part of the world is more like lighting a fuse to a powder keg than anything else.

Germany should accept the Saudi offer when Saudi allows churches to be built in Riyadh.

The Saudis have offered to build 200 new mosques for these splendid new Europeans. The Saudis understand all too well the West is committing collective hari-kari and are more than willing to assist. A few generations of liberalism is taking down a Civilization that Muzz armies failed to defeat over the centuries. The only satisfaction I will have is seeing radical Western feminists under Muzz domination.

The only satisfaction I will have is seeing radical Western feminists under Muzz domination.

Love it.

There is no not a chance of "fortress Europe" in reality.

There is a "Caliphate of Europe and Middle East" coming.

And sooner than you think.

Dealing with the Middle Age Religion, Politics and Practices in any place requires rigid (rather cruel) brute force.

This is a total impossibility in situation whereas:

- 45,000,000 million of Muslims are in the midst of soft Europeans;

- soft, liberal, politically correct Europeans have no stomach for use of a cruel brutal force. Therefore -

Europe is lost! Funny to observe how EU in its last convulsions is trying to teach Israel to deal with Arabs inside and around it.

As to the rich Gulf States - they will offer money, but not take anybody in. They have their riches to protect.

Should i be looking to retire in a land far far away?

The Forbes list recommends Ecuador is the place to

retire, gets me thinking.

The Forbes list,,,,

At the top of this years list is Ecuador. Low cost of living

combined with strong real estate values, despite a slight

uptick in prices in recent years, makes this equatorial

nation International Livings top destination for expat retirees.

Maybe it's worth a look.

If health services, very important as we grow older, are good, it certainly is worth a look.

In fact, anywhere that doesn't admit trash from the religion of peace is worth a look.

Dealing with the Middle Age Religion, Politics and Practices in any place requires rigid (rather cruel) brute force.

- soft, liberal, politically correct Europeans have no stomach for use of a cruel brutal force. Therefore -

Europe is lost! Funny to observe how EU in its last convulsions is trying to teach Israel to deal with Arabs inside and around it.

As to the rich Gulf States - they will offer money, but not take anybody in. They have their riches to protect.

Razor wire covered box cars, borders starting to be blocked......Fortress Europe commencing

Read the news

Saudi Arabia officials have said they'll take none because there could be terrorists among them. Let me tell you SA, there WILL be terrorists among them, but other countries are stupidly taking them.

The islamification of Germany is well underway! Suckers.

And when they become 'citizens' of Europe they are free to move anywhere... EU rules innit? Fortunate that Britain is an island but it is also part of that wretched EU. Let's have the referendum now, Dave!

If some countries stop destroying other countries.

If some countries stop funding terror i other countries under various pretexts.

If some countries stop forceful government changes in other countries.

And if ALL countries mind their own businesses, wouldn't most of these problems be solved to all?

Basically, just stop trodding on the weaker toes.

No way to mix Shia refugees in Sunni countries.
No way to mix Muslim refugees in secular Countries. The answer to the question posed by the o.p should however be self evident if you examine the population of the gulf states. They should contribute financially though.

Razor wire covered box cars, borders starting to be blocked......Fortress Europe commencing

Read the news

Too late, mate.

You are describing the mousetrap not a fortress.

The rat is already inside the cheese. It will eat it away to the core.

The barbed wire will only make it more difficult for the Europeans to escape.

Edited by ABCer