Leicester City FC

jellydog

26 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Wigan got relegated about 4 years ago after winning the FA Cup

I think Balo probably meant as Champions. The first team to survive relegation, win the league and then get relegated within 3 consecutive seasons would be phenomenal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I think Balo probably meant as Champions. The first team to survive relegation, win the league and then get relegated within 3 consecutive seasons would be phenomenal.

Okie dokie. Did you know that Man City are the only team to have got relegated after winning the top flight league. It was in the mid 1930's but did you also know we scored the most goals in that same season. Freakin roller coaster ride being a city fan

15 hours ago, Chicog said:

There is a lot more wrong with that team than one absent player.

True enough but the loss of Kante has been huge.  Drinkwater is half the player he was last season and the back four is hopeless with Kante marshaling the area infront of them.

Add to that Mahrez seems to have gone into semi retirement.  

• Like 1

On February 13, 2017 at 11:13 PM, mrbojangles said:

Okie dokie. Did you know that Man City are the only team to have got relegated after winning the top flight league. It was in the mid 1930's but did you also know we scored the most goals in that same season. Freakin roller coaster ride being a city fan

Christ, I didn't....how bad was your defense :shock1:

27 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sevilla away then Liverpool at home. Hard to see him surviving if he doesn't get decent result in the first and/or both of them. Shame if they pull the trigger.

Even if they turn up for Liverpool, they're going to get an absolute thumping.

13 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sevilla away, a team firing along in the La Liga, then a revitalised Liverpool. 

He's not going to win either of those matches. 

13 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sevilla away, a team firing along in the La Liga, then a revitalised Liverpool. 

He's not going to win either of those matches. 

Doubtful isn't it.  

On 2/20/2017 at 8:00 AM, carmine said:

Think Ranieri's on the edge right now.  Maybe two games away......

Certainly the entire back four and Drinkwater. They are all appalling now.

In hindsight they could have sold Mahrez and/or Vardy and probably wouldn't have made much of a difference.

mahrez is probably kicking himself for not making a big move last summer. vardy got the pay rise he wanted out of it and has shown what he really was this season, a one-season wonder and not really all that.

drinkwater's drop-off has been alarming. 

On 2/14/2017 at 2:13 AM, mrbojangles said:

I didn't realise you were that old.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about that Thai munk that predicted the Premier League title.   

A few months ago he predicted Leicester would go all the way to the CL final.  

If Leicester wins tonight I'm starting to believe Buddha is real . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, balo said:

I'm thinking about that Thai munk that predicted the Premier League title.   

A few months ago he predicted Leicester would go all the way to the CL final.  

If Leicester wins tonight I'm starting to believe Buddha is real . 

servilier 2 leicester 1.

a fair result because they should have gone down by 2more.

a few players need to go,vardy up front on his own doesnt work,norbody coming forward too many ball watching,3 on 2 with one of them left unmarked led to the second goal.

nobody chasing back balls,only player who put LIFE  into them that young boy gray.last game i saw he was far the best player.

it seems to me there are more than a few playing on last yrs.success,

• Like 1

Schmeikel saved Leicester this time. Vardy scoring for the first time this year. They could still make it, 1-0 is enough at home. Maybe the mentality has changed and they will get a boost in PL. Only time will tell.

And there you have it, title winning manager sacked 7 months into next season at a club that should never have won the league. Still well in CL and should survive EPL. Mad tines 

As a Chelsea fan I was chuffed to see The Tinkerman win the EPL last season, let's face it we were languishing mid table so loved seeing Leicester take the title from the usual suspects.

Today I'm feeling very sad indeed that the owners have taken this drastic step and relieved Claudio Ranieri of his duties. I fully understand the clubs position but I believe he deserved better than this.

I have always believed LCFC will not get relegated this season and I hope that happens and they stay up, but they may have made a change too far and it could be disastrous.

Good luck for the rest of the season LCFC fans. Hope to see you again next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

And there you have it, title winning manager sacked 7 months into next season at a club that should never have won the league. Still well in CL and should survive EPL. Mad tines 

Sorry mate but they were going down. Not that they won't anyway, but Leicester aren't Burnley.

Got above themselves.

Can't say I'm surprised tbh not because he deserves it but because of the way these foreign owners behave. All of a sudden they think they are Real Leicester.
Glen Hoddle tonight on BT Sport "
Glenn Hoddle: "Very surprised, shocked. I dont know who they will bring in. What he's done is incredible."
..........could do a lot worse than him

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1