Do you fancy staying at Soi Wat Boon?

walkingstreet

The clutch of Condos ,Park Lane ,Paradise Park and Amazon are 800 meters from Beach road ,so an easy 10 to 15 minutes walk . I used to own a Condo unit in Park lane .Bought it off plan ,and was lucky to sell it about 18 months later to a Russian ,who paid the asking price.Construction is rather poor with thin walls as mentioned .Nicely designed small condos 35 sqm with a seperate bedroom.I prefered my old Condo in Jomtien Beach Condominium .Its right on Beach road ,and well managed ,with two huge pools ,covered parking and shops ,restaurants ,gym etc .As its an oler building ,close to 20 years old the walls are thick and strong between the units .Its also well managed .Can certainly get a Unit there for B10,000 a month ,maybe as cheap as B8000.

Edited by anto

The clutch of Condos ,Park Lane ,Paradise Park and Amazon are 800 meters from Beach road ,so an easy 10 to 15 minutes walk . I used to own a Condo unit in Park lane .Bought it off plan ,and was lucky to sell it about 18 months later to a Russian ,who paid the asking price.Construction is rather poor with thin walls as mentioned .Nicely designed small condos 35 sqm with a seperate bedroom.I prefered my old Condo in Jomtien Beach Condominium .Its right on Beach road ,and well managed ,with two huge pools ,covered parking and shops ,restaurants ,gym etc .As its an oler building ,close to 20 years old the walls are thick and strong between the units .Its also well managed .Can certainly get a Unit there for B10,000 a month ,maybe as cheap as B8000.

Even though the walk is not very far, there are no sidewalks, therefore not very relaxing. To be practical, you need transport.

I also changed to Jomtien beach condo, when they were building 2nd road about 6 years ago. In Jomtien Beach,I could walk down and catch a baht bus, or take my own transport, at my discretion.

Even though the walk is not very far, there are no sidewalks, therefore not very relaxing. To be practical, you need transport.

I also changed to Jomtien beach condo, when they were building 2nd road about 6 years ago. In Jomtien Beach,I could walk down and catch a baht bus, or take my own transport, at my discretion.

How did you find JBC ? Another good Condo block in that area is Baan Suan Laluna .Again an older block ,and again about 800 m from Beach road .They have studios 44sqm aprox and large balcony's. I would avoid Majestic the older block near Park lane ,just for looking rather shabby and being down at heel .

Edited by anto