Koh Tao: Suspects found guilty of murdering British backpackers

Jonathan Fairfield

So can anyone answer a simple question? What was the motive of B2? I've only read they got so hot and horny they decided to whack David and mutilate Hannah over their horniness. Any other motive ?

They are non Thai nationals who are worthless, slave scum bags in the eyes of thier far superior Thai masters.

That was there motive.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So can anyone answer a simple question? What was the motive of B2? I've only read they got so hot and horny they decided to whack David and mutilate Hannah over their horniness. Any other motive ?

That is basically the motive they are trying to peddle here.

The injuries to Hannah's face suggest this was a crime of anger, jealously, spite and 'revenge'. One of lost face and rejection if you ask me.

Suggest? Hmm no one does that cause they are hornier than mr toad. Someone was rejected and couldn't handle it in their own little manly way.

RTP can't bite the hand that feeds them and the good general is above it

They are non Thai nationals who are worthless, slave scum bags in the eyes of thier far superior Thai masters.

That was there motive.

Non Thai nationals as is Scot boy?

That was there motive.

Ferrang dead bodies and witneses are far more difficult to cover up or silence. Thai and most S.E Asian nationals are very subservient and do as their masters tell them.

Scotty took the money and ran, what a great friend David had, watch your friend get murdered, then you take the dirty money and run. All this under the supervision of the RTP. (remember the Uniformed officer looking into Dear Scottys eyes and shaking his hand as he quietly tells him never to return to the Land of the Smiles ever again)

Enjoy your life Scotty, life is short.

Edited by MorristheRunt

That was there motive.

Ferrang dead bodies and witneses are far more difficult to cover up or silence. Thai and most S.E Asian nationals are very subservient and do as their masters tell them.

Scotty took the money and ran, what a great friend David had, watch your friend get murdered, then you take the dirty money and run. All this under the supervision of the RTP. (remember the Uniformed officer looking into Dear Scottys eyes and shaking his hand as he quietly tells him never to return to the Land of the Smiles ever again)

Enjoy your life Scotty, life is short.

I don't think Scot boy man enough really to take the money and run. I really think he was so <deleted> up like usual he has no recollection of anything and knew he can could get pinned for it after Uncle Mon came looking for him. It only reinforces the influential family on the island when other farang business owners locally pucker up and don't want to step on the wrong toes knowing how things operate there. If you come from a civilized world of law and order it is really really difficult to accept but this is how it works especially on a small island that is heavily controlled. Scot boy knew this much and ran literally for the hills.

He is a hippie, druggy and piss head, who lives for getting high and partying.

His only worry, where his next high comes from, people like him will do anything to get a hit.

Don't forget the stories about the candyman, Scotty was his little helper, he brought all the little loose blonde ferrang girls to buy their sweeties.

Scotty was going to die, he played it clever and went to social media and the press begging for help. That was a clever call by Scotty, he kept alive and forced the elite to pay for his silence.

Now Scotty lives his life a free and wealthier man , but with a dark secret eating away at his soul.

PS. I am certain beyond doubt, Scotty and the Candyman have many stories and previous concerning their wild, sordid and illegal partying with loose foreign female tourists.

Edited by MorristheRunt

Lucky11, do you agree that the full quote from Jonathon Head is "For Koh Tao key is to read verdict. Judges admitted lots of flaws in investigation. But stated DNA match overrides all those concerns. If the DNA match is sound, so is the verdict. It's that simple. That's why it was so bizarre that defence lawyers did not challenge DNA methods" ?

To which Andy Hall responded to the above Jonathan Head (@pakhead) tweet:

45]

FollowQIUSz3HS_bigger.jpgAndy Hall@Atomicalandy

@pakhead just suggestion but if you want to constructively/accurately critique the defense, read ALL major prosecution/defence DNA testimony
And we can discuss that as soon as Lucky11 confirms what he understands the quote to be in full.

I've asked Jonathan Head about it on the relevant twitter, so hopefully this nonsense can be put to bed.

Jonathan has replied to my question:

"it's the 2nd part of a tweet. I'm a reporter. I don't support or not support verdict but there are big questions abt DNA evidence"

Hopefully this won't set the resident headless chicken off charging crazily all over the thread again.

Edited by Khun Han

His only worry, where his next high comes from, people like him will do anything to get a hit.

Don't forget the stories about the candyman, Scotty was his little helper, he brought all the little loose blonde ferrang girls to buy their sweeties.

Scotty was going to die, he played it clever and went to social media and the press begging for help. That was a clever call by Scotty, he kept alive and forced the elite to pay for his silence.

Now Scotty lives his life a free and wealthier man , but with a dark secret eating away at his soul.

or what happened real life..

he was just all above with out the dark secret just idiot with vivid imagination like everyone here at this forum +delucional after week of binge drinking and after hes 5 minutes of fame,thats all.

It was stated that the dna from the right sandal did not match the B2 ,

No, they said no DNA found, so where are you getting the report that DNA found on it wasnt a match?

Aleg

I am confident in my statement, just because you have not seen it reported does not mean it doesnt exist .

or what happened real life..

he was just all above with out the dark secret just idiot with vivid imagination like everyone here at this forum +delucional after week of binge drinking and after hes 5 minutes of fame,thats all.

No, blood on his guitar and a very public goodbye from the Island's new Police Chief, that was no Andy Warhol moment.

Right, not only did he (Nomsod) made a mad dash to go from Koh Tao to Bangkok in an impossible four hours,....

It's not impossible. I could make the trip in close to 3 hours if desperate, had wads of cash, and had my adrenaline pumping. It would be even easier if my dear uncle, who knows every boat driver on the island, was desperately assisting me. Even easier if I already had a return ticket on Nok Air from a mainland airport - to Bangkok that same morning.

Why would a student have a return flight ticket already? Here's the scenario: young man from KT attends a U in Bangkok. He decides to visit his parents on the weekend - not an unusual thing to do. Plus, his uncle owns a happening bar which is crowded every night with beautiful young farang chicks who drink hard and play loose with morals. Many of those gals also love the attentions they get from cute skinny amber-skinned local boys.

If the student goes to visit his parents and the party bars, he'll likely have a r-t plane ticket. His daddy is mega-rich, so the cost of a ticket is less than pocket change. Sabes senior?

Did anyone see him getting on/off the plane or at the airports (Bangkok / Chumpae) going and coming to Koh Tao? His pictures were plastered all over the media and the net. Or are you saying the Mafia paid off all the airport staff, all the passengers etc. etc. ?

What's next? He took a private jet? Not impossible if you have a wild imagination....

Interesting!

Let me ask another question: did anyone ever ask for anything about this?

The boat-driver/ caveman: no interest in him!

CCTV- footage from the pier: deemed uninteresting, not worth looking at!

Telephone- records: nope, no need!

Airline- manifestos: naaaah...sure nothing on there...

Most people on an early flight (I take many- I know!) are busy either with prepairing their work or fighting of sleep.

No one at the time knew, that they might look at a double- murder and rapist at that moment and thanks to the diversion- tactics, never got the idea, they might have shared a flight with him at anytime!

Your "thoughts" on this?

That is basically the motive they are trying to peddle here.

The injuries to Hannah's face suggest this was a crime of anger, jealously, spite and 'revenge'. One of lost face and rejection if you ask me.

for a while now i have been puzzling over hannah's injuries . Here's a lady that has been anal raped twice . A little research shows that this can become quite a violent act , as the person being raped is likely to "Lock up ", and therefor make penetration of the anal sphincter almost impossible , without tearing and blood loss .

Research shows that in male prisons anal rape is very often accompanied with asphyxiation ,as a means of getting the victim to loose mussel control.

That's all pretty grim reading ..... but the more i consider it , i find it hard to see how just two small men could rape this fit young woman with out causing her more rape injuries , or leaving more damning evidence , dna.

Sure if there was a date rape drug involved then anything is possible ..... but if the toxicology is clear then i would expect , more bruising, neck arms .

This no doubt raises some pretty unsavoury images , and might well b upsetting to some .... but i raise it as a concern because it does not seem to fit the scenario being offered as proof of rape .

What's happening is that there is a constant flow of misdirection by a few posters that others respond to, and therefore any nugget of new information is conveniently lost among the regurgitation of the same old dross batted back and forth. Deliberate ploy that should be ignored.

What's happening is that there is a constant flow of misdirection by a few posters that others respond to, and therefore any nugget of new information is conveniently lost among the regurgitation of the same old dross batted back and forth. Deliberate ploy that should be ignored.

Do not engage the Village Glee Club, this will assist in reducing their number of posts to a trickle, every time you engage them they (2 or 3) will always respond with the corresponding "like" from the others.

^^^^

Ya think?

whistling.gif

"Misdirection is a form of deception in which the attention of an audience is focused on one thing in order to distract its attention from another.

Managing the audience's attention is the aim."

Choose: "ignore"

thumbsup.gif

Edited by iReason

“Investigators today interrogated Montriwat Toovichien, a 45-year-old bartender at AC Bar on Koh Tao who [is] identified as the man seen in closed-circuit video footage in the hours before the September 15 bludgeoning deaths of Britons David Miller, 24, and Hannah Witheridge, 23.”

"Police say they have identified all the suspects and are linking them to the evidence on hand, he said."

"Please have confidence in our work. There will be no scapegoats," Lt Gen Panya said said. "The case is being closely watched worldwide and we're working hard to make the case as airtight as possible."

http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-arrests-expected-today-in-koh-tao-murders-48843.php

"Warot Tuwichian, 22, will appear with his father, Woraphan, at the Bangkok press conference with national police chief Somyot Pumpanmuang and other concerned authorities."

"Mr Woraphan flew from Surat Thani to Bangkok yesterday (October 29) and will meet Pol Gen Somyot at the Royal Thai Police Office at the police chief’s invitation."

http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-dna-test-for-koh-tao-ac-bar-owner-son-49385.php

It was stated that the dna from the right sandal did not match the B2 ,

No, they said no DNA found, so where are you getting the report that DNA found on it wasnt a match?

The right shoe found at the scene where the bodies were found apparently doesn’t match the shoes Wai Phyo or Zaw Lin were seen wearing on Cctv. It was tested and re-tested for DNA and didn’t match the accused DNA either.

From Andy Hall.

"Warot Tuwichian, 22, will appear with his father, Woraphan, at the Bangkok press conference with national police chief Somyot Pumpanmuang and other concerned authorities."

"Mr Woraphan flew from Surat Thani to Bangkok yesterday (October 29) and will meet Pol Gen Somyot at the Royal Thai Police Office at the police chiefs invitation."

http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-dna-test-for-koh-tao-ac-bar-owner-son-49385.php

How lovely for the Tuvichiens. Do all former police suspects get this special treatment?

"Mr Woraphan flew from Surat Thani to Bangkok yesterday (October 29) and will meet Pol Gen Somyot at the Royal Thai Police Office at the police chief’s invitation."

Just why Mrr Ex Police Chief?

Why were you personaly involved?

Why did you find the whole episode so amusing?

At best insulting at the very least, unprofessional.