So what is expected of you for Year of The Tiger?

Somtamnication

My wife just old me that since I was born during a year of the tiger, I have to:

Go to a Chinese temple and pray

Buy 9 fish and release them

And buy two turtles and release them.

After I got up from the floor from laughing so much, she said that I had to do it for the family.

Now what? giggle.gif

My wife just old me that since I was born during a year of the tiger, I have to:

After I got up from the floor from laughing so much, she said that I had to do it for the family.

Now what? giggle.gif

Release your wife and pray at home.?

Now what? giggle.gif

Release your wife and pray at home.[emoji38]
I too was born on the year of the tiger & when I talked my wife through the OP then your response, she released a little pee pee she laughed so hard.

Is that on the list?

Your wife is right and she is taking about the Chinese animal for next lunar year which happen to be a monkey year. Tiger and monkey don't get along and there will be challenges to your career, love, health etc. To overcome it, you need to be strong and control the monkey metaphorically. Do that for her and she will have a peace of mind. If really something happen, she will use that reference if you don't comply. All the best mate.

Your wife is right and she is taking about the Chinese animal for next lunar year which happen to be a monkey year. Tiger and monkey don't get along and there will be challenges to your career, love, health etc. To overcome it, you need to be strong and control the monkey metaphorically. Do that for her and she will have a peace of mind. If really something happen, she will use that reference if you don't comply. All the best mate.

I see. coffee1.gif

Not much into buying animals, but I guess we can pick up a turtle and simply release it 1 second later. giggle.gif

I see. coffee1.gif

Not much into buying animals, but I guess we can pick up a turtle and simply release it 1 second later. giggle.gif

It is really a very simple effort. Buy pla suan from the market. Cost only 20 B each. Release the fishes in the klong with turtle. Peace and harmony restored.

The year of Monkey starts with Chinese new year for the Chinese but on April 13th for the Thai according to their tradition. Not on first January anyway. So you still have time to find the turtles....

Edited by AlfonsV

post-211093-14514705038515_thumb.jpg

We saved this one last night from a pair of soi dogs on the road. Waiting for Sun down to release near the waterfall.

The original idea was I believe was Mung saw some fish struggling in an evaporating pool, then walked each fish cupped in his hand to a pool or lake of some sort.

This is the lucky aspect of it. It's looked upon as stupid or unlucky to buy for someone's profit, opportunist.

Anyway that's what the wife confirms to me.

I can confirm dtao don't like carrots.

l'm the Year of the Pig.

My Chinese friends tell me that a Pig is "veeery lucky" "always have plenty money!"

Well l might not have plenty money but l'm not broke.

Visited a temple in China with my adult daughter & the girls selling jade figurines asked my daughter & l what year we were.

Shes a Tiger.

When they heard l was a Pig, they asked to touch me for "luck".

l told them to go ahead "Where would you like to touch(snigger)?"

Got a response from my daughter, a disapproving, "Dad!"

would it not be easier to get 'someone' to go jump into a lake?

All this fish releasing baloney. The above is what my reply would consist of whistling.gif

And as for the monkey - spanking sounds about right clap2.gif

Edited by WhamBam

vector-2016-year-of-monkey.jpg

Buy the Monkey a gun......end of problem..................all nuts anyway