PM: Anyone expressing opinions that lead to unpeace in the country will be prosecuted

Lite Beer

PM: Anyone expressing opinions that lead to unpeace in the country will be prosecuted

BANGKOK, 12 September 2015 (NNT) - The PM has confirmed that legal action will be taken on anyone expressing opinions that could lead to unrest and instability in the country.

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha referred to the detention of Mr. Karun Hosakul, saying that the latter will be primarily detained for 7 days on charges of stirring unrest in the country which is a normal term of punishment related to this kind of offence. Mr.Karun had expressed his opinion and criticisms which were likely causing misunderstandings as well as not having respect for the law.

The PM further stated that legal action will be taken only on those who have violated the law. The case is also applied to Mr. Pichai Naripthaphan who has recently been detained for making the same offence several times.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-09-12 footer_n.gif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BANGKOK, 12 September 2015 (NNT) - The PM has confirmed that legal action will be taken on anyone expressing opinions that could lead to unrest and instability in the country.

The PM further stated that legal action will be taken only on those who have violated the law.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2015-09-12 footer_n.gif

And illegal action will be taken against those who have not broken the law. Edited by phoenixdoglover

At least he has the balls to publicly announce and admit his urge and need to be the unopposed dictator. I like his chutzpah.

It's better than corrupt proxy leaders in other countries using NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS, etc. to intimidate individuals while trying to make the masses believe they have the power to vent through opposition.

Instead they try to make race wars to distract from the fact that their country is bankrupt and needs more debt and war to continue functioning.

Disclaimer: If this post offends anyone, I will delete it. No need to ban me for a few days or give me points for stirring things up.

Please get back into your tree !

All the chronic behaviour or thinking (or lack of thinking!) processes, and everything else we sadly observe from recent times, is not limited to our glorious leader and those at or near that level or similar background.

What saddens me the most, is I see much the same in people and institutions where one might hope there is something different, where those institutions and people might be the real hope for change.

I'm sorry to say, but I can't see things really changing, unless there is a significant and unexpected game changer, that moves everything from this spiraling stability point.

But if there were some hope, some possible game changer that we cant foresee, I think the glorious leaders ruling, such as in this thread, will make it even less likely that hope might surface.

To peace or to unpeace, that's the question that is having me go to pieces, for, if I choose to unpeace - even peacefully - I would be placed unpleasently, and, if I choose to peace - whether peacefully or unpeacefully - my peace of mind my be unpleased.

tomorrows Shakesperianism will be: To just or to unjust

At least he has the balls to publicly announce and admit his urge and need to be the unopposed dictator. I like his chutzpah.

It's better than corrupt proxy leaders in other countries using NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS, etc. to intimidate individuals while trying to make the masses believe they have the power to vent through opposition.

Instead they try to make race wars to distract from the fact that their country is bankrupt and needs more debt and war to continue functioning.

Disclaimer: If this post offends anyone, I will delete it. No need to ban me for a few days or give me points for stirring things up.