David Cameron engaged in obscene act with pig's head when a student, book claims

webfact

David Cameron engaged in obscene act with pig's head when a student, book claims

LONDON: -- Social media users have barely been able to contain their delight at claims in a new biography that British Prime Minister David Cameron put "a private part of his anatomy" into the mouth of a dead pig at an initiation ceremony while he was a student at Oxford University.

The allegation was published in Call Me Dave: The Unauthorised Biography and attributed to "a distinguished Oxford contemporary" who is himself an MP, co-authors Lord Michael Ashcroft and Isabel Oakeshott said.

The act was allegedly performed at an event hosted by the notorious Oxford dining club, the Piers Gaveston, named in honour of the supposed lover of King Edward II of England.

Full story: http://www.smh.com.au/world/david-cameron-engaged-in-obscene-act-with-pigs-head-when-a-student-book-claims-20150921-gjr7hz.html

smh.jpg
-- Sydney Morning Herald 2015-09-21

So none of the Media Delights have ever done anything stupid in their lives, "Give Me A Break", I do not agree with hazing to start with but now long ago was this, have they run out of anything else to report. How about Europe is going down for the count with all the Muslims being shoved down their throats. The Free World is going to Hell in a hand basket, and they are worried about this !!

So none of the Media Delights have ever done anything stupid in their lives, "Give Me A Break", I do not agree with hazing to start with but now long ago was this, have they run out of anything else to report. How about Europe is going down for the count with all the Muslims being shoved down their throats. The Free World is going to Hell in a hand basket, and they are worried about this !!

yes, but there's "doing something stupid" and then there is putting your penis inside the mouth of a dead pig.

I'm not sure what muslims in Europe have to do with David Cameron and his penchant for pigs.

Sure as hell no muslim would have done this.

Agree that this is of no importance whatsoever.

But your reference to muslims make no sense at all.

I think poor little David being sexually abused at Uni is newsworthy, it may explain why he is such a <deleted>.

Edited by Scott

Bet he thought all was forgotten after all those years until somebody squealed on him . Lookout , someones for the chop .

He will probably use the Gideon Defence - say absolutley nothing, even when photographs of you in the company of a convicted brothel keeper and a line of cocaine emerge.

Cameron's lament:

All my life I've been walking, been walking since I was 9 months old. No one ever called me a walker.

I eat several meals a day, no one ever referred to me as an eater.

I drink several cups of tea a day, I've never been branded as a tea drinker.

But I screw just one pig and ...

I think poor little David being sexually abused at Uni is newsworthy, it may explain why he is such a <deleted>.

He wasn't sexually abused, he sexually abused a poor little piggy which was probably grateful to have died beforehand

I do agree with Pat Condell when he tweeted that he'd rather have a prime minister who committed an obscene act with a pigs head as a student than one who calls Hamas 'friends' as an adult.

What has Corbyn got to do with this? The story is reflective of the man - someone who spent his gilded youth in elitist, thuggish gangs laughing at the poor and smashing up restaurants because they could (a) get away with it; (b ask pater to pay for it. He is not PM because he is particularly clever or gifted - he is PM purely by accident of birth.

Edited by RuamRudy

He wasn't sexually abused, he sexually abused a poor little piggy which was probably grateful to have died beforehand

Unfortunately it is not illegal to have sex with a dead animal in the UK and, presuming that this was actually hazing and not just some random thing that he chose to do, then it would be a case of sexual abuse and incur a possible charge to whomever it was who enticed him.

I do agree with Pat Condell when he tweeted that he'd rather have a prime minister who committed an obscene act with a pigs head as a student than one who calls Hamas 'friends' as an adult.

What has Corbyn got to do with this? The story is reflective of the man - someone who spent his gilded youth in elitist, thuggish gangs laughing at the poor and smashing up restaurants because they could (a) get away with it; (b ask pater to pay for it. He is not PM because he is particularly clever or gifted - he is PM purely by accident of birth.

If what is alleged is true, then "losing" the Kengate tapes when he worked at Carlton TV and then managing to use them to blackmail his way to the top would actually be quite clever, fiendish but clever.

If what is alleged is true, then "losing" the Kengate tapes when he worked at Carlton TV and then managing to use them to blackmail his way to the top would actually be quite clever, fiendish but clever.

I fully withdraw my prior suggestion that this was just low brow tittle tattle - I had never heard of Kengate until I read your post. Whilst it could all be paranoid nonsense, I hope it is fully pushed to the limit.

Interestingly, I heard one commentator say that the pig sex allegations would never have been run by the red tops, and that it was interesting that the Daily Mail broke it. Maybe they know that this is just the merest puff needed to unravel a much more sordid affair.