Urinating Brits visit Pattaya Police station following viral Facebook video

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were caught urinating in the UK streets they would be fined 4000 baht, this is also true in the middle of the night.

I wonder why they close all public toilets at 5pm

I have never used a public toilet in the UK for years except in shopping malls... most are a disgrace, if I am desperate often head for the nearest McDuck smile.png

There are many places with toilets Walking St, Beach Road, Second Road and the Soi's between, many are free.

seen hundreds of thais doing the same thing.

I've been a regular in Thailand for 30-plus years and I seen nowhere near "hundreds of Thais" urinating in the street. How is it that you've seen so many???

Some people take up train spotting for a hobby, others.....! laugh.png

seen hundreds of thais doing the same thing.

I've been a regular in Thailand for 30-plus years and I seen nowhere near "hundreds of Thais" urinating in the street. How is it that you've seen so many???

Maybe he has the 'I Spy book of Thais Pissing'

Funny they point out one guy from Scotland and one from the North of England

Quality cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Tourists

Because we Southerners don't do such a thing!!

Naaah... Yes we do, but with a little more decorum...

went there once , think I saw these guys.

wai2.gif

Love it, very funny....oop t'North moost be gthand, by 'eck as like.

They should be thrown out of Thailand and have their passports stamped "never" to be

allowed back

The "Jocks" behaviour doesn't surprise me, you only have to look at him to see what kind of creature he is.......and he would be better keeping that excuse of a "penis" out of sight......that proves what a small brained "<deleted>" he is....

It is little wonder that people think we Brits are ALL problem makers with baffoons like this breathing Gods air

Clear off you "Low Lifes" you are not wanted here (or anywhere for that matter)

I think you are overreacting a little bit. After all this is pattaya. If a similar thing happened in Las Vegas you would suggest a similar punishment?

I would recommend it anywhere somebody thinks it ok to behave in this manner.......especially in broad daylight

As for the flowers.....the policeman should have stuck them up the Jocks backside.......

Although I do not condone what they have done, At least they had owned up to it and went to publicly apologize. They aren't the first drunk tourists to do something like this. I find interesting that you focus on the fact the he is a "Jock".

I assume you live in Thailand and possibly in Pattaya? If either is true, then I am a little surprised you have the stance you do. I would think most people that live here have a little more liberal view on what a suitable punishment would be. Its widely known that Thailand is pretty lax on enforcement of the laws. If you wanted to live in a society that was tough on laws, I would expect you to live somewhere else.

Yes I do live in Thailand but NOT in Pattaya........

I am a retired respectable business man,who came here for the weather and the beautiful countryside, but not for the sex tourism

Whilst Pattaya does have a seedier side, which attracts a certain type of visitor, (such as the two disgusting individuals in question) it is unfair to blanket brand it as being a total den of eniquity.....

I feel sure that sometime in the not so distant future the place will be cleaned up and lose the present unfortunate image....

This is possibly the reason for the successful Thai/Bangkok people buying there.

And yes there are decent Scots people.....but this guy doesn't fall into that category (nor does his colleague)

They should be thrown out of Thailand and have their passports stamped "never" to be
allowed back
The "Jocks" behaviour doesn't surprise me, you only have to look at him to see what kind of creature he is.......and he would be better keeping that excuse of a "penis" out of sight......that proves what a small brained "<deleted>" he is....
It is little wonder that people think we Brits are ALL problem makers with baffoons like this breathing Gods air
Clear off you "Low Lifes" you are not wanted here (or anywhere for that matter)
I think you are overreacting a little bit. After all this is pattaya. If a similar thing happened in Las Vegas you would suggest a similar punishment?

I would recommend it anywhere somebody thinks it ok to behave in this manner.......especially in broad daylight
As for the flowers.....the policeman should have stuck them up the Jocks backside.......

Although I do not condone what they have done, At least they had owned up to it and went to publicly apologize. They aren't the first drunk tourists to do something like this. I find interesting that you focus on the fact the he is a "Jock".

I assume you live in Thailand and possibly in Pattaya? If either is true, then I am a little surprised you have the stance you do. I would think most people that live here have a little more liberal view on what a suitable punishment would be. Its widely known that Thailand is pretty lax on enforcement of the laws. If you wanted to live in a society that was tough on laws, I would expect you to live somewhere else.

Yes I do live in Thailand but NOT in Pattaya........
I am a retired respectable business man,who came here for the weather and the beautiful countryside, but not for the sex tourism

Whilst Pattaya does have a seedier side, which attracts a certain type of visitor, (such as the two disgusting individuals in question) it is unfair to blanket brand it as being a total den of eniquity.....

I feel sure that sometime in the not so distant future the place will be cleaned up and lose the present unfortunate image....

This is possibly the reason for the successful Thai/Bangkok people buying there.

And yes there are decent Scots people.....but this guy doesn't fall into that category (nor does his colleague)
Well I apologize Mr. Successful respected retired non sex tourist. I notice you talked about almost everything but what I posted about which was that you live in a country that rarely enforces any laws, but you want them start enforcing them, and actually think they will in the not so distant future.

They should be thrown out of Thailand and have their passports stamped "never" to beallowed backThe "Jocks" behaviour doesn't surprise me, you only have to look at him to see what kind of creature he is.......and he would be better keeping that excuse of a "penis" out of sight......that proves what a small brained "<deleted>" he is....It is little wonder that people think we Brits are ALL problem makers with baffoons like this breathing Gods airClear off you "Low Lifes" you are not wanted here (or anywhere for that matter)
I would recommend it anywhere somebody thinks it ok to behave in this manner.......especially in broad daylightAs for the flowers.....the policeman should have stuck them up the Jocks backside.......
Although I do not condone what they have done, At least they had owned up to it and went to publicly apologize. They aren't the first drunk tourists to do something like this. I find interesting that you focus on the fact the he is a "Jock". I assume you live in Thailand and possibly in Pattaya? If either is true, then I am a little surprised you have the stance you do. I would think most people that live here have a little more liberal view on what a suitable punishment would be. Its widely known that Thailand is pretty lax on enforcement of the laws. If you wanted to live in a society that was tough on laws, I would expect you to live somewhere else.
Yes I do live in Thailand but NOT in Pattaya........I am a retired respectable business man,who came here for the weather and the beautiful countryside, but not for the sex tourismWhilst Pattaya does have a seedier side, which attracts a certain type of visitor, (such as the two disgusting individuals in question) it is unfair to blanket brand it as being a total den of eniquity.....I feel sure that sometime in the not so distant future the place will be cleaned up and lose the present unfortunate image....This is possibly the reason for the successful Thai/Bangkok people buying there.And yes there are decent Scots people.....but this guy doesn't fall into that category (nor does his colleague)
Well I apologize Mr. Successful respected retired non sex tourist. I notice you talked about almost everything but what I posted about which was that you live in a country that rarely enforces any laws, but you want them start enforcing them, and actually think they will in the not so distant future.

What a "Strange fellow"