POTY Rundown -VOTE CLOSED!

canuckamuck

Poster of the Year prelimnary rundown.  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest getting down to the 20 and then get down from that to a top 5. I think 20 is way too large a number for the finalists poll. There is plenty of time to do this before the end of the year.

To summarize this proposal.

Do this current poll and specify an end date.

With those 20 names do a new poll. Also specify an end date.

Then with the top 5 from the poll of 20 do the GRAND FINAL poll. Ending date end of year.

Edited by Jingthing

I suggest getting down to the 20 and then get down from that to a top 5. I think 20 is way too large a number for the finalists poll. There is plenty of time to do this before the end of the year.

To summarize this proposal.

Do this current poll and specify an end date.

With those 20 names do a new poll. Also specify an end date.

Then with the top 5 from the poll of 20 do the GRAND FINAL poll. Ending date end of year.

For someone who didn't want to run things, you sure have a lot of opinions on the matter.

You could have been steering this ship

Not the point. The point is having the best contest possible.

Oh dear, is it that time of year again?

This idea of two lists seems interesting, although I think I missed something. Maybe I should have seen the latest installment of Hunger Games or something to understand what's going on. I'm so out of it when it comes to pop culture references.

Does this mean I'm just going to be competing against the people on list No. 2 and not the ones on list No. 1?

I really need to know so I can focus my research appropriately.

It's great to see nearly all the old gang from last year here again.

I'm sure they are all here mate....they have just found their real parents!

It seems there is support to have this years nominations for Poster Of The Year thinned down to a group of 20.

There is two polls attached to this thread in which you will be given the ability to pick several names from each list. The top 20 names overall will become another poll in which we will pick the final few to go all out in the annual throwdown - the TV POTY Finale

Good luck to all nominees.

Edit: Title should read rundown, but puns are allowed.

Good job. Thanks for that!

Bump Voting Stimulator

post-37101-0-91378000-1450030121_thumb.j

Folks: Here's the deal.

This is a RUNOFF where the top 20 contenders for

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2015

are selected. By you, the voters.

You can vote for as many members as you like, but you are required to vote for AT LEAST one in each section to record any votes.

Later on, you will be able to CHANGE YOUR VOTES, which adds excitement to the contest when nearing the deadline.

After the TOP 20 CONTENDERS are chosen, then it's off to the NEXT PHASE of this edge of your seat tournament.

Y'all have fun.

Note: At any time, you can change your votes.

To do so, Click

Delete My Vote and start over with your new choices.

Edited by Jingthing

I am noticing it is rather a task to tell which are the CURRENT top 20 leaders.

Maybe someone can write a program to spit out that information periodically?

Obviously it's easy to eyeball the biggest and smallest vote getters. But that doesn't tell the full story of this race as it goes along.

The ACTION is in the MIDDLE.

Edited by Jingthing