Protesters pelt Turkish embassy in Moscow, call it the 'Islamic State Embassy'

webfact

Protesters pelt Turkish embassy in Moscow, call it the “Islamic State Embassy”
By Robert Hackwill

606x341_317745.jpg

MOSCOW: -- Itar-Tass reported some 900 people turned up outside the Turkish embassy on Wednesday to pelt it with eggs, tomatoes and stones in protests. The demonstration lasted some 15 minutes.

Agence France Presse also reported several hundred protesters, but agency pictures do not reflect these numbers. There were also conflicting reports about several arrests being made.

“This is the embassy of murderers, in my opinion, of people who instead of being honest and trusted partners, showed their beastly grin,” said one man.

Placards included phrases like “Embassy of the Islamic State”, and “Murderers”. A number of windows were also reportedly smashed.

“Now Russia is put in a situation where, if it tolerates this spit in the face it will lose its authority and influence, but if it starts to retaliate everyone will be shouting that Russia is an aggressor, as they always do,” said one man in nearby Red Square.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-26

We support the islamic state and yet our embassy officials in Mosul were abducted by ISIS less than a year ago.

A bomb blew up only 6 weeks ago, killing well over 100 people in Ankara. The attack was claimed by ISIS.

Police is conducting raids everyday on ISIS sleeping cells here in Istanbul.

Turkey is the last country to support ISIS, yes Erdogan might be islamic but Turkey is still a secular country, countries like Iran where sharia law is enforced is accusing Turkey of supporting Jihadists, isn't it ironic?

Spontaneous or organized by dictator Putin? coffee1.gif

I don't like Turkey's leader either, so I guess that makes me neutral. whistling.gif

Yes, hard to like either of these guys, but I'm gradually being nudged in favor of the Turks.

So..you support these animals?

The conduct of a country's football fans is hardly the best means of determining the nature of the people themselves.