Scenes of horror as a Paris night becomes a bloodbath

Jonathan Fairfield

This attack in France coming after those of January sounds the death knell of a humanistic policy attempted from the 1960s in this country: generous reception of applicants without distinction of race, religion and culture.

The idea was that France would mind stronger than the original antagonisms to bring his people into a multicultural yet solidary space.

Now we must have courage to recognize this error and organize the separation with return to country of origin for those who claim it.

You believe it, you? Not me, especially because the word Courage.

Edited by happy Joe

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama said 'Those Who Think That They Can Terrorize the People of France or the Values That They Stand for Are Wrong'

Really Mr Obama, is that a serious statement of are you just making jokes again?

I would imagine a lot of people in Paris feel terrorized, especially those who have just lost loved ones or friends!

Were I any country right now, a message from Obama would be the last thing I would want right now.

What an utterly disgusting and reprehensible individual it is.

Making political points out of a terrible crime/tragedy is equally disgusting.

Obama said 'Those Who Think That They Can Terrorize the People of France or the Values That They Stand for Are Wrong'

Really Mr Obama, is that a serious statement of are you just making jokes again?

I would imagine a lot of people in Paris feel terrorized, especially those who have just lost loved ones or friends!

Were I any country right now, a message from Obama would be the last thing I would want right now.

What an utterly disgusting and reprehensible individual it is.

Forget the man, he thinks that he is saying nice things, just to make people like him.

here we have the results of letting in 1000000 so-called refugees into europe.

kick merkel out of office fast....

Nope, as is often the case in attacks in other Western countries and already posted in this topic, local nationals, French born Muslims.

If that is true, then those posters condemning the refugees should be ashamed of their bigotry.

Firstly, sympathy to all Parisians & French people & very sad for France & EU to deal with.

In a Facebook comment yesterday, regarding the arrest of an Al Queda chief captured within group of migrants,

I stated "The "Open Border" policy of EU is a farce & EU will find more terrorists have already entered EU or on way to set up cells in EU countries; the invasion is happening!!

EU Leaders are a bunch of Dumb A*ses to have allowed this massive migration to occur w/o proper controls; believe they will rue the day !!" ....and unfortunately it has started!!

So you know they were refugees that did this?

Who knows.......simply making point.

Yesterday, reported that Al Qaeda chief captured amongst refugees, so what I'm saying is can't rule out possibility there are already cells in existence & being joined by supposed migrants members.

If you don't want to believe that, so be it.

Then, within last hour CNN reported that ISIS threatening to attack Russia; we live in tumultuous times!!

Today:

"French President Francois Hollande was quickly evacuated from the stadium and soon after declared a state of emergency."

But the warnings were spoken:

Published on Oct 10, 2015

Le Pen vs Hollande at the European Parliament English subtitles

Front National-leader Marine Le Pen and French President Francois Hollande in a confrontation at the European Parliament on 7 October 2015.

Please TV readers: watch this video... only 12 minutes of your time to understand that this tragedy could have been avoided, if.... If Ms. Le Pen had been the leader!

Ms. Merkel... you personally disgust me!

To the French people... I have nothing to say but I weep with you today! Hopefully tomorrow I can stand by your side inspirit when you rid your country of your ills!

Bless you!

I read the speech & could identify nothing she said that would have prevented the tragedy. In addition you should read the economic policy in her manifesto that would lead to an economic downturn and worsening unemployment.

Daesh publicly warned in their French language social media announcement in July this year they would carry out a major terrorist attack in Paris. Allegedly the attack was carried out by French Muslim nationals.

Edited by simple1

a black day for france, we aa scots share your grieve for tha victims of terrorists attacks in paris, france is not the furst kintra being attacked by these bloodsucker terrorists, nor will it be tha lest,, other eu kintras, germany france, turkey, england, scotland included are unner this threat!! lets hope that tha people in power take the matters in hand an do somethin afore its too late

Huh? this is an English language forum.

Try Google translate and then post again biggrin.png

Surely now more than ever, the time has come to round up all these illegal migrants, sort out exactly where they come from and ship them back to their countries of origin. For safety, the nations should build and police, large camps in all those countries, only letting those out who will return to their original homes. These people should be assisted in all ways. Splashing out money "willy nilly" to illegal migrants wherever they are, is not going to help anyone. Tell them that they will be helped but only on returning to their countries of origin.

Surely now more than ever, the time has come to round up all these illegal migrants, sort out exactly where they come from and ship them back to their countries of origin. For safety, the nations should build and police, large camps in all those countries, only letting those out who will return to their original homes. These people should be assisted in all ways. Splashing out money "willy nilly" to illegal migrants wherever they are, is not going to help anyone. Tell them that they will be helped but only on returning to their countries of origin.

Please provide a link indicating illegal immigrants did this.

What nonsense. The refugees are fleeing from the same enemy that committed this atrocity.

The majority of the "refugees" appear to be fit young men who should be defending their country.

Maybe it is a mob of cowardly criminals and not "refugees" which have gained entry to Europe.

Why is Sweden now the "rape capital" of Europe ? Check it out !

All the politicians who have voted for mass immigration of muslims should be taken out and shot only then will we be safe.

I do believe it was fench citizens who did this. I can stand corrected tho

If they are French citizens of mid east origin, or any other. Then they must be stripped of their French citizenship and returned to their origins regardless of how many generations of French citizenship they hold.

Has come back to beat the PC liberals

My first thoughts was knock down all the mosques in France...

But then that was probably the the aim of these terrorists, to have retaliation on all Muslims so they all will side with the terrorists.

I think most of them do anyway.

What has merkel to do with this?

Were the terrorists from germany?

You do realise that she is legally bound by the constitution to do what she has done.

Or do you prefer your govt to act illegaly against the constitution.

And so the retaliation starts. The refugee camp was burned down a few hours after the Paris carnage. Sadly, human nature is like this, revenge. Whether on the perpetrators or the innocents. They're all tarred with the same brush. When will it start in the UK I wonder? The pot has been boiling for some time now.

Please provide a link indicating illegal immigrants did this.

I am not saying that they are ( at this stage) but i maintain what i say about the rest of the maggots who are infesting Europe. rolleyes.gif

So please read more carefully and keep away from your keyboard until you know and understand what you are saying.

Edited by oldsailor35

You do realise that she is legally bound by the constitution to do what she has done.

ISIS just said in their press release they were targeting the German - French football game (amongst other) criticized German-French politic

All the politicians who have voted for mass immigration of muslims should be taken out and shot only then will we be safe.

If they are French citizens of mid east origin, or any other. Then they must be stripped of their French citizenship and returned to their origins regardless of how many generations of French citizenship they hold.

I dont think they will need that unless its in plastic bags.

So you want us to believe that these filthy terrorists are of Gaulish origin.

Edited by oldsailor35

What happened to the much-vaunted French intelligence service? Were they all sitting on the Maginot Line eating cheese off white linen cloths? Surely the planning for an attack of this size and complexity must have sent up some smoke signals?

The French and German Intelligence Services have really no idea because they don't know who of the 1 million migrants that entered Europe is a terrorist. The German BND in Pullach has been sending alarm bells for the past two months but they are getting ignored by the people up the ladder in Berlin and I guess in Paris too.

We had a report last week in Germany that 30% of all migrants that entered Germany are unaccounted for and we come to a number of 300,000 migrants and no one knows where those 300,000 migrants went. I posted today on the official government website in Germany that the UNHCR should take over from the German government on registering refugees as the Germans are unable to do it and I was banned straight away on Facebook.

I was a month ago in Paris for 3 days and found that the police handled security very well at both the airport and as well inside Paris but Europe is fighting a shadow that comes and goes so you can't really do much against it.

The number one issue now is to get security back in Europe. I am sure those terrorists inside Europe will activate their cells in the next few weeks and this is not the end of it but the borders must be closed before more of the fanatics attacking the capital cities of Europe.

The status of NATO and the European Union should be reconsidered as well and the Schengen treaty should be abolished.

ISIS just said in their press release they were targeting the German - French football game (amongst other) criticized German-French politic

Did they think the football game was held at a rock concert?

So isis is angry germany is accepting refugees. Kind of proves the fact the refugees are real refugees fleeing isis. Cant send them back to their death.

This is not an attack on democracy, it is an attack and declaration of war on western civilization, culture and values. Governments have lost their last shreds of credibility by failing in their mandate to protect their citizens.

Are the terrorists French citizens? Or is it only the whities you want to protect.

what on earth is wrong with you?

Apologies as i was not clear.

You state govts fail to protect citizens. Do you include muslim citizens as well.

I do include any citizen and visitor who is a terrorist victim.

Nope, but the Bavarian police stopped a car from Montenegro full with explosives, AK47 and grenaned on the way to France on Thursday.

Merkel has everything to do about it as she called for all the borders to open without documentations.