Stupid farang motorcyclist.

Throatwobbler

Just got back from the local market, on the Doi Saket road. Whilst there a farang on a motor bike going the wrong way fell of his bike to avoid a car, which was going the right way, and turning into a parking spot.. No one was going at speed and nobody was injured. The guy then got up and started shouting abuse at the driver even though he was travelling the wrong way and in the wrong. He then started to abuse all Thais as the market full of Thais watched him. His actions were disgraceful. I really hope that the person reads this and realise what an Ar#@ he is. The type of farang which give the rest of us a bad name.

I'd put farang mc pilots that are terrible at about 60%....

Had one the other day on canal road....Was wavering on the side of the road and I glanced over too see if he was OK or might need help....We happened to lock eyes for half a beat and I kept driving on the inbound lane....Next thing I know he cuts in front of me (2 - 4 feet in front of my ARB bumper) at speed clipping around and passing traffic on the right at speed just needing to show ---- something ----- on his 150......No helmet...

I watched to see if his luck would outlast his stupidity but he turned off.....

Too many farangs riding at "all ahead stupid" around CM......

Edited by pgrahmm

Best I have seen here is a Farang on his bike coming towards me on the wrong side of the Hangdong road with one hand on the handlebars, the other holding his mobile to his ear, oh, I forgot the small girl standing between the driver and the handlebars.

No helmets of course, was a couple of years ago though.

You see this in Pattaya all the time, it's a lot of complaints about Thai biking pad riding motorbikes motorcycles on the wrong side or side walk. Yesterday I was almost run down by a Farang on a motorcycle not motorbike when I was walking from the market to my condo in the afternoon, he came full blast in the side walk opposite traffic, when I commented "are there no roads in Thailand" he turned and looked pissed. In the evening on theppasit road it came a old buy on a bike on the sidewalk also opposite traffic almost hit me and my partner, he hit a dog and didn't stop. Later we saw him in the plant shop buying a flower pot. On the way back he came passed us again still on the side walk stopped at 7/11 after that I didn't see him again. I see this every day in Pattaya and are suck and tired of it regardless of its Farang or Thai driver but we only see complaints against Thai "idiots driving on sidewalk" you hear that all the time. But in reality Farangs are not better.

I'd put farang mc pilots that are terrible at about 60%....

Had one the other day on canal road....Was wavering on the side of the road and I glanced over too see if he was OK or might need help....We happened to lock eyes for half a beat and I kept driving on the inbound lane....Next thing I know he cuts in front of me (2 - 4 feet in front of my ARB bumper) at speed clipping around and passing traffic on the right at speed just needing to show ---- something ----- on his 150......No helmet...

I watched to see if his luck would outlast his stupidity but he turned off.....

Too many farangs riding at "all ahead stupid" around CM......

To any farongs come over here who have never rode any thing but a peddle bike and see how easy it is to rent a motor bike so they get one. Absolutely no idea of how to ride it and if not from a British infected country don't realize they have to drive on the other side of the road.

Actually the car didnt indicate and he started it anyway by shouting something in thai at me he should be more carful expecially when their are lots of people at the market.

Are you the one mentioned in the OP's post then?

Ever consider he was shouting in Thai your going up a one way street?

Lastly you should always be more careful when 1) driving in the wrong & 2) Not packing heat as many citizens are ;)

Thank gawd, thais would never ride the wrong way coffee1.gif

Not saying Thais would never drive the wrong way. But they wouldn't try to blame the other person too. If you are driving the wrong way then it is totally your responsibility.

Oh yes they would.

Actually the car didnt indicate and he started it anyway by shouting something in thai at me he should be more carful expecially when their are lots of people at the market.

Lastly you should always be more careful when 1) driving in the wrong & 2) Not packing heat as many citizens are wink.png

If hes talking about the 118 then yeh. One way street...its a market so everybdy goes every way. He's in the wrong cos he didnt indicate what he was doing. He should be carful of people trying to park he could have hit a kid. They dont want to start anything with me wether their carrying or not

If hes talking about the 118 then yeh. One way street...its a market so everybdy goes every way. He's in the wrong cos he didnt indicate what he was doing. He should be carful of people trying to park he could have hit a kid. They dont want to start anything with me wether their carrying or not

Ah very good you have one of those blues suits with the big S on it that lead & hollow points bounce off of thumbsup.gif

Lucky guy wink.png

Ah very good you have one of those blues suits with the big S on it that lead & hollow points bounce off of thumbsup.gif

Lucky guy wink.png

No blue suit dont need one - disarmed thai guy with samuri sword once who said I blocked his drive way. No problem if you just stand up for yrself they don't do nothing

Lastly you should always be more careful when 1) driving in the wrong & 2) Not packing heat as many citizens are wink.png

SAS?

Tough nut A?

I think you`re in need of some attitude adjustment my son. Continue on like this and you won`t last long in Thailand because having a tough nut is no match against a machete or a gun.

Edited by cyberfarang

Thank gawd, thais would never ride the wrong way coffee1.gif

Not saying Thais would never drive the wrong way. But they wouldn't try to blame the other person too. If you are driving the wrong way then it is totally your responsibility.

They would try to blame the other party, & they would have no idea that they were in the wrong.

Hard man, eh? I'm so impressed!

Ok I admit driving the against traffic a few years ago.. I was stopped by a traffic policeman who spoke a little English. I said I am driving the way people do in Thailand . Well I was in the wrong. But I was to claim that I knew how how thais drive. I turned up the side street I was aiming for. No problem.. Now there is a short stretch of road were motorcyclist often drive against the traffic. Well the police put up a smart notice in Thai And English..Do not drive backwards.Made me smile

Tough nut A?

I think you`re in need of some attitude adjustment my son. Continue on like this and you won`t last long in Thailand because having a tough nut is no match against a machete or a gun.

Not if your in your own home on a computer talking.