Pattaya Go-Go Bar raided due to Explicit Stage Shows

webfact

We need to have a good re-enactment to prove a crime was committed ................ seems all the rage at the moment !

There should be a press conference and photo op with the RTP brass outside one of the Pattaya gogo's. In Bangkok they did it in front of "Suckers" agogo. What would be the best Pattaya venue for this?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd from left is cute. Could dance on my table, too.

HEY!!!

That's my hi-so, 4th generation Chinese, highly educated, rich wife!

But . . . but . . . but . . . she said she was going to night school to study for her doctorate on rocket surgery.

I don't understand how the police could have made such a tragic error and arrested her.

Did Ken miss his payments this month. Or the Polee have seen his big house on the darkside.

Does anyone remember when this used to be the Blackout A-go-go years ago. In fact 20 odd years ago. First Go-Go I ever went in at 26 years old. Amazing shows back then as well.

Edited by Madaussie

Oh wait, ...... there is much more in Patpong right under your nose.... would you dare????

And a majority of the spots have some of the oldest and least attractive women in all of Bangkok. It is a horrific place. Stick with Soi Cowboy. Far more talent.

This incident is just another example of "not moving the country forward".

Oh wait, ...... there is much more in Patpong right under your nose.... would you dare????

And a majority of the spots have some of the oldest and least attractive women in all of Bangkok. It is a horrific place. Stick with Soi Cowboy. Far more talent.

This incident is just another example of "not moving the country forward".

Try Patpong soi 2. Some of the hottest, young gogo girls to be found.

Explicit? Highly doubtful. What did they do...rub up against each other and pretend to kiss? Anyone remember the old Hollywood Rock A-go-go in Nana? Dildos and bullfrog shows...NOW THOSE WERE EXPLICIT! shock1.gifw00t.gifclap2.gif

Don't forget the goldfish, smoking 10 cigarettes at once & shooting darts at balloons. thumbsup.gif

Explicit? Highly doubtful. What did they do...rub up against each other and pretend to kiss? Anyone remember the old Hollywood Rock A-go-go in Nana? Dildos and bullfrog shows...NOW THOSE WERE EXPLICIT! shock1.gifw00t.gifclap2.gif

Don't forget the goldfish, smoking 10 cigarettes at once & shooting darts at balloons. thumbsup.gif

555 Yes! Those "kittys" could gobble alot of goldfish! That girl in HollyRock could pop a balloon from 10 meters and up in second tier of seats! Still have a couple of those darts somewhere. And how 'bout that never ending chain of razor blades & turning water into wine! Saw a few dudes finish of those cigs when the girl was done with them! biggrin.png

How come they never raid the Russian places?

I don't think the Russian places have shows isn't it just straight out punter extortion? You walk in and a girl says hi to you and Big Boris comes over and says that'll be xx,xxx baht.

I hit that Ruskie bar on Walking Street once. I stayed about 10 seconds & walked out.

-----------------------

My first (and last) visit to a Russian bar was in Athens.

One very cute lady in there (only one female in the building at 6:00 PM). They had a big Go-Go sign out front.

I walked in, had 3 beers, bought 3 lady drinks & my bill was $350 USD..... This was in 2000, when $1 USD was worth a gazillion drachmas.

I negotiated Boris down to about $120 USD.