Senior students humiliate freshmen in hazing rituals

webfact

Burning butts: Senior students humiliate freshmen in hazing rituals
By Coconuts Bangkok

hazing1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Senior students at an unknown vocational college have an unusual method of welcoming freshmen students to higher education: they humiliate them by setting fire to their buttocks.

Thai social networks have been full of discussion about recent controversial photos on Facebook showing what is said to be part of the “rub nong,” or freshmen welcoming ritual.

The photos show about 10 shirtless teenage boys engaged in a series of humiliating activities, including a photo of a boy having flames sprayed on his buttocks.

Other photos show the new recruits being forced to lie on the ground with their hands tied around their back and doing push-ups in water.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/12/01/burning-butts-senior-students-humiliate-freshmen-hazing-rituals

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-02

idiots! complete Idiots! what are they going to learn? what job are they going to be able to do? this country is mass producing a bunch of idiots with no end in sight! shooting on bangkok streets! motorcycle racing in the streets! disrespecting their elders! they all need an ass whipping but it will never happen because the parents are jelly bellies, send the girls off to work and support the family, the boys can just lay around and collect the pay checks from the girls.

Don’t believe these are student rituals. This has to be gang initiations. Probably the same types of student thugs that go onto the streets shooting at each other and racing their motorbikes along public highways causing havoc.

I thought 'Vocational College' was the name of the gang >_> Edited by SABloke

They are vocational school students and many are like gangs. Yes it is them that race there bikes and have gang fights with rival schools. Many of these vocational schools are where the dregs of the High Schools end up. Often coming from working and lower middle class families.

idiots! complete Idiots! what are they going to learn? what job are they going to be able to do? this country is mass producing a bunch of idiots with no end in sight! shooting on bangkok streets! motorcycle racing in the streets! disrespecting their elders! they all need an ass whipping but it will never happen because the parents are jelly bellies, send the girls off to work and support the family, the boys can just lay around and collect the pay checks from the girls.

Indeed, and that is one thing that absolutely disgusts me about some Thai families.

I know a girl who works in Soi Cowboy. Her parents constantly phone her to work harder so she can send them more money and her brother, who is married and has a 'good' job keeps calling her asking for money. I have tried to tell her thet she is being used and needs to start saying no, but to no avail.

They are vocational school students and many are like gangs. Yes it is them that race there bikes and have gang fights with rival schools. Many of these vocational schools are where the dregs of the High Schools end up. Often coming from working and lower middle class families.

And often encouraged to fight etc., by their teachers who wind them up about doing these things for the glory of their school.

Pussies...At Eaton you have to make love to a dead pigs head.

If you don't belive me ask a certain David Cameron.

Are you sure it had to be dead....? IIRC, the reports didn't actually clarify that point!!

Well I was trying to keep it decent, I am certain it was alive and well and every orifice had to be filled!

Round them all up.. the senior trouble maker, so call leaders of these rites of passage.. the Cornell model for the cooler than thou students.. send them all to the Army Cadre and 1st Lt, who... introduced the "monk recruit" to the proper motivation for a recruit soldier... That would take care of it... Only issues.. does the ADM have the Huevos to do it.. whistling.gif

Why the similar tattoos on their backs?

Because they are gangs. Not really students. And therein lies the problem.

gangs vs students , makes no difference , you still have one dude playing with another dudes keester , ehhh..... shortage of testosterone would be my best guess . but if done in mass all the time maybe it is a precursor to being a lady boy .........