Brit dies in mysterious circumstances in South Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would hope that BIB would separate the 4 for interviews regarding their stories regarding what happened, look for inconsistencies. One would hope...

Read OP again.

All were detained because 1 was sweating and the rest , because their stories did not add up or matched.

I see we have some posters already putting the blame on the victim.

We should merge this thread with the other thread about the Brit getting bashed by LBs.

The apologists for these criminals is staggering.

I guess the next excuse we hear will be that you shouldn't come to Thailand if you don't know the risks of a being mugged, assaulted, scammed or murdered.blink.png

Edited by Tolley

Because the guy's name was not a traditional British name doesn't mean he wasn't British. Your bigotry is best kept in your narrow minds

Absolutely , one do not even need to speak much English to hold British passport to be called a Brit ;)

PS . How do you know my mind is narrow? May be its wide but vertically challenged

RIP to the victim. May be I'm the only one noticing this. They all look emaciated and malnourished which implies real potential that they're doing drugs. Maybe not but I'd put my chips on the table that they are. There's a real chance this is drug-related.

or AIDS

We should merge this thread with the other thread about the Brit getting bashed by LBs.

I guess the next excuse we hear will be that you shouldn't come to Thailand if you don't know the risks of a being mugged, assaulted, scammed or murdered.blink.png

Your next excuse is spot on,people have to take responsibility for their own actions.Meth and addicted ladyboys is not a safe enviroment to put ones self.

RIP to the victim. May be I'm the only one noticing this. They all look emaciated and malnourished which implies real potential that they're doing drugs. Maybe not but I'd put my chips on the table that they are. There's a real chance this is drug-related.

I agree, seeing as how the cops found meth taking paraphanalia in the room.

Keyghobadi is an Iranian name. As Patel is Indian and there are thousands in middle England with UK passports.

As for this PC nonsense and pussy footing around the the actual fact that a Thai man in a dress is a woman is utter nonsense.

Try arm wrestling one for his fake Gucci purse and you wlll soon find out this is a guy.

So 3 guys in frocks could not hold back one guy from "falling" eh ? But I guess 3 guys could easily push/shove one guy....

As for the victim...you have to admit that none of what he was involved in was going to be a "happy ending".

.... and when they say 'British man' now days, it can mean anything and anybody really....

What do you mean?

'Mr. Khegobadi' ...... good traditional British name there.

That is a sad comment on the status of 'British'. but I suppose if he did the decent thing and anglicised his name we would have no way of knowing that he wasn't one of us other than seeing him in person.

They called the Ladyboy 'HE' ,can you imagine the outcry in Britain if a transgender male was called "HE" oh it would eclipse the fact someone died .

Yes, in the PC world labels and boxes are of supreme importance, it can get confusing if you don't like to call a spade a spade. Due to my lack of exposure to perverts i am at a disadvantage as i don't follow the trends.

Poor Guy.....R.I.P.

But honestly that 4 would freak me out, imagine getting stuck in a room with that lot.....scrapping the barrel for sure..,

Sad loss of life....

Yes, but he seemed to have gone with at least one of them willingly enough. I'm guessing 'free' sex was more costly than he thought.

Would still be alive if he'd kept his zipper up.

lock them up for 10 yrs. Make an example of them

As evidenced by the rest of the dubious jumper cases, its likely not going to happen. Suicides don't have to be investigated and investigation is work.

How much work should Thai police do for the death of guy running out on his commitment to pay for sex ? Probably not the first time he did a runner, just the first time it didn't work so well.

What evidence is there that a crime was comitted...the fact somebody is sweating in a hot tropical country like Thailand?

I would guess the odds of him jumping are lower than the odds that he was thrown.....just a guess.

Why would he argue over how much they wanted for "services" if he was planning to kill himself?

Exactly.

It simply doesn't make sense to say "...where the British man is thought to have jumped from" when 3 or 4 dodgy meth takers, known to be from a minority infamous for thieving and assault, were in the room and admit they had a grievance. Thai police if they put this down to a suicide as they often do.

Edited by Rimmer

Why call them "ladyboys". Nothing "lady" about them and remember ALL ladyboys are males. remind them of that everytime

There are a lot of guys in Pattaya who claim to be 100% heterosexual that will argue with you about that and how they are not gay just because they like to have sex with (these) guys since they sorta kinda look like girls...in a nearly dark room...wearing sunglasses.biggrin.png

So their whole argument is that they are not gay just because they like to have butt sex with guys....because the guys happen to dress like women. I have never seen such denial.

You mean lips is lips?

I would guess the odds of him jumping are lower than the odds that he was thrown.....just a guess.

Why would he argue over how much they wanted for "services" if he was planning to kill himself?

Exactly.

It simply doesn't make sense to say "...where the British man is thought to have jumped from" when 3 or 4 dodgy meth takers, known to be from a minority infamous for thieving and assault, were in the room and admit they had a grievance. Typical lazy, dirty Thai police if they put this down to a suicide as they often do.

Perhaps he got a sober look at them.