Least expensive way to connect ipad to TV

texanaust

Easiest way (assuming you have WIFI) is Apple TV but a cheap android box will do the same thing.

I'd recommend the Minix X series, not the cheapest but really good at streaming from the Internet.

I'm sure you could install something on an old desk/laptop you might have, but by far the easiest way is to use airdrop on an Apple TV.

I think you can do it with chromecast. Youtube anyway.

Thanks for all the replies. Chromecast sounds like a good option. Does anyone know where in Pattaya to find one? Also is 3300baht for the old Apple TV a decent price or can I do better? They are selling for $69 in the States.

I think you can do it with chromecast. Youtube anyway.

Thanks for all the replies. Chromecast sounds like a good option. Does anyone know where in Pattaya to find one? Also is 3300baht for the old Apple TV a decent price or can I do better? They are selling for $69 in the States.

What I usually do is have it sent to a friend in the US, then mailed to me USPS as a computer part value $22.00. t takes 7 days via air mail and never any duty or tax.

I just received 3 additional Chromecasts using the above method without a hitch.