• SoiBiker
    • Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This POTY bs should be eliminated, we saw where it lead last year and it seems to be leading to the same direction again

I disagree. If you sift through the spitefulness there are a lot of laughs to be had on here.

No one has been harmed (well, maybe a few cats are in therapy) and nobody will go to prison for hitting the "like" button.

This POTY bs should be eliminated, we saw where it lead last year and it seems to be leading to the same direction again

So just don't read it. Sorted.

It has nothing to do with reading it or not reading it. It has everything to do with creating a negative atmosphere not conducive to the well being of this forum and the relationship of it's members

It has nothing to do with reading it or not reading it. It has everything to do with creating a negative atmosphere not conducive to the well being of this forum and the relationship of it's members

Last years contentious poll, in addition to being hilarious led to the removal of some toxic members. So things usually work out for the best.

Last years contentious poll, in addition to being hilarious led to the removal of some toxic members. So things usually work out for the best.

Dont know what your definition of toxic member is. But I would agree with you on one thing it did create some toxicity,

Some was removed, other departed and a lot remains

At this late stage, there will be no changes to the Poll.

Participation is a choice not an obligation. If you wish to no longer participate, just dont open this topic/thread. Move on.

Let there be an end to the bickering please.

So much b*tching between the pollmaster and SB. To me, this is doing POTY more harm than good. Can the powers that be not send them both off to PM's with it and leave the rest of us to have some fun reading and commenting on POTY?

Or is that way too sensible a thing to ask?

So much b*tching between the pollmaster and SB. To me, this is doing POTY more harm than good. Can the powers that be not send them both off to PM's with it and leave the rest of us to have some fun reading and commenting on POTY?

Or is that way too sensible a thing to ask?

It seems the matter has been settled. No further changes to the lineup will take place.

I think cheating is going on here, lots of new members signing up , I wonder why ? sad.png

This is an election in Thailand.

Only when I get my 300 baht! 5555555555

you can have free "attitude adjustment" insteadlaugh.png

But it keeps the doctors and nurses busy at the local ER.

Chill. Let them skin each other, it's mildly amusing watching bloodshed over virtually nothing.

I think it's the TVF version of hunger games. 5555

Participation is a choice not an obligation. If you wish to no longer participate, just dont open this topic/thread. Move on.

Do you think you could organise a televised version for next year ?

Every cloud has a silver lining.

POTY 2015 GRAND FINALE STANDINGS
post-37101-0-14338900-1451294275_thumb.jTransam Trans-OWNS NancyL with 2 1/2 days left!
Does the L stand for Loser?
Transam 68 votes
NancyL 58 votes
Null Vote* 43 votes
villagefarang 18 votes
Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes
SoiBiker 9 votes
THE POTTIES Committee in Milwaukee thanks you for voting.
POTY WINNER is crowned at midnight 30 December.
* Null Vote may not be eligible for the POTY crown.
No rights reserved. Rabbits -- meat or pets?
Edited by Jingthing

VOTING ADVISORY

Vote for ONE choice only.

However, you can CHANGE your vote at any time.

Simply click

(or the button under the voting list)

and then re-vote.

If you chose a NULL vote to just view the results without voting, you can still vote later.

Just do as above, Delete My Vote, and then re-vote.

All voting ENDS for this Grand Finale on Wednesday 30 December at MIDNIGHT

Oh no!

I just made some fresh popcorn.

T

Yeah.

Keep posting the videos.

People seem to love the videos ... rolleyes.gif

I most certainly do.......In fact I do it all year round on TVF regarding any subject to bring a smile......I can find one for you JT to bring out your smile, just ask Trans....thumbsup.gif

What do u have in mind?

I'd guess he likes the crooners or Big Band from the 1940s and 50s.

He opened his PM facility didn't he?

Edited by BookMan