Fake Foreign lovers, including 'David Cameron', scam women for 29m baht

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all gossip and innuendos, no real reliable data exist out there to attest to the shonky deeds of the alleged

conmen, however these pages are filled with rue stories of many farangs who were done over well and proper

by local "ladies" and left with not a pot to piss in.....

So it comes down to TVF rue stories or shonks on FB.who do you trust?

Where do I find the one who parted with B23M?? She sounds like a real sucker, but more likely a real liar. A woman with that sort of money doesn't part with it so easily. Even if she's butt ugly she can get laid for a LOT less.

Very true

Not so sure of 23MB was what she invested or what she was promised in return.

She must be a real dummy

23 mill and a pic of the pm

But hey Thai immigration lets these black Africans in like there VIPS

They need a real re alignment down in immigration

This country Afica is nothing but crime and poverty WIF can they give here

Actually Africa is a continent.They scam online so no need to come here.I guess they have to scam,because most farangland countries have and are screwing them over.Now it's the Chinese's turn.

it looks like a non-ending story this ... ??

used to know a Thai lady more than 2 years ago, she told that she lost about 5000 USD with a Nigerian scammer!!

how silly this this sick game to be?? really seems so idiot to be a real story this ?

How did you know it was Nigerian or are you just guess.No the are not idiots,just lonely.I also know a women whe was scammed foe 300k baht.She is a top nurse in emergency but was lonely.Nice woman would make any man happy.

Why is it always Nigerian's? Do they teach internet scamming in Nigerian schools or something? Or is every Nigerian expected to be hustler and its part of the culture? Any thoughts or observations appreciated.

I have a number but forum rules about pouring abuse on other users prevent me from expressing them.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife got a message on her Facebook (it's now friends only) from a guy declaring his undying love for her. Said he was from Canada ... they obviously don't learn english there.

She replied sorry but said a friend would be interested and I made up an e-mail address.

We have now been declaring undying love for each other for 3 weeks. He says he's building a VIP Lounge at the new Doha Airport. A 1.4 million dollar project.

I just snipped a few pics from the internet and send them now and again with a sweet message written on the pics. I use a VPN ... guess I'll get bored soon.

just for shits and giggles, ask him for some money, let us know what happens next!
So we are progressing ... he asked where the nearest airport was so I said Don Mueang and look what came the other day ... that is half of the Trip Summary. I wonder what will happen next ... I did check flights from Doha ... and certainly none at that time and more certainly none land at DM. I wonder what will happen next ......

post-17329-0-72632500-1447229299_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

My Darling Mark was supposed to arrive yesterday ... he must be trying to scam too many people and is getting mixed up ... here is part of what he wrote ... think I'll agree and later say my friend is coming to Qatar 'today' to visit her mum and will bring the money ... after that I might get bored.

"Hello my pretty love Ploy: good afternoon and how are you doing today? Hope you are doing great and having a nice and stress free day today?

I am also looking forward to having a chance to meet, be with you and hug you tomorrow but then there is a slight obstacle as faced by me. I got a call from the immigration and custom department here in Qatar that I have to apply for an EXIT permit before I am legally allowed to leave Qatar and depart to your country prior to meeting with you. This is the legal thing to do and if I dont have an exit permit, I will not be allowed to legally leave this country and travel out by tomorrow.

After due consideration, I was told that I have to apply as an expatriate with the sum of US$2,700.00 nd as it is right now, I do not have this amount of money with me. Also, remember that my bank draft was due for maturity today but due to my inability to have presented my exit permit as documents to the bank; my account has been frozen waiting till the time that I will be able to present a copy of my exit permit."

Do people actually fall for this........

My Darling Mark was supposed to arrive yesterday ... he must be trying to scam too many people and is getting mixed up ... here is part of what he wrote ... think I'll agree and later say my friend is coming to Qatar 'today' to visit her mum and will bring the money ... after that I might get bored.

"Hello my pretty love Ploy: good afternoon and how are you doing today? Hope you are doing great and having a nice and stress free day today?

I am also looking forward to having a chance to meet, be with you and hug you tomorrow but then there is a slight obstacle as faced by me. I got a call from the immigration and custom department here in Qatar that I have to apply for an EXIT permit before I am legally allowed to leave Qatar and depart to your country prior to meeting with you. This is the legal thing to do and if I dont have an exit permit, I will not be allowed to legally leave this country and travel out by tomorrow.

After due consideration, I was told that I have to apply as an expatriate with the sum of US$2,700.00 nd as it is right now, I do not have this amount of money with me. Also, remember that my bank draft was due for maturity today but due to my inability to have presented my exit permit as documents to the bank; my account has been frozen waiting till the time that I will be able to present a copy of my exit permit."

Do people actually fall for this........

I wouldn't be too surprised if things like this were reality in some countries. German Nazis demanded money for exit permits from Jews, too. And Nazi Germany is a model for quite a few countries.

O ... we continue ... in reply to the below I tell him my friend is visiting her mother in Quarter and to meet her off her flight as she will have the money and that I will send the flight details later, he must be really slow on the uptake if I get a reply.... It's now one whole month since the first contact. I also see that a guy with the same name is active in the UK, could be him.....

I am grateful to God that we have sorted things out and that you have agreed to be of help and assistance to me. Here is the name of my driver here in Qatar: Ifeanyi Mathew Nwagbara, address: Doha Qatar.
He has been my loyal driver and has served me well in his capacity as my driver. He understands Arabic language and has a valid Qatar ID Card to receive the money from me when sent by you. So my love, kindly sends the money through western union money transfer with the details below:
Receiver’s Name: Ifeanyi Mathew Nwagbara
Address: Doha, Qatar
Test Question should be: What for?
Answer: Upkeep
Please my Love, as soon as you make the payment, do kindly furnish me with the payment details. I wish you could do it this morning so that I can be able to take care of current miscellaneous daily expenses. If you are asked at western union if you knows who Ifeanyi Mathew Nwagbara is, please honey answer yes and that they should post the money for you as soon as possible.
Am truly sorry for any (I deleted his very personal comments about what he will do to me ... they would definitely get me a posting holiday.biggrin.pngsad.png ) Do kindly call me on +97474050978 after sending the money for quick pick-up and immediate commencement of my EXIT permit processes. You are special to me and mean the whole world to me. I promise to love you with everything within me all my life and to make you happy always.

Also in my reply I told him that we have Credit Cards here in Thailand and wondered why they don't have them in Redmond CA .... and ... Mark, I’m really pleased that you write such lovely words like ‘with a heart of romance and love’. But where do you get that shit from, you make it up yourself, anyway it makes me smile to read such things.