Media enables sorcerers, seers to capitalize on stricken star 'Por'

webfact

Media Enables Sorcerers, Seers to Capitalize on Stricken Star
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14478224741447822656l.jpg
Yannitat 'Ajarn Bank' posted photos of his magic ball early this morning, and himself with a cardboard cutout of lakorn star Thrisadee 'Por' Sahawong posted Monday. Photos: Yannitat Aeumtrabuth / Facebook

BANGKOK — Yannitat Aeumtrabuth, a renowned astrologer known as Ajarn Bank, said he’s learned that a comatose television star is under spiritual assault from a man he killed hundreds of years ago in a previous life.

Thailand’s most famous fortuneteller, Luck Rekhanitade, jumped into the media circus Monday night to say he knows what will happen to Thrisadee "Por" Sahawong – but can not tell the public, yet.

As the national obsession over the 37-year-old actor enters its ninth day of media infatuation, the door has opened wide to opportunism from Superstition Incorporated, with astrologers and shamans screaming for attention with their self-proclaimed – yet widely embraced – powers.

“Hoping I can become a monk in time,” Yannitat wrote on Facebook last night of his power to help the actor recover. “I’m afraid it will be too late.”

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1447822474

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-11-18

HAHA!

I was working in Abu Dhabi with Abdullah, the mechanic from Egypt once. They believe in "The Evil Eye" & such.

I was showing him some stuff on a truck (training him) & I had a fuel/water separator filter in my hand & told him to be careful around me, or I'd put the Evil Eye on him. He scoffed at me.

I poured some diesel thru the filter and it went right through. I poured some water in it, and not a drop came out.

He said, "Truly! You ARE a wizard!".

Poor guy was scared to death of me after that. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

' a renowned astrologer known as Ajarn Bank '

No ends to how many charlatans and crooks are in Thailand under the guise

of 'spiritual guides' Ajarn bank, more like Ajarn wank.....

He's a "teacher" planning to make bank, so the name is quite appropriate. biggrin.png

Until the leading educators, scientists and business people dispel this voodoo BS these poorly educated people will continue to have their lives governed by ignorance.

There's not much chance of these disappearing in Thailand until the rest of the world gets rid of fortune tellers also.

Well I never,who would believe it,Thailand gets dafter everyday,don't forget the "magic balls"

regards worgeordie

Bearing in mind that your own country (and mine) has fortune tellers that some people consult then presumably the UK gets dafter everyday also?

HAHA!

I was working in Abu Dhabi with Abdullah, the mechanic from Egypt once. They believe in "The Evil Eye" & such.

I was showing him some stuff on a truck (training him) & I had a fuel/water separator filter in my hand & told him to be careful around me, or I'd put the Evil Eye on him. He scoffed at me.

I poured some diesel thru the filter and it went right through. I poured some water in it, and not a drop came out.

Por guy

Edited by RubbaJohnny

HAHA!

Ah yes of course. The old "fuel/water separator filter" trick.

Works on the 'bumpkins" every time. Nice one jw biggrin.png

"I know but I'm not going to tell you right now" cheesy.gif

How many time have I heard that in Thailand ? - mainly from politicians. How many 'revelations' are promised in a few days which never happen ?. Chalerm was a master.

Only works on a gullible audience. Same type who would cheer a man like that. I thought they were supposed to have chopped his head off by now ?.