Pattaya Flooding

Nice Boyd

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks on the River Tai LOL

It was quite a pleasant evening, having a coffee on the river front

The shoe shop opposite had water come inside. Lucky it stopped when it did.

post-34982-0-65674200-1442412658_thumb.jpost-34982-0-54841900-1442412660_thumb.jpost-34982-0-63732700-1442412659_thumb.j

Edited by tropo

And how will the 2 pumps on beach road cope with that? whistling.gif

I dont think they re working,I was pushing water with my truck onto the beach,well what's left of it 2 kilometer waterfall,could of Wakeboarded the length of Beach Rd. Just left Beach road and went up Soi Post Office,massage girls trying to keep my one man Tsunami out of their shops,yes I went slow,saw one guy with his PCX upside down, trying to get the water out,good luck with that,a nice guy too

I was caught in the chaos last night from 6.30 onwards. I was in my trusty Honda Jazz. Despite the waters coming into the car it kept going the length of Soi Bukhao & up to higher ground on Klang. When I opened the doors the water rushed out. I bought 2 basins at Big C & my friend & I bailed out the inside/boot. A number of luxury cars ground to a halt (BMW & Merc.) Amazingly the Jazz kept going tho' the exhaust was under water. About 11pm I managed to get to Suk which was flooded in the usual places before Pattaya Tai. Soi 6 was open for business - so I've heard.