ISIS Pharmaceuticals ‘may look to change name’

rooster59

ISIS Pharmaceuticals ‘may look to change name’

post-247607-0-29144000-1448118586_thumb.

It’s worth over seven billion dollars – a Californian biotech company that makes drugs aimed at treating cancer, heart disease and neurological disorders.

And it has an unfortunate name.

ISIS Pharmaceuticals is now thinking of changing it, “the company’s vice-president told CNN Money:“http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/16/investing/isis-pharmaceuticals-paris-attacks-name-change/.

Fed up with being linked with the terror group – not least after the latest Paris attacks – the company says the name simply has too many negative connotations.

The awful tragedy, a senior executive said, weighs on us a bit.

No decision has been taken or new name chosen.

But it marks a shift in policy from last year, when the company’s CEO Stanley Crooke defiantly said in an interview with CNBC ‘we’ve been ISIS for 25 years, and I don’t feel I want to capitulate to these terrorists by changing my name. They can change their name’.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-21

" CEO Stanley Crooke defiantly said in an interview with CNBC ‘we’ve been ISIS for 25 years, and I don’t feel I want to capitulate to these terrorists by changing my name. They can change their name’."

Stand firm Stan.

The trend has already started for "ISIS" to be rebranded "daesh". It just needs a few more media outlets to take up the trend and "ISIS" will be history.

Meanwhile " Death to the West and a Plague on the Infidels" children's party planners said they have no intention of changing their name as they felt sure their clients would be able to differentiate.

And stop the free promotion & brand recognition ?

Besides : a Pharmaceutical company is like a small ISIS , torturing & killing people test animals.

So, do away with all the drugs and medicine?......What do you take when your ill.?......

Besides : a Pharmaceutical company is like a small ISIS , torturing & killing people test animals.

So, do away with all the drugs and medicine?......What do you take when your ill.?......

Medicine can be made without animal testing.

Test drugs & medicine etc on convicted terrorists & murderers.

Stop dripping shampoo into rabbit's eyes & other inhumane practices on animals.

Yes, as someone said, lsis was an Ancient Egyptian Goddess, not the murdering scum of the Middle East.

" CEO Stanley Crooke defiantly said in an interview with CNBC ‘we’ve been ISIS for 25 years, and I don’t feel I want to capitulate to these terrorists by changing my name. They can change their name’."

Stand firm Stan.

The trend has already started for "ISIS" to be rebranded "daesh". It just needs a few more media outlets to take up the trend and "ISIS" will be history.

Their name seems to change almost daily. First IS, then ISIL, then ISIS, then Daesh. How about DGME (dumbest guys in the middle east), or GRMT( gang raping murderous thieves), or DADB (disrespect Allah on a daily basis) or CJRV) come and join and rape virgins, or WASEJH (we are attempting to strip the earth of joy and happiness)? Any of them would work, and all of them are accurate descriptions of these cockroach murderers, who are disguised as religious fighters. The only thing they know about religion is that it gives them a tiny degree of legitimacy. But, Allah does not even know a single one of these guys first names. They are only fighting for themselves. They are definitely, and certainly not fighting for Islam. More Muslims need to start saying that.

Internal Security International Services....ISIS

International Security Information Services

Institute for Science and International Security

Internet Shopping Is Safe

Institute for Software Integration Systems

International Spinal Injection Society

Integrated Staff Information System

Australian guy named Phuc Dat Bich is complaining about Facebook closing his account ( true story, in today's paper). In Vietnamese the Phuc is pronounced Phoo. Facebook is going to implode at some point, hopefully soon.