HOW are Islamic State extremists getting their hands on so many Toyota four-wheel-drives?

How unislamic of them! Surely they should be riding horses or winged donkeys, just like their prophet.

Incidentally, John Oliver covered the subject on his TV programme a few days ago:

How much was the personalised number plate?

How unislamic of them! Surely they should be riding horses or winged donkeys, just like their prophet.

Incidentally, John Oliver covered the subject on his TV programme a few days ago:

How much was the personalised number plate?

Not a personalised number plate. It's the name of the model name, the "Toyota ISIS". See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Isis

These aren't new models. No dealers involved. Most of them are almost certainly second hand, exported from Japan where white is an extremely popular car colour. White also works well in a hot climate, reflecting sunlight so reducing the heat inside the car.

So, no conspiracy theories required.

These aren't new models. No dealers involved. Most of them are almost certainly second hand, exported from Japan where white is an extremely popular car colour. White also works well in a hot climate, reflecting sunlight so reducing the heat inside the car.

A lot of Toyota pickups in the Middle East are made in Thailand.

Not

The UK helping with their overseas aid perhaps?

Not fair to give the Brits all the credit. I believe Obama left a few thousand Armor Plated hum-vees sitting with the keys in them. Real nice, good job.

Just a note; military HMMV do not have keys.

Not

Are. All the pickups where I worked were made in Thailand. Toyota, Ford, Isuzu.

Not fair to give the Brits all the credit. I believe Obama left a few thousand Armor Plated hum-vees sitting with the keys in them. Real nice, good job.

I have asked this question and many other obvious questions mant times, the media, well 90% of them or more can never answer these questions.

ISIS are using mainly American arms, they can sell stolen oil through Turkey, Saudis are (allegedly) supplying them weapons.

The public are treated like stupid idiots world wide.

Bush once said, we will track down their money supplies and freeze them.

However this never has happened and America are being embarrased now as Russia make effective airstrikes against ISIS and their mates, American airstrikes a joke, American spending a joke.

Since the ARAB SPRING we have seen nothing but kaos in the middle east and a massive amount of Toyotas and weapons supplied to terror groups.

The media saddly are privatised shills and arms companies can manufacture and supply weapons at will and never be taken to task by Obama, CNN ,BBC, or any other PM or politician world wide.

I now find that RT is the only media outlet in the world today that goes near to publishing truths.

We have to always read between the lines with all media.

The world is a sad and corrupt mess at the moment and saddly the media still can convince masses, One look at Donald Trump should be enough to wake anyone up.

I have asked this question and many other obvious questions mant times, the media, well 90% of them or more can never answer these questions.

ISIS are using mainly American arms, they can sell stolen oil through Turkey, Saudis are (allegedly) supplying them weapons.

However this never has happened and America are being embarrased now as Russia make effective airstrikes against ISIS and their mates, American airstrikes a joke, American spending a joke.

Since the ARAB SPRING we have seen nothing but kaos in the middle east and a massive amount of Toyotas and weapons supplied to terror groups.

The media saddly are privatised shills and arms companies can manufacture and supply weapons at will and never be taken to task by Obama, CNN ,BBC, or any other PM or politician world wide.

I now find that RT is the only media outlet in the world today that goes near to publishing truths.

The world is a sad and corrupt mess at the moment and saddly the media still can convince masses, One look at Donald Trump should be enough to wake anyone up.

The Russians are not bombing ISIS. Do you just say whatever makes you feel good in a fact-free ramble? They're bombing opponents of the entrenched Russian interests--the Assad regime. RT , the truth?! It's worse than the old Soviet media, nothing but anti-American propaganda, about 10% truth and the rest twisted or outright lies.

Some answers OP.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-13/us-government-supplied-isis%E2%80%99-iconic-pickup-trucks

https://www.rt.com/usa/317886-toyota-isis-trucks-treasury/

Edited by SOUTHERNSTAR

Left hand drives in the photograph so unlikely to be Japanese domestic market models.

The Russians are not bombing ISIS. Do you just say whatever makes you feel good in a fact-free ramble? They're bombing opponents of the entrenched Russian interests--the Assad regime. RT , the truth?! It's worse than the old Soviet media, nothing but anti-American propaganda, about 10% truth and the rest twisted or outright lies.

Russia is an embarassment to good old USA, saddam Husien never had weapons of mass destruction , Blair and Bush sold the world a lemon.They are selling the world the same lemon over Asaad.

If you tell a lie long enough people will believe it.

Of 83 billion$$$ of aid that went to Afghanistan only 1 billion went to buying food the rest went to weapons and corruption.

Isis uses american arms, so where do they get them and the money to buy them and the Toyotas.

Assaad is not wanted by America as they have other ideas, all America has done to the middle east is trash it.

However if you are an American feel free to vote for Donald.

Just have a look at who is on RT and interviewed , many of the highest intellecuals world wide including ex high ranking CIA

Even good old Larry King has moved to RT.

Back in the late 70s and 80s Toyota had the biggest market share in the Middle East just from personal observations. This was before Toyota had inroads to the US or European markets. ISIS can raid dealerships and storage points so it is really no mystery for me.

Oh boo hoo.... anti-American LOL, funny your not doing so bad with your own anti Russian propaganda by referring to Soviet media...

yes we know, its all lies the CIA never trained and financed Osama and the taliban and US big oil never hosted the Taliban and they never put a BBQ on for them to get them to agree to a pipeline

No there was never a $500m US program to train "moderate muslims" in this conflict....:rolleyes:

the US are up to their necks in this and playing both sides

You are dangerously naive if you think there is a big difference between ISIS and Al Quaeda. Ever notice how they all fly the same flag? Why are the Syrian people online all talking about how there is finally some positive results against these extremists who invaded there country. Ok, so maybe you don't read Arabic, but then why are US military personel, who are high ranking officers saying the same thing. There is a huge uproar in the ranks as becomes clear that the state department is sabatoging any honest attempts to attack these extremists.

NATO and US forces destroyed Iraq to kill one man, Saddam Huessin. Afghanistan to kill Bin Laden, Libya to kill Gaddaafi, and now are tearing apart Syria to unseat Assad. Four countries destroyed to kill four people. Does that really make sense to you?