Chiangmai-mae Sai Free Ride Tomorrow

Maejo Man

• 5 weeks later...

Doing a quick day trip to Mae Sai tomorrow morning leaving at 08.00 hrs. Great if you need to get a quick stamp. PM me if interested for details...MM

dear mm--i've no idea how to "pm" people. by any chance to you need to go again to mae sai (on the 15th?)

a friend and I would be delighted to share gas and company. 01-531-3154

thanks

Doing a quick day trip to Mae Sai tomorrow morning leaving at 08.00 hrs. Great if you need to get a quick stamp. PM me if interested for details...MM

dear mm--i've no idea how to "pm" people. by any chance to you need to go again to mae sai (on the 15th?)

a friend and I would be delighted to share gas and company. 01-531-3154

thanks

Sorry I was up there yesterday :o I didn't bother to post as there were no takers last time. My next trip won't be untill early april. If you are still here and doing regular runs, I'd be happy to take you...MM

Hey MM ,,,, or any others.....

On the trip up and back,,,,, did you notice anything different about the police check points....

I had occasion to take a ride to Chiang Khong the other day and while the police check points were , I guess you would say Manned, no vehicles were being stopped at any of them.....

How was the one between CR and Mae Sai ??? That one is usually the worst of the lot....

Are they not stopping vehicles now due to the martial law or was it just happenstance that the ones I went thru were that way....

Just as an afterthought, anyone know about this..... about 25 k's or so, I would say, NE of Chiang Rai there is being built something that resembles the Great wall of China along with a multi tiered Pagoda type structure..... Is this to be a temple or some type of attraction........ It looks like it would fit in EPCOT

gonzo