Free Lam Morrison concert - December 19 - 7pm

slafriphos

Free concert sounds great, but more like a bar/night club I am guessing? Someone care to post exact locations and exact directions? Phone number for event? Anyone ever seen said character in action and can report?

The attached photo from Google is very outdated. When you are facing the lot, you will see the only Burger King on 2nd road and Ibis hotel behind the lot. Not a bar or club. Just an open lot. I was there in the morning so I guess seating will be provided.

There are many videos of Lam on YouTube. He's worth a listen at least a few times although his show is repetitive.

post-245305-0-80028600-1450518223_thumb.

Depends what you like, I think he is great, saw him playing in Walking Street last week.

Where in Walking Street does he play?

Was it a one-off or regular do you know?

I ask because I'm following this thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/878269-any-quality-music-sites-left-live-or-recorded/ and the place I USED to see Lam (Blues Factory) has closed

Saw him at the Hot Tuna bar, I saw him on Wednesday, I believe he plays through to Saturday, but I could be wrong on that.

Thanks - might be a stupid question - apparently, there are 4 Hot Tuna bars in Walking Street http://www.walkingstreetpattaya.net/hot-tuna-pattaya.html

Which one does Lam play and are they all good for live music, or at least worth checking out?

I ask for a forthcoming trip next month - not actually in Pattaya at present and when I am i don't spend that much time in WS.

Edited by VBF

This one is just over half way down Walking St on the left. Although knowing Thailand he may not be there next month!! There are several other live music bars, worth checking out.

Thanks Seizetheday - I'll check it / them out thumbsup.gif

Looks like it's near what used to be called Rolling Stone or Rolling Stone 2 which was also good for live music but only occasionally!

Edited by VBF

Saw him at the Hot Tuna bar, I saw him on Wednesday, I believe he plays through to Saturday, but I could be wrong on that.

Thanks - might be a stupid question - apparently, there are 4 Hot Tuna bars in Walking Street http://www.walkingstreetpattaya.net/hot-tuna-pattaya.html

Which one does Lam play and are they all good for live music, or at least worth checking out?

I ask for a forthcoming trip next month - not actually in Pattaya at present and when I am i don't spend that much time in WS.

Owned by good mates of mine. (my old hangouts apart from my old place).

There are 3. Hot Tuna 1 is near enough opposite the big tree (ladyboy hang out area), Hot tuna 2 is the Rock bar and its the big open fronted bar opposite Insomnia. Lam plays there and I highly doubt he'll play elsewhere on Walking St whilst he's there and lastly Hot Tuna 3 is the front double beer bar in the Simon Complex opposite Tonys (or whatever its called now).

There used to be Hot Tuna 4 but thats Rhino now.

:)

Owned by good mates of mine. (my old hangouts apart from my old place).

There are 3. Hot Tuna 1 is near enough opposite the big tree (ladyboy hang out area), Hot tuna 2 is the Rock bar and its the big open fronted bar opposite Insomnia. Lam plays there and I highly doubt he'll play elsewhere on Walking St whilst he's there and lastly Hot Tuna 3 is the front double beer bar in the Simon Complex opposite Tonys (or whatever its called now).

There used to be Hot Tuna 4 but thats Rhino now.

smile.png

Thanks Davethailand thumbsup.gif