Navy, Army officers charged with human trafficking in southern Thailand

webfact

I find it interesting that more charges were filed one week after the reporter who was being sued by the Navy for defamation was let off the rusty hook.

Interesting.

I also find it hilarious that the junta cheerleaders in their pink pumps and swatches run away from this and every article that highlights the deep-seated and humanely just military in Thailand.

Hilarious trolls all under the bridge.

Today.

These arrests may also be coincidental with USA President Obama having to decide by end of October whether to "punish" Thailand for continuing to be place in Tier 3.

Until today only two arrests were made of military officers charged with human trafficking. One was a naval officer arrested in January 2015 but to date he was never identified nor had any further information been released regarding his prosecution.

The Generals can no longer delay action against military human traffickers and need some sacrifices now. Why? Because if the USA invokes economic sanctions against Thailand over Tier 3 listing, the junta may suffer public humiliation by causing further economic hardship for the nation.

How can any Thai held their head up high knowing that their own police, navy and army, the pillars and protectors

of the Thai pride and it's sovereignty, accused in people kidnapping and human trafficking? I die of shame right now

if I were a proud Thai.....

How does anyone with 4K posts not understand this? Thais respect and admire power, influence, and corruption, to include xenophobic trafficking of lowly non-Thais, because Thai culture is based on the Sakdina system of institutionalized inequality and restores the average Thai with the conviction that he is not at the bottom of the ladder and he feels gratified that there are people to look down upon.

Then again, you could have 4K posts without ever stepping foot in LOS.

Don't be silly. The poster was merely being rhetorical. Lighten up.