• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Dairy Queen opens 400th branch in Thailand

Dairy Queen opens 400th branch in Thailand

30274764-01_big.jpg

Nakarintr Thamhatai, general manager of Minor DQ, a subsidiary of the Minor Food Group.

BANGKOK: DAIRY QUEEN celebrated the opening of its 400th branch by saying it plans to expand to 500 branches within two years.

Nakarintr Thamhatai, general manager of Minor DQ, a subsidiary of the Minor Food Group, said Dairy Queen Thailand generated about Bt2 billion in annual income for the group.

Nakarintr said the business grew by 5 per cent, or about Bt85 million, this year.

He said Dairy Queen had become the soft-served-ice-cream brand with the highest number of branches in Thailand, serving some 50 million customers each year.

He said the 400th branch opening was achieved with the help of the brand's US headquarters, which celebrated its 75th anniversary this year. The cooperation also resulted in the launch of Dairy Queens' green-tea soft-served ice cream in Thailand, a world first, he said.

Using premium-grade ingredients from Japan, the new flavour offers a variety of menus - green-tea Blizzard with red beans, green-tea Blizzard with almond, and green-tea Blizzard with KitKat, he said. Nakarintr said the menus had received good feedback from customers.

"For future expansion, we plan to penetrate new channels like schools, hospitals, and petrol stations in the form of franchises in order to cover consumers nationwide," he said. "For the marketing plan, we plan to increase the number of customers with new premium products like green-tea soft-served ice cream, together with other promotions and marketing activities, with a Bt100-million advertising and public relations budget covering both online and offline media. "We are confident in the potential of Thailand's ice-cream market in terms of sales volume and branch expansion."

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Dairy-Queen-opens-400th-branch-in-Thailand-30274764.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-12-12

Oh come on people....go enjoy DQ...their products won't kill you any faster than the dirty air you are breathing 24/7 or those bowls of chemical-laced rice or noodles you are eating. If I could get back all the money I've spent at Thai DQ's like on Blizzards and cones I would be a rich man (and skinnier).