Thai banks receive Bitcoin threat

webfact

A "bit" of computer code with no value. Inherently insecure and is subject to all the ills of the "hallucinatory" financial system it is supposed to avoid.

(Pump and dump, Bermuda inversion, and indeed outright theft).

Whatever intellectual support behind Bitcoin and other crypto currency is inextricably liked to the Austrian school of economics, "Gold Bugs", and others pushing Right-wing ideologies in the guise of Libertarian social theory.

There is no "Satoshi Nakamoto" and I feel sorry for people who rushed headlong into something they do not at all understand. Bitcoin is already turning out to be quite a bad thing, and whoever is really behind it are just a gang of crooks, pushing a classic Ponzi scheme.

Prior to the certain and final crash the big crooks will go on a spree of asset acquisition and conversion to those horrible fiats which are so "valueless".

Bitcoin... I give it Pfffft.

Edited by arunsakda

It seems that this Bitcoins BS is serving criminals a lot more that being an alternative to a world's

currency... one way to naturalize it is to out law bitcoins and be done with that....

Bitcoin is not bullshit. Fiat currency is bullshit and the banking system is bullshit. Crypto currencies whether you like it or not are the future.

That is only the wish of those who will profit from it! The "ordinary" person, I would think, doesn't really care about Bitcoin BS whistling.gif

What are you talking about? I am an ordinary user using it to pay for items online and have never invested in it to profit from. Get your facts straight before posting insinuating <deleted>!