Hutch Wireless Broadband In Pattaya ?

hbert

I am thinking about subscribing to Hutch Wireless Broadband in Pattaya since I have problem to get ADSL connected to my area (Soi Khaotalo on the other side of Sukhumvit). Is there anybody of you that have any experience with Hutch and can tell me what speeds that I can expect in my area....?

• 2 months later...

I am thinking about subscribing to Hutch Wireless Broadband in Pattaya since I have problem to get ADSL connected to my area (Soi Khaotalo on the other side of Sukhumvit). Is there anybody of you that have any experience with Hutch and can tell me what speeds that I can expect in my area....?

l had/have hutch. l found it patchy to use, sometimes i got straight online, others i tried up to ten times. l would get cut off for no apparent reason. Some times every 2 or 3 minutes. Other times i could be online for hours without a hitch. i was getting about 150kbps when it was working. You do need the right visa for them to even diegn to grant you the service. l got mine through a Thai girlfriend who had the necessary paperwork. Unfortunately, the service went down after 6 months and l couldn't get it reconnected unless i could produce the girl who signed the contract. Needless to say the lady and i had since also become disconnected. So, now i have a hutch setup whith no way of using it.