Benelli 25 TNT

GARYZX6R

Has anyone seen one yet in the showrooms, I am a long way away from a dealer, but was told at Udon Thani that they are out October/November?

Went in there today Allan and they had 3 in the showroom,red,white and black. Nice little bike ,not for big type farangs as to small..The extra for the 300 in my opinion is well worth it..

Oh bugga, I thought it was the same size...

The Udon guys said I could could get it with a Khon Kaen book ...

Interesting, how the TNT25 compares with the Honda CB300f

Seat height 780mm 780mm

Wheelbase 1385mm 1380mm

Weight 150kg 158kg

BHP 24.1hp 29.2hp

cc 249cc 286cc

Baht 94.9k Baht 130k Baht

So size-wise about the same and with the same tyres/rims. @ 110f / 140r / 17"rims

After a 400km trip around Isaan over the weekend on my NV400 chasing twisties and finding very few, I have decided to buy a lightweight bike I can carry on my 4 door pickup. These tedious trips up and down main roads are not me me, even with 40+hp, I just can't be asked.

150kg is doable, the NV400 @ 230kg isn't. Go somewhere nice, off-load the bike and ride.

Lazy pommy bastard......beatdeadhorse.gif

i thought you were getting a CRF250M???

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know where you got that idea, haven't said I was buying anything, yet, this is a chat forum, "all mouth no trousers" me.

The CRF is a most unlikely option, too tall, too expensive and really crap for a passenger, as we always ride two up. More suited to an off-road waller.

After a 400km trip around Isaan over the weekend on my NV400 chasing twisties and finding very few, I have decided to buy a lightweight bike I can carry on my 4 door pickup. These tedious trips up and down main roads are not me me, even with 40+hp, I just can't be asked.

150kg is doable, the NV400 @ 230kg isn't. Go somewhere nice, off-load the bike and ride.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well KK still doesn't have a dealer, but seen 3 of the 25s on the streets here, trouble is they have been going the other way, so haven't seen anything up close. From a distance they do look small, though on paper that are the same size as the CB300f.

My guess is that will sell a lot, 3 (at least) in just a few weeks in a town where there isn't yet a dealer is promising.

Probably the same bike you have just seen 3 times?

Don't get to excited .

Yes, could be they didn't like the colour and repainted it and then gave it to someone else to ride, no I think I will get excited...

This is big news in Khon Kaen, "the city of the future", da na!! destined to be the main trade hub between China and the rest of the world.

Yes, we are definitely going places here.......probably.

So how dare you say we only have one TNT25!!! shock1.gif !

Oh so sorry it's gone from travelling in opposite direction and not getting a close look ,to now you can actually identify the rider.do they even come in 3 different colours?

Don't take it all so serious about Khon Kaen, but I think there were three different bikes, one white, one black and one red, all with completely different riders, though I couldn't pick any out in an ID parade, as two rode past in the other direction, one I saw in my rear view mirror, so it is just possible that was a 300.

It ain't such a big scandal and there are shed loads nicely finished low cost Stallions around town and this kind of falls into the same category in that respect.

They all had that distinctive ladder frame, looked smart, but as I say smaller than I expected.... We shall see.........

Benelli will offer the Benelli TNT25 (BN251) in the first half of 2015 in the colors white and black. Price will be advised and is expected to be very competitive.

That's strange bennilli marketing obviously differs from your dreamworld,looks to me they come I. One colour only which is white and black.

Edited by taninthai

Benelli will offer the Benelli TNT25 (BN251) in the first half of 2015 in the colors white and black. Price will be advised and is expected to be very competitive.

That's strange bennilli marketing obviously differs from your dreamworld,looks to me they come I. One colour only which is white and black.

white is one colour and black is another colour. So at least two colours... I like blue!

Them pictures make it look bigger than it actually is. Its a small bike ,not for a large farang ok for thai guys.

i sat on one today at the Benelli dealers in Hua Hin...

i would not describe it as a "small bike"...

i'm 5ft 10 in and it felt an ok size...

had a CB300F before and it feels a similar size to that...

at 94,900B it does seem a wedge of value against the 300F at circa 132,000b .....

in the flesh its one hell of a nice looking bike....they are going to be flying out of the showroom....