New Fortuner: Roomier and more appealing with better performance

webfact

Fortuners; have been, are and will continue to be...........................................................driven by arse holes

Mine's the biggest car so get outta my way!

People who make all-encompassing, prejudicial statements........a-holes.

Bet I know what you drive.

Fortuners; have been, are and will continue to be...........................................................driven by arse holes

Mine's the biggest car so get outta my way!

People who make all-encompassing, prejudicial statements........a-holes.

Bet I know what you drive.

Wrong.

Review of new car? Rather a brown envelope from Toyota. The " very large choice of engines" would be the two old ones and the new 2.8 then. Three is a small number. Don't care, will never buy one. Triton drivers the most aggressive, Fortuner drivers the worst.

You appear to be really intelligent. rolleyes.gif

Review of new car? Rather a brown envelope from Toyota. The " very large choice of engines" would be the two old ones and the new 2.8 then. Three is a small number. Don't care, will never buy one. Triton drivers the most aggressive, Fortuner drivers the worst.

Actually, both the 2.4L and 2.8L diesels are new - the gasoline 2.7L is the solo carryover.

Triton's have better handling, maybe you mean "most sporty"? :P

just teted the new Fortuner top model yesterday, not impressed by the riding comfort, very nerveous anw way inferior to my current Altis - was my very 1st SUV ride tough (besides CRV)

If the ride has the 'mandatory' 50psi in the tyres instead of the recommended 29psi, it will ride like shit. But, it ain't a saloon car with saloon car suspension..

I like saloon cars far more comfortable, however if it floods (and it has again in some area's) a Pickup / SUV is far better to have.

just teted the new Fortuner top model yesterday, not impressed by the riding comfort, very nerveous anw way inferior to my current Altis - was my very 1st SUV ride tough (besides CRV)

If the ride has the 'mandatory' 50psi in the tyres instead of the recommended 29psi, it will ride like shit. But, it ain't a saloon car with saloon car suspension..

I like saloon cars far more comfortable, however if it floods (and it has again in some area's) a Pickup / SUV is far better to have.

If yo want an SUV, and ride comfort it a top priority, but you don't want to step up to 4M+ Baht for a Euro, the ones to test drive are the Everest, X-Trail, and CR-V.

Edited by IMHO