Elton John: I want to meet Putin over gay rights

Lite Beer

Your reason being...?
Bigots need no reason.

Elton John is getting feisty in his old age. Good for him.

Why bigots, People have the right to their opinion , The thing is not everyone sees lebian , homosexuals as normal, thats their choice and opinion, But society does not allow them any say, becasue lesbians and homosexuals try and convince people that it's a natural act, again their opinion , but as soon as some says i disagree i think it's not normal they get slated becasue they should except that it's the norm. Maybe i am a bigot to,

You asked the question, so I will answer it. Yes, you are a bigot.

Very simple test. Would you say having black skin is not normal to a black person? Would you say having red hair is not normal to a Ginger? Would you say having brown eyes is not normal? I doubt your answer is yes. If so, then there is no point discussing this issue further. If your answer is no, then why on earth would you say that being LGBT is not normal? Jus because your are not one? It is certainly normal for them/us.

I maintain that speech such as yours will become criminalised in the future. It is currently offensive but I look forward to the day when people stop believing that it is an opinion, to which they have a right, but a fallacious stereotype that contributes to the dysfunction of LGBT people within society. And it should be punished. Just like other anti-social behaviour.

A distorted view in my opinion , This attitude starts wars. again using threats to make people do as you think.

Since you support discrimination against LGBT people, your opinion is entirely irrelevant to modern western society.

Laws impose penalties to enforce compliance. Hold your opinion, just don't have the bad manners, bad taste and boorishness to articulate it to the person against whom you discriminate. There will be consequences.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A distorted view in my opinion , This attitude starts wars. again using threats to make people do as you think.

Why bigots, People have the right to their opinion , The thing is not everyone sees lebian , homosexuals as normal, thats their choice and opinion, But society does not allow them any say, becasue lesbians and homosexuals try and convince people that it's a natural act, again their opinion , but as soon as some says i disagree i think it's not normal they get slated becasue they should except that it's the norm. Maybe i am a bigot to,

Very simple test. Would you say having black skin is not normal to a black person? Would you say having red hair is not normal to a Ginger? Would you say having brown eyes is not normal? I doubt your answer is yes. If so, then there is no point discussing this issue further. If your answer is no, then why on earth would you say that being LGBT is not normal? Jus because your are not one? It is certainly normal for them/us.

I maintain that speech such as yours will become criminalised in the future. It is currently offensive but I look forward to the day when people stop believing that it is an opinion, to which they have a right, but a fallacious stereotype that contributes to the dysfunction of LGBT people within society. And it should be punished. Just like other anti-social behaviour.

Since you support discrimination against LGBT people, your opinion is entirely irrelevant to modern western society.

Laws impose penalties to enforce compliance. Hold your opinion, just don't have the bad manners, bad taste and boorishness to articulate it to the person against whom you discriminate. There will be consequences.

keep taking your meds mate I have free will unlike you, I feel sorry for you end of conversation , thats my Right too,

keep taking your meds mate I have free will unlike you, I feel sorry for you end of conversation , thats my Right too,

Conversation? What conversation? I do not converse with bigots and simpletons. Be under no illusion, you are being instructed. Whether you choose to heed those instructions is irrelevant to me. You may choose to respect diversity and become a functioning member of modern society or you may remain wrapped in ignorance borne of bigotry. No skin off my nose either way.