Islamic State issues 15 rules on sex with slaves

webfact

Islamic State issues 15 rules on sex with slaves
Jonathan Landay, Warren Strobel and Phil Stewart

Washington: Islamic State theologians have issued an extremely detailed ruling on when "owners" of women and children captured by the extremist group can have sex with them, in an apparent bid to curb "violations" in the "treatment of female slaves".

The ruling or fatwa has the force of law and appears to go beyond the IS's previous known utterances on slavery, Cole Bunzel, a leading IS expert at Princeton University, said.

According to a US government translation, Fatwa No. 64, issued on January 29, sheds new light on how the group is trying to reinterpret centuries-old teachings to justify the rape of women in the swaths of Syria and Iraq it controls.

The fatwa which claims "Allah has bestowed" graces upon IS which include the "women and children of infidels" becoming captive - was among a huge trove of documents captured by US Special Operations Forces during a raid targeting a top IS official in Syria in May.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/world/islamic-state-issues-15-rules-on-sex-with-slaves-20151229-glwkks

theage.jpg
-- The Age 2015-12-30

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And yet, ten of thousand of people of all walks of life flock to join this barbaric, dark ages way of life feudalistic society with slaves and masters.... to show you that the world, as advanced as it thinks it is, still, full of morons, lost, submissive creatures that maybe needs to be ruled by a sultan, emirs and caliphs....

As sick and twisted as all this sounds, it will attract recruits. Why? Their target are disenfranchised men who are going nowhere with their lives. Truly powerless men with little to no future who cannot attract women. What better incentive than to offer these men a chance to be a part of something, give them power (to take lives), and a "sex slave" of their choosing. Sad but true. What I don't get is how some young women could be attracted to all this.

Rule #1: An islamic fighter is male and he probably has a gun: so he can do whatever he wants and can doubtless justify it by the Q'ran. Similarly Iran's top cleric: Ayotollah Kohmeini was able to justify sex with little boys and little girls ("if the penis doesn't penetrate beyond the shield, then it's allowed.")

^^^ They need to be strung up in the town square. Their thinking and behavior is beyond barbaric.

They = the leaders and the followers?

How many people to be strung up are we talking about?

I dunno. Read it again. String up anyone who is involved.

"Islamic State issues 15 rules on sex with slaves".

"Islamic State theologians have issued an extremely detailed ruling on when "owners" of women and children captured by the extremist group can have sex with them".

Cheers.

And yet, ten of thousand of people of all walks of life flock to join this barbaric, dark ages way of life feudalistic society with slaves and masters.... to show you that the world, as advanced as it thinks it is, still, full of morons, lost, submissive creatures that maybe needs to be ruled by a sultan, emirs and caliphs....

Off with their heads

As sick and twisted as all this sounds, it will attract recruits. Why? Their target are disenfranchised men who are going nowhere with their lives. Truly powerless men with little to no future who cannot attract women. What better incentive than to offer these men a chance to be a part of something, give them power (to take lives), and a "sex slave" of their choosing. Sad but true. What I don't get is how some young women could be attracted to all this.

Sounds like they would have a field day over at Soi cowboy, Pattaya and Bangla if that's true. Edited by alex8912

But but but....

It is their culture.

We are not able to change it.

And why would we have the right to change their culture.

We are only euuuuh I mean, we are not even guests in their country.

And if we don't like it, we don't have to go and live there.

Does the above sound familiar to you Berkshire?

And please if you reply do not go off topic and change the subject.

The OP is not about terrorism in Europe.

It is about THEIR rules in THEIR country.

But but but....

It is their culture.

Damn! Where and when have I heard this before? Hmmm let me see! thumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

...closer to mainstream Islam than most people realize. Sexual slavery and license WRT the treatment of female captives is a continuous thread of muslim culture going back to its very founding (and very much to its actual founder - hence its continuing validation). Amazing that it survives to this very day.

But but but....

It is their culture.

Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand your post. Would you mind to help me out by answering a simple question?

If its THEIR country, THEIR rules, and THEIR culture why are millions of them fleeing from THEIR countries to Europe???

Btw- I have a problem to accept rape and slavery as an acceptable part of any "culture".

Edited by Lupatria

Well the 15 rules are here:

http://egyptianstreets.com/2015/12/30/isis-issues-15-rules-on-having-sex-with-female-slaves/

The last ones are kind of funny. "Treat your slaves with compassion and be kind to them, don't sell them to people that will mistreat them".

Now we have a 1000 year old culture of barbaric proportions existing in a 21 century world and we possess state of the art weapons and intelligence systems. Just how hard is it to take these monsters out? If the Governments really wanted to it would be game over for ISIS. It is like we are dealing with a different species of sub human. Just as man and dinosaur could not possibly co-exist together (sorry you creationists but its true) then modern Human and these sub species cannot exist together, and one must be eradicated. What worries me is what several posters have already highlighted in that the huge number of poor, w****r adult males that have nothing see this as an instant power fix and are flocking to join the ISIS sex and murder club. Watch the British film "four lions" and you will see the mentality level we are dealing with here. If the film were not so true it would be a classic comedy movie.

This should enrage all Government leaders more than anything ISIS has done so far, they are 'normalising' and 'legalising' the issue of sex slaves and presenting it to the world as a benefit given by God. Will somebody with the necessary resources please do something - quickly.

Humans are the worst of Darwinism that came onto this planet since the dinosaurs. Not sure dinosaurs were worse though.

Muslims are the 3rd largest community of the world and the most victims of the terrorism across the globe (Iraq, Syria, Libia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Philistine, Kosovo, china, Pakistan, India) 1st, 2nd and right now the 3rd world war is not started by the Muslims, but the victim are Muslims, Being a Muslim I've firm believe that killing of a single human is like killing of whole humanity, The militant groups like ISIS, Al-Qaida, Hizbullah, Taliban, B.Haram are all 100 % non Muslims and just using Muslim names, as for as this issue of slaves is concerned its 100 % non Islamic and anti humanity, We all condemn it strongly, and fighting against terrorism and ISIS morally financially and politically.

Muslims are the 3rd largest community of the world and the most victims of the terrorism across the globe (Iraq, Syria, Libia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Philistine, Kosovo, china, Pakistan, India) 1st, 2nd and right now the 3rd world war is not started by the Muslims, but the victim are Muslims, Being a Muslim I've firm believe that killing of a single human is like killing of whole humanity, The militant groups like ISIS, Al-Qaida, Hizbullah, Taliban, B.Haram are all 100 % non Muslims and just using Muslim names, as for as this issue of slaves is concerned its 100 % non Islamic and anti humanity, We all condemn it strongly, and fighting against terrorism and ISIS morally financially and politically.

That's your interpretation and it is contrary to the teaching of the Prophet, blessings upon him. The Koran allows the enslavement of infidels. It also directs the immediate death of the jew. It is your duty to compel the infidels to accept the word of Allah . Should they refuse, then they are to be enslaved or killed outright. Israel must be destroyed. There can be no co-exitence.

As it is written, so must it be done. There is no discussion allowed. The failure to follow the rules as written is blasphemy and a violation punishable by death. As a muslim you must follow the rules. If you do not follow the rules, then you are not a muslim. As per the Koran, anyone renouncing the muslim faith is to be stoned to death.