Am I in Black List or Not ? Help Please

I have been in Thailand for 2.5 years. (between 2012-2015)

When I have been , didn't any problem about all; ( visa - work etc...) never had a problem.

I had turn back to my country march 2015. And I have got ED visa at 10.09.2015.

When I arrived to suvarnaburi airport bangkok, they didn't allow to me enter to Thailand and they sent back to me to my country.

The reason of them, '' they imagine about me, may I will working hidden in Thailand '' Hence, they sent back to me. So bullshit..

And they had writed on my passport that article..( with blue color, not red stamp ) I told to Thai Embassy in my country. They had research it, but they told to me, '' we research it but can not seen a reason for that, why they not allowed, Mean they r not know why, and I asked again, Can I be in black list of Thailand, If I go again to Thailand, can I enter in with tourist visa, They told me, we can not see to black list..

And last, I wanna come again with tourist visa, but I am so scare if they not allow again ? What I should do? Please suggest to me a way..

Regards All..

• Like 2

I'd try getting a new passport and return with a tourist visa and the return ticket and proof of enough money. I think what worries them is you being stranded with no money or ticket home. What country are you from?

Edited by Rob13
  • Like 2

So the OP is independently wealthy and doesn't need to work, he just helps his girl fiend to support her business financially?

If that's the case then I can't see why Immigration would refuse him entry since he clearly must have more than sufficient funds to support himself....unless!

I'd try getting a new passport and return with a tourist visa and the return ticket and proof of enough money. I think what worries them is you being stranded with no money or ticket home. What country are you from?

A new passport may not be much help.

On visa application form it asks for dates of last 3 visits to Thailand.

Immigration can also get all the information they need from a name and date of birth search

• Like 1

You give no reason that you would be blacklisted for. Have you had any legal problems or been deported in the past.

They probably have you flagged for being denied entry previously. What was the reason for that denial of entry.

Getting a new passport would not help. When you enter with a new passport they do a search to find out if you have entered before on different passport.

• Like 2

If they see a denied entry stamp in your passport they're more likely to do it again. New passport = a clean start.

If it were me, I''d get all my paperwork and bank accounts together along with a clean PP and go to the Thai embassy back home and try to get a tourist visa.

Edited by Rob13

Dear Rob,

I never run a kebab shop smile.png and I know many turkish doing kebab in there.

and yes I think turkey under the watch list of Thailand. They behavior to us 3rd class , They right bc many shit turkish in there.

How you think, Should I try to come ?

Where in Thailand is your girlfriend located. ?

If near the Lao or Cambodian border you can head over there if you find trouble getting in and plan your strategy. If near the south, you can head to Malaysia.

or you can marry your GF and apply for a marriage extension smile.png if she is that important to you to fly across the world to see her....maybe.........

You say you have ED visa ? What are you studying ? Are on on extension or still Non B ED ?

Edited by tonray
  • Like 1

You give no reason that you would be blacklisted for. Have you had any legal problems or been deported in the past.

They probably have you flagged for being denied entry previously. What was the reason for that denial of entry.

Getting a new passport would not help. When you enter with a new passport they do a search to find out if you have entered before on different passport.

Before I never deported, never a problem during 2.5 year in Thailand, zero problem. Thai embassy had research to that reason but they can not seen a reason why they didn't allowed to me,,

Edited by ubonjoe
made copy and paste a quote

Dear Rob,

I never run a kebab shop smile.png and I know many turkish doing kebab in there.

and yes I think turkey under the watch list of Thailand. They behavior to us 3rd class , They right bc many shit turkish in there.

How you think, Should I try to come ?

Where in Thailand is your girlfriend located. ?

If near the Lao or Cambodian border you can head over there if you find trouble getting in and plan your strategy. If near the south, you can head to Malaysia.

or you can marry your GF and apply for a marriage extension smile.png if she is that important to you to fly across the world to see her....maybe.........

You say you have ED visa ? What are you studying ? Are on on extension or still Non B ED ?

My girlfriend is Nakhon Si thammarat; not far to Malaysia. Only 5 hour with car.

And yes I thinking to marry with she. But I wanna enter to thailand first. But how , I dunno

3 month ago; I got ED visa and went to Thailand, and return to Turkey :) may ED visa is wrong choose. They know already, usually many farang staying with ED.

My girlfriend is Nakhon Si thammarat; not far to Malaysia. Only 5 hour with car.

And yes I thinking to marry with she. But I wanna enter to thailand first. But how , I dunno

3 month ago; I got ED visa and went to Thailand, and return to Turkey smile.png may ED visa is wrong choose. They know already, usually many farang staying with ED.

I would start the discussions with her....if she is important to you....

You can get a Visa to Malaysia for 90 days...gives you time to think about it and she can come to see you if you cannot get in to Thailand. If you agree to get married...then get a Non-O visa and start saving money....555

If they see a denied entry stamp in your passport they're more likely to do it again. New passport = a clean start.

If it were me, I''d get all my paperwork and bank accounts together along with a clean PP and go to the Thai embassy back home and try to get a tourist visa.

I can get a tourist visa , it is no problem, I had talked with Thai embassy already; They can give me tourist visa,

But I wonder when I come to Thailand, they will allow to me in or not, I can be set all documents ( return ticket - money - guarantor - address etc..)

And u r right, new passport will make to them wonder a bit.

Before I never deported, never a problem during 2.5 year in Thailand, zero problem. Thai embassy had research to that reason but they can not seen a reason why they didn't allowed to me,,

The embassy has no access to immigration data and can seldom give you reliable info in cases like this.

You did not reply to my question about your previous denial of entry.

Since you have been flagged for a previous denial of entry you need proof to overcome the reasons for those denials. Having the equivalent of at least 20k baht in cash and proof of an income or money in the bank back in Turkey would be needed.to prove you are not working here.

For a fee of 2 or 3 thousand baht this company can contact immigration to find out what your problem is. http://www.thaivisaservice.com

• Like 1

On your other thread you were denied entry as well. How's your hygiene, you're not trying to cross shirtless?

How did you buy a return ticket?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

May u thinking right, at that moment I had long hair long beard, ;(

I bought to return ticket myself, from emirates, 25.000 baht :)

The embassy has no access to immigration data and can seldom give you reliable info in cases like this.

You did not reply to my question about your previous denial of entry.

Since you have been flagged for a previous denial of entry you need proof to overcome the reasons for those denials. Having the equivalent of at least 20k baht in cash and proof of an income or money in the bank back in Turkey would be needed.to prove you are not working here.

For a fee of 2 or 3 thousand baht this company can contact immigration to find out what your problem is. http://www.thaivisaservice.com

Oh I m sorry Dear Ubonjoe. My english not well, sometimes dont understand,

Answer of Your question, I dont know, they just imagined about me, '' I will working in Thailand hidden '', They reason is that. They just think that. But no have a evidence..

I will contact to thaivisaservise.com Hope to they can check, Thank u so much

ThaIvisa Service as Ubonjoe said can check it and they are reliable and trustworthy .

Thanks Gilo. I have sent a e-mail to them. They r wanna to see denial article . For decide, is it of blacklist reason or not,,, I have sent already, now I waiting to answer of them,

Refusing someone in possession of a valid visa entry to the country is not something undertaken lightly or by junior ranking Immigration Officers.

A Senior officer will have taken the decision and for reasons detailed in the appropriate legislation.

If you do seek the help of the Thai Visa service be sure to provide them with a good quality scan/photocopy of the stamp which was placed in the passport at the time admission was refused.

• Like 1

It is highly unlikely that you are blacklisted. However, you are under suspicion of working illegally. If you try to re-enter it's possible that they will interview you again. IF that happens again you would need to have proof of your income/finances held in Turkey. If you can prove you have a job/business providing regular income they would probably let you in. Or if you can show a pension, investment fund, or bank/savings accounts. They need to be convinced that you can finance your stay and do not need to work.

Having the ED visa doesn't help either as they are currently on the immigration radar because ED visas been abused by illegal workers and people wanting to stay long term.

• Like 1

It is highly unlikely that you are blacklisted. However, you are under suspicion of working illegally. If you try to re-enter it's possible that they will interview you again. IF that happens again you would need to have proof of your income/finances held in Turkey. If you can prove you have a job/business providing regular income they would probably let you in. Or if you can show a pension, investment fund, or bank/savings accounts. They need to be convinced that you can finance your stay and do not need to work.

Having the ED visa doesn't help either as they are currently on the immigration radar because ED visas been abused by illegal workers and people wanting to stay long term.

Thank you Elviajero,

You explained it very well. I can show to them money more than 20K,, 40-50-60K, I have a company in Turkey but that company doesn't work now. I am shareholder. If I show to them english document about shareholder, is this can help me more ? Or I won't need, If only show more money enough,,

Thank you Elviajero,

You explained it very well. I can show to them money more than 20K,, 40-50-60K, I have a company in Turkey but that company doesn't work now. I am shareholder. If I show to them english document about shareholder, is this can help me more ? Or I won't need, If only show more money enough,,

Sorry but it's impossible to answer. It's up to the immigration officer on the day what will be accepted. All I can suggest is that you show as much information about your income/assets as you can. You should also have at least 20k in your pocket on arrival, and a return flight.

berke2535, if you had been blacklisted when your were refused entry into Thailand on your last arrival, this would have been noted in your passport, probably in the form of a handwritten note in Thai language in your passport. Most likely, though, you got a stamp in your passport that looks something like this:

entry%252520refused%252520Bangkok%252520

Was this the case?