Nana.... A terrible place to live

theguyfromanotherforum

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I live there. No, it isn't. 

I actually do live there.  SOi 23, 25, 33.  Soi 22,24,26.  Full of MP's with 100's of ladies full service.  Gee man don't lie, go to Bangkok sometime and see for yourself.

Unfortunately this place is full of prostitution, no matter where you go.

I love my foot massage and alwats go to the same place. A few weeks ago a new place opened in my soi that looks totally legit, so I go there to check it out. Ask for 2 hour foot massage, but after almost one hour the woman tries to upsell me oil massage. After several firm noes I finally give in. I should have known something's up when she completely removed my towel. I had to literally beg not to get a "job" by constantly pointing at my wedding ring and making a gun hand sign indicating that wife will kill both me and her if she finds out.

Actually, I am most offended that Thai women see us all as a piece of meat. Where does it stop?:coffee1:

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Unfortunately this place is full of prostitution, no matter where you go.

I love my foot massage and alwats go to the same place. A few weeks ago a new place opened in my soi that looks totally legit, so I go there to check it out. Ask for 2 hour foot massage, but after almost one hour the woman tries to upsell me oil massage. After several firm noes I finally give in. I should have known something's up when she completely removed my towel. I had to literally beg not to get a "job" by constantly pointing at my wedding ring and making a gun hand sign indicating that wife will kill both me and her if she finds out.

Actually, I am most offended that Thai women see us all as a piece of meat. Where does it stop?:coffee1:

I've been for dozens of massages here and never once been offered extras. 

Guess it depends where you go.

There are probably four people reading this thread who fully understood my last post.

Another lurker will be on to tell us about a fantastic noodle stall next to a fishbowl in Lad Prao.

The rest have never been past Terminal 21 or the adventurous Emporium.

Got to laugh really.

10 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Send them to Udom Suk Soi Bikey....I don't want to bump into these sexpats at the Commons.

What has Commons to do with Nana?

It is waaaaayyyy out in the sticks  at the "wrong" end of Thonglor and seriously overpriced for the guys who lurk in the dark sois at the beginning of Sukhumvit. 

1 minute ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

What has Commons to do with Nana?

It is waaaaayyyy out in the sticks  at the "wrong" end of Thonglor and seriously overpriced for the guys who lurk in the dark sois at the beginning of Sukhumvit. 

I didn't notice you there.

That makes it five.

9 minutes ago, Chicog said:

So no-one else has been to the House of Beers on 55?

You're missing out.

You'll get mauled on here Chicog for suggesting a ++ place.

I've been there a few times...its a good after dinner spot for a beer.

There is a French run place further up on the other side with outside seating and a good range of cheaper beer...plus they have a happy hour.

1 hour ago, performance said:

When you become a man. Message me for a coffee. But I dealt you will lol. And careful what you say son.

You'll have to excuse me but you did write "there [sic] all hookers", didn't you?

So what have you married?

Oh and as for being "a man", how does drinking coffee make you one?

On 9/2/2016 at 1:26 PM, Agent Sumo said:

I can understand why a man who's been given no option but to pay for it might think that

Eventually you'll reach an age where either,

1. you're dead,

2. you won't want it anymore,

3. or you'll have to pay for it.

Archived