Up To Date Savannakhet Visa Info

I have read through lots of posts but not seen any over the past few months are things still the same with regards to non o multiple based on marriage?

I read in one post I need proof of address? Is work permit OK for this? Or rental contract?

I have just printed kr2 from the amphur - is this valid for a certain length of time? (Don't have original) - Do we sign the original kr2 that has been printed or only sign the copy we make?

Also printed tabian banh of wife - is this also valid for only a certain length of time? - Does the print out from the amphur need to be signed or only the copy signed?

I know I will also needs signed ID card copy, passport, etc.

Unfortunately not in position to extend in country as wife is not here right now.

Thanks

You do not need proof of address in Savannakhet.

You will need your marriage certificate. The Kor Ror 2 is optional unless you do not have your original marriage certificate.

Only the copies need to be signed. Your wife needs to sign the tambien ban and ID card copies.

Just done a multi Non-O based on marriage at Savannakhet. You only need completed application form + 5000 baht, passport + signed copy, signed copy marriage certificate, signed copies of wife's ID card + Tabian Bahn. Nothing else. I had original marriage certificate with me but they did not ask to see it.

All very easy and no problems. Visa ready to pick up next day.

Just done a multi Non-O based on marriage at Savannakhet. You only need completed application form + 5000 baht, passport + signed copy, signed copy marriage certificate, signed copies of wife's ID card + Tabian Bahn. Nothing else. I had original marriage certificate with me but they did not ask to see it.

All very easy and no problems. Visa ready to pick up next day.

Hi, have you been there with your wife?

I was there on last 6 October without wife and they gave me the visa without problems. A foreigner there was told to come back again with his wife.

Hi guys,

I will be going to Savannakhet shortly to obtain a 1 year multi-entry marriage based non o, for various reasons i want to apply before my current extension of stay expires. Is this possible or do i have to wait for the current extension to expire?

Thanks