Pattaya GoGo Bar Indian Incident 'cleared'

webfact

Pattaya GoGo Bar Indian Incident 'cleared'

india-21.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Following a meeting held at Pattaya Police Station on Wednesday Night with all parties concerned in the recent alleged assault of an Indian Tourist outside of a GoGo Bar on Walking Street, it was decided that no further legal action would be taken.

Police Colonel Sukthat, the Pattaya Police Chief, along with Tourist Police Officers, attended the meeting along with Mr. Mahendra Singh, the apparent victim, and the two alleged attackers, Khun Daechit aged 21 and Khun Wiwat aged 30, who work at the Rhino GoGo Bar at the Southern end of Walking Street.

Both men claimed not to work as doormen and stated they worked as service staff inside the club. They were made aware of the Indian Tourist who was sitting on one of their bikes, which was parked outside of the venue. Mr. Singh was told to move away and it appears that a verbal altercation involving both parties took place, which escalated into a physical confrontation.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219283/pattaya-gogo-bar-indian-incident-cleared/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-27

It is unfortunate that Mr Singh had to travel to another country to learn that if it is not yours, don't touch it - but he did get his 15 minutes of fame!

Agreed. But the staff should be fired for this. As an owner, I wouldn't stand for it. Not worth the future risk.

It is unfortunate that Mr Singh had to travel to another country to learn that if it is not yours, don't touch it - but he did get his 15 minutes of fame!

I don't think Thailand is a particularly good place to learn such a lesson! (Or any lessons for that mater)

Have come back to Thais sat on my bike a few times and preening themselves (or squeezing spots) at my mirrors.

Yep, wonder which one of the two stole his cash and B75,000 necklace?

Personally, if the Indian guy can't substantiate his claims of theft then he should be prosecuted for a minimum of wasting police time.

Again, it would need to be made clear if it was actually him that made the allegations or just the media spicing up the story.......................wink.png

Sitting on a motorcycle?

I am surprised they didn't shoot him I the head. Slash his throat

stab him

or everyone take turns punching his face. Or was extorted out of his cash and gold.. He got off easy compared to most. So when are police going to crack down on the violence that permeates Pattaya? Especially the violence and extortion occurring daily against visitors. When there is no more visitors? Wont be long now.

Agreed. But the staff should be fired for this. As an owner, I wouldn't stand for it. Not worth the future risk.

You would fire your staff for protecting their property?

You would fire your staff for protecting their property?

Protecting a used scooter that somebody was just sitting on? Absolutely. Not worth the risk. What if they had seriously injured this Indian?

handsome man...

with a big gut like that, seems like he really needed a place to sit.

i wonder if he thought he could win fighting two young Thai men?

they probably just pushed him over and rolled him around on the ground for while.

lucky they did not use his head as a soccer ball.

........India has one of the greatest histories and cultures in all of the world....

........the *(&^%$#@ that insult and talk down people of Indian origin only debase themselves and their own race....

........ignorance and fear...

.....a joke is a joke when everyone can laugh at it......otherwise it is just small-minded and tiring....

....be proud of any redeeming qualities you might have....and demonstrate them.....

....but do not try to prop yourself up by putting other people down.....

I don't think Thailand is a particularly good place to learn such a lesson! (Or any lessons for that mater)

Have come back to Thais sat on my bike a few times and preening themselves (or squeezing spots) at my mirrors.

My father-in-law once came back home to find a total stranger using our garden hose to clean his car. In Thailand, what's yours is often yours to be used by others. There is a different concept of private property here. Seems from this incident it only goes one way though. A Thai can sit on your bike, but a foreigner can't sit on a Thai's bike.

Another highlight of PattayaOne.

Even a cursory view of a Google translate of the Thai version shows:

The assets are lost.

Still in search. CCTV videos studied.

Maybe some other lowlife "took the chance".

http://th.pattayaone.net/crime-news/4177/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A3/

"Another" highlight:

in the first report the Thai version already stated that there was swearing/verbal abuse involved.

Missing in the English version, just "developed into .. physical" bah.gif

What's so funny about this incident is that Thais do this all the time, that is lean on someone else's car, or sit on someone else's motorbike if it happens to be in the shade etc. When you go to start your car or get on your bike, you usually get a sheepish grin/smile. Why the Indian got assaulted for this is beyond reasonsing, except perhaps the fact that he wasn't Thai.

The case was closed but what about the missing gold and cash?

Well spotted.

Seems to have "evaporated".

The story and publicity will look good on his insurance claim. No doubt he can split a deal with someone on the claim

Why the Indian got assaulted for this is beyond reasonsing, except perhaps the fact that he wasn't Thai.

Because he didn't give a sheepish grin and left but used swearwords that obviously even Thais understood.

Isn't that in the report?

They do love to squeeze spots!

I am impressed with the new Pattaya police reports. No mention of the money missing from his wallet or missing neck lace. Money can buy the police and

government to assure safety in Thailand. What is the price for love?

........India has one of the greatest histories and cultures in all of the world....

........the *(&^%$#@ that insult and talk down people of Indian origin only debase themselves and their own race....

........ignorance and fear...

.....a joke is a joke when everyone can laugh at it......otherwise it is just small-minded and tiring....

....be proud of any redeeming qualities you might have....and demonstrate them.....

....but do not try to prop yourself up by putting other people down.....

Hmmm. So why is it ok to prattle on about the superiority of one race over all others, but not ok for others with a different opinion to voice their views as well? Aren't both pretty much drinking from the same trough (one just likes the taste better)?

Anyway, if you're done pontificating, maybe you can tell us, what of the claimed 75. megabaht gold chain?

I am impressed with the new Pattaya police reports. No mention of the money missing from his wallet or missing neck lace. Money can buy the police and

government to assure safety in Thailand. What is the price for love?

Read post #18.

Its not the police report but the stupidity or deliberate ignoring of PattayaOne quality journalists.