German killed blowing up condom machine

webfact

German Killed Blowing up Condom Machine

SCHOPPINGEN – A German man was killed on Christmas Day while attempting to break into a condom machine after his bomb exploded prematurely.

The unidentified 29-year-old and two pals attempted blowing up the vending machine in Schoppingen, Germany to swipe condoms and cash.

But the man was hit in the head by a shard of metal when the bomb exploded before he could reach a safe distance in their car.

His friends rushed him to hospital, where he later died from his severe injuries, reported the BBC.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/german-killed-blowing-up-condom-machine.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2015-12-30

I wonder if he was really an ethnic German. They are usually more conscientious and meticulous about these things.

Yes he was.

In hospital his mates claimed that he had fallen down the stairs. When questioned by the police they admitted that their fiend's death "had something to do with the exploded condom machine"

On a less funny note: he had a 6-year old daughter.

Anymore proof needed that Germany has become harmless over the last 70 years?

Germany has become a LOT MORE DANGEROUS over the last few months. Lots of young male horny religiously crazed migrants. Very likely one if them.

maybe but my daughter can still walk about in Munich at 2 AM without being raped or stabbed unlike London.

I wonder if he was really an ethnic German. They are usually more conscientious and meticulous about these things.

"more conscientious and meticulous about these things. "

Meticulous about blowing up condom machines??

At any rate they apparently were intent on practicing safe sex at any cost ... assuming any of the condoms survived the explosion sans shards.

Or maybe not. Did someone count the condoms to determine none were missing?

No cash or condoms were stolen from the vending machine.

Edited by Suradit69

Germany has become a LOT MORE DANGEROUS over the last few months. Lots of young male horny religiously crazed migrants. Very likely one if them.

maybe but my daughter can still walk about in Munich at 2 AM without being raped or stabbed unlike London.
Nice try but London is a MAJOR capital and still relatively safe; Munich is, well, just little old boring Munich which is loading up with dodgy sorts fast. I wouldn't even walk around there during the day.

You'd be better off comparing it with some similarly sized US city for effect.

What kind of parent are you, letting your daughter walk around town at 2:00 AM?

Nice try but London is a MAJOR capital and still relatively safe; Munich is, well, just little old boring Munich which is loading up with dodgy sorts fast. I wouldn't even walk around there during the day.

You'd be better off comparing it with some similarly sized US city for effect.

The fact that you say Munich is boring shows you know nothing about the place.

Yes he was.

In hospital his mates claimed that he had fallen down the stairs. When questioned by the police they admitted that their fiend's death "had something to do with the exploded condom machine"

On a less funny note: he had a 6-year old daughter.

Well she will have something to laugh about when she is an adult and finds out how her father died.