Europeans shut borders, block bridges, to halt migrant surge

Lite Beer

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhetoric with words such as 'keep popping out babies', IMO... -snip-

Would you prefer "sliding out babies" or "pushing out babies?" Their birth rates are atrocious and intended to overwhelm other populations.

Western civilization is in real danger and the pathetic thing is that the elite are encouraging its demise.

Mainstream newspapers have finally caught on that Saudi etc have not accepted any refugees. Article in the weekend rag about enough tents in Mina to house 3 million refugees only occupied for 5 days a year.

Saudi complains that it has donated US$700 million already. That is probably less than they would spend on all those mosques they want to build in Germany.

Would you prefer "sliding out babies" or "pushing out babies?" Their birth rates are atrocious and intended to overwhelm other populations.

Western civilization is in real danger and the pathetic thing is that the elite are encouraging its demise.

BS. I'll re-post the content you edited out below. There is a worldwide trend in Islamic majority countries of a declining birth rate as their economies and education opportunities improve. Currently the global average birthrate for Muslim women is approx 3.1, whereas for Christian women it is estimated at 2.6 per woman

The national birth rate average in Syria is now estimated to be at less than three children per woman & predicted to fall to a maximum of two per female by 2025; the birth rate to maintain population replacement is 2.1 per female.

All you and others are doing is constantly repeating alarmist & defeatist right wing rhetoric without supporting facts.

Asylum used to be for spy's, the odd ballet dancer or genuine political victims. Now it's just a way for the less well off to force themselves illegally into the west to ponce off our misguided generosity and misplaced compassion. Hungary is the only country trying to stand against this tidal way of illegal immigration under the guise of refugees from one country. When they get to the first safe country they should be made to stay there, but only genuine cases, the rest should be turned away and given no help at all. How come Saudi Arabia is not willing to take any of these people?

BS. I'll re-post the content you edited out below. There is a worldwide trend in Islamic majority countries of a declining birth rate as their economies and education opportunities improve. Currently the global average birthrate for Muslim women is approx 3.1, whereas for Christian women it is estimated at 2.6 per woman

The national birth rate average in Syria is now estimated to be at less than three children per woman & predicted to fall to a maximum of two per female by 2025; the birth rate to maintain population replacement is 2.1 per female.

All you and others are doing is constantly repeating alarmist & defeatist right wing rhetoric without supporting facts.

That Syrian women would have ANY babies in a war zone goes to show how insane it all is. it's not like it only started 8 months ago.

The problem is that people think the population has to increase to sustain?????????? More pollution, more overfishing, more destruction of the environment?

We seemed to get by OK when the world population was only half what it is now, so let's get back to that. Robots are coming to do the unwanted by humans jobs.

What is the Muslim birth rate in the UK as opposed to the European UK population? Why is it that Merkel thinks they are needed to replace the workforce into the future?

As usual you just try to deflect. The Muslims have a very high birth rate in countries they want to take over as part of their nefarious world plan.

Do these migrants not consider that all the barriers placed in their way might be indicative of something?

Yes they do but if you borrow someones child and the child is crying you can bet the press will go on about how terrible everyone is being treated. Thy play the sympathy card everytime

True. Though, what the kids have to go through is unimaginable, but giving that guy a job with a team is purely out of the movies.

BTW, what job did they give him, fluffer?

The ones from the real war zones it is better than what they left

Easy answer to the question as to why Saudi Arabia isn't taking any of the migrants. Saudi Arabia doesn't have its head in the sand (haha, little joke there) and Saudi Arabia always does what's best for Saudi Arabia. Letting in an army of young, militant men is not a good thing and Saudi has rightly taken a pass. Europe could learn a lesson.

"Western civilization" - biggrin.png

Western culture then. Would you prefer sharia law- do you even know what sharia is?

Guess I would prefer Sharia to Nazi law.

For me, a law is a tool, like a computer program. I know where to start from, and I know what I want - and when I want it.

I would certainly prefer Thai Buddhist law to Nazi law, not so sure about Sharia. Is there any computer simulation for Sharia, so I could compare?

Easy answer to the question as to why Saudi Arabia isn't taking any of the migrants. Saudi Arabia doesn't have its head in the sand (haha, little joke there) and Saudi Arabia always does what's best for Saudi Arabia. Letting in an army of young, militant men is not a good thing and Saudi has rightly taken a pass. Europe could learn a lesson.

Guess you know the history of the Saudi conquest in the 1930s, don't you?

Western culture then. Would you prefer sharia law- do you even know what sharia is?

For me, a law is a tool, like a computer program. I know where to start from, and I know what I want - and when I want it.

I would certainly prefer Thai Buddhist law to Nazi law, not so sure about Sharia. Is there any computer simulation for Sharia, so I could compare?

You OBVIOUSLY never lived under sharia- I have. No way I would accept that if I wasn't getting paid vast amounts of money to put up with it, as I was. Do you really want your wife/ GF to be hit on the head with a stick for showing too much hair?

Who is talking about Nazi law- no one else on here.

You OBVIOUSLY never lived under sharia- I have. No way I would accept that if I wasn't getting paid vast amounts of money to put up with it, as I was. Do you really want your wife/ GF to be hit on the head with a stick for showing too much hair?

He is obsessed with Nazis. He wants the entire Western world to be destroyed because, as he pointed out in an earlier post, his father was a Nazi. This is where German guilt gets you--suicide for everyone.

So, you had your price to cope with Sharia. I have my price to cope, too. The difference is, I had already worked for my money before the Nazis took it.

Details would be off-topic here (I guess)

What is the Muslim birth rate in the UK as opposed to the European UK population? Why is it that Merkel thinks they are needed to replace the workforce into the future?

As usual you just try to deflect. The Muslims have a very high birth rate in countries they want to take over as part of their nefarious world plan.

When presented with facts you deflect. Note UK net immigration is not forecast to significantly increase...

Assuming patterns of net immigration do not change significantly, the Pew Forum thinks that there will be just over 5.5 million British Muslims, representing 8.2 per cent of the UK population, by 2030.

FactCheck wouldn’t bet on the British Muslim population ever topping 10 per cent, let alone 50 per cent.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

Edited by simple1

http://www.die-stadtredaktion.de/2015/09/rubriken/gesellschaft/soziales/phv-gemeinderat-unterstuetzt-plaene-des-landes-aber-kritisiert-informationspolitik/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Latest (sorry, not available in English)

German Military about to be deployed for registration of refugees in Heidelberg.

A breach of German constitution.

N***s.

Edited by micmichd

When presented with facts you deflect. Note UK net immigration is not forecast to significantly increase...

Assuming patterns of net immigration do not change significantly, the Pew Forum thinks that there will be just over 5.5 million British Muslims, representing 8.2 per cent of the UK population, by 2030.

FactCheck wouldn’t bet on the British Muslim population ever topping 10 per cent, let alone 50 per cent.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

10% is sufficient to bring about societal changes. Homosexuals, who number 10% of the population, took their lifestyle choice from being illegal last century, to not only legal in every aspect, but celebrated by society, in many western countries.

I read on the BBC this morning that EU ministers have voted (majority vote, not unanimous) to distribute 120,000 'genuine' refugees across different EU countries.

But in the same article, it mentions that about 480,000 refugees have already arrived in Europe, with the majority being economic migrants.

Do the EU ministers really think that the economic refugees will willingly return to their home countries?

Stop talking about distributing 120,000 refugees. Add an extra zero to that number and you'll be a lot closer to the reality.

Let's get the wording right.

A refugee is someone fleeing danger. The moment they are out of danger, yet continue to move on from country to country they are migrants.

Hence, there are no 'genuine refugees' in central Europe.

Your wording is still massively wrong. A refugee is someone with a well founded fear of persecution for the 5 reasons set forth in the UN Conventions.

Whatever country a genuine refugee is in does not change this definition.

Does anyone here have a good solution to this problem?

Yes, compulsory purchase of Malta as their new island home.

I never trusted the Maltese anyway... :)

The Maltese are amongst the nicest people in the world,so why you think otherwise i don't know.

A refugee is someone fleeing danger. The moment they are out of danger, yet continue to move on from country to country they are migrants.

Your wording is still massively wrong. A refugee is someone with a well founded fear of persecution for the 5 reasons set forth in the UN Conventions.

And exactly what persecution is a person in Calais, trying to enter the UK illegally, facing? What persecution is someone in Denmark facing, as they fight police for their "right" to go to Sweden?

The same applies to the people who have arrived in Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia.

These are not 'genuine refugees' in the eyes of anyone but but the self-styled "progressive" elites and their media toadies.

And exactly what persecution is a person in Calais, trying to enter the UK illegally, facing? What persecution is someone in Denmark facing, as they fight police for their "right" to go to Sweden?

The same applies to the people who have arrived in Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia.

These are not 'genuine refugees' in the eyes of anyone but but the self-styled "progressive" elites and their media toadies.

The danger they fear is jail and deportation back to the war zone where they came from, without having a chance to reach their destinations. Edited by micmichd

You forgot one important fact, many of the native Brits are so sick of the situation in their own country, that many of them are now leaving. Some going to countries such as Thailand,where they enjoy fewer rights in some respect,but more rights in others.