Happy campers: 99% of Thais 'satisfied' with govt, says govt poll

webfact

Excellent job done considering the dire straits the country had gotten into! They would get the 100% thumbs up from me if they would reintroduce the curfew. The country needs a serious reset and the population has to realise that you don't get something for nothing and freedom for fee.

You won't get anyone to bite mate, too obvious a troll.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do not know how many non-Thai posted in this forum but I would like those who questions about the poll, please exit our country ASAP, we, Thai, do not want you. I am sick of reading of those who can not grow old/retire in their own country and need to flee to our beautiful country (for whatever reason) and think that they are superior and criticize our way of thinking/governing. Not a perfect world you know.

If you have a fair mind, just take a look at what the past government did to our country and you will understand why the majority of Thai totally support the current government. Mind you that in every society there are people who love you and hates you. So be fair and you are welcome to contribute to our country's plan to move away from the rotten old way of doing business and governing the country.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Re, the above post #98. Sorry, but you are soooooooooo wrong on just about every subject you mentioned. Apart from your type of "Thais don't want us". That, i can believe. As far as "majority of Thais support" goes....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif You need to get out and about in your country a bit more.

Have a nice day.

The survey conducted by the government-run National Statistical Organization found that 98.9 percent of respondents were satisfied and confident in the government's performance, said government spokesman Sansern Kaewkamnerd.

He did not disclose the format or margin of error of the survey, but said 2,700 people nationwide were polled from Nov. 27 to Dec. 4.

However, the number of respondents and dates they were polled varied depending on the government source.

A government spokesman said over 7,000 people were polled earlier in December.The statistics office that conducted the poll said 3,900 people were surveyed from Nov. 2 to 10 — and that 98.6 percent of them expressed satisfaction with the government.

There was no immediate explanation for the confusion over the sample size and results.

Re, the above post #98. Sorry, but you are soooooooooo wrong on just about every subject you mentioned. Apart from your type of "Thais don't want us". That, i can believe. As far as "majority of Thais support" goes....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif You need to get out and about in your country a bit more.

Have a nice day.

Guessing likely a faker innit? Edited by Jingthing

Do not know how many non-Thai posted in this forum but I would like those who questions about the poll, please exit our country ASAP, we, Thai, do not want you. I am sick of reading of those who can not grow old/retire in their own country and need to flee to our beautiful country (for whatever reason) and think that they are superior and criticize our way of thinking/governing. Not a perfect world you know.

If you have a fair mind, just take a look at what the past government did to our country and you will understand why the majority of Thai totally support the current government. Mind you that in every society there are people who love you and hates you. So be fair and you are welcome to contribute to our country's plan to move away from the rotten old way of doing business and governing the country.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Or at least I hope you are a troll, god help you if you're not!

Maybe it is our JuntaJohn aka EnglishJohn under a new psuedonym.

Maybe it is our JuntaJohn aka EnglishJohn under a new psuedonym.

In my absolutely 100% accurate poll; when asking Thai's if they knew, had heard of, or in anyway knew what ThaiVisa was, 99.99999999% responded with a blank face.

The 'Thai's' that post here are uniformly farang's pushing their own agenda's. JuntaJohn, djamie to name but a few, it could be any of them using a different nic, throwing in a little 'Thai speak' to sound authentic.

It's almost sad really

The poll by the National Statistical Office, past of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, found that 99.3 percent of people surveyed were satisfied with the government's overall performance while 98.9 percent were confident in its abilities to solve the country's problems.

I think I need to run that by the villagers in my village here in Northern Thailand. rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't say everyone here thinks the Government is perfect, but most people where I am are happy to see things happening without blatant corruption and deaths on the streets by the Reds. This is in the NE...Surin province.

well, if the poster is really Thai, then it is another brain-dead ultra-nationalist who claims to speak for all Thais...

And any numnuts who thinks that the majority of Thais support this government would obviously not have been afraid of elections in 2014, ... not.

There are certain Thais who are so sure of themselves that they will come up with this kind of anti-falang, anti-democracy drivel and then claim to speak for all Thais,...

Problem? Their kind never win in elections, Clearly not really speaking for all Thais.

we, Thai, do not want you.

personally, I know many Thai who do not want to be around people with an attitude like yours

I am sick of reading of those who can not grow old/retire in their own country

Well, now, many of us are here because we have our families here... you know, Thai family. And personally, I am sick and tired of people in Thailand as well as in my own home country who hate foreigners and want them all to leave. This demonstrates an amazing absence of tolerance of others. And personally, intolerance is the one thing that should not be tolerated.

This self-appointed "government" stole the people's sovereignty from the Thai people - some, such as yourself, apparently - support this. My family, however, does not and my family is Thai, so please feel free to keep your "we Thais" to yourself. You don't speak for all Thais and you never will.