What did she mean?

leo200

Could she mean that she fed them food and did not feed them love?

Nope she loves those dogs more than she loves me.

Does she walk with them dogs?

20 minutes ago i walked in our moobaan, we do every night. When Thai have a pup they are proud to walk it every night.....for a whole week!! Then we never see them again.

Tonight we saw a couple with 2 puppy husky's, every week/month there's another person with a puppy husky, walking for a whole week sometimes with the whole family and after that never see them again.

There must be 50 husky's living around me but we never see them outside, only 1 or 2 persons walk them regularly.

20 minutes ago i walked in our moobaan, we do every night. When Thai have a pup they are proud to walk it every night.....for a whole week!! Then we never see them again.

Tonight we saw a couple with 2 puppy husky's, every week/month there's another person with a puppy husky, walking for a whole week sometimes with the whole family and after that never see them again.

There must be 50 husky's living around me but we never see them outside, only 1 or 2 persons walk them regularly.

I walk the dogs, love it, also thinking about a husky or 2, if your neighbours can't be arsed with their dogs grab a couple and I'll have em. Loads of room and time for them up here.

I walk the dogs, love it, also thinking about a husky or 2, if your neighbours can't be arsed with their dogs grab a couple and I'll have em. Loads of room and time for them up here.

Husky's seem to do fine in the BKK heat but i still can't believe it. They are very strong dogs though and can easy pull a Thai away.

One person here had one and gave it away after a year, then she had another puppy for a while and decided to get the husky back from upcountry so they could play together. Then the 2nd dog was given away and now she only has the husky but never walks him. He is nasty though and goes swimming in the lake and is not friendly to other dogs. He doesn't listen and grunts to my wife, also he jumps against people. But he was never trained which is the problem.

At our local temple are many husky's, people dump them there.

My neighbour also wants to have one and one day in our moobaan he saw a puppy walking on the street so he brought it home in his car. His wife told him to bring it back because probably it had escaped or people just let it go walking alone, so he brought it back.

Another person has 3 husky's but they have hip-disease and walk strange. I don't understand the hype of a husky in Thailand, there are thousands of dogs but they all need the same one which belongs in the snow. The owners here keep them in aircon i guess.

If i had a husky (or 2) i would build a skelter which they can pull while i sit in it.

She meant that reflexively she answered yes (the "right" response) but then when actually thought about it, realized the truth was no and then agreed to go do it.

Must be a female thing because crystal clear to me tongue.png

Time to find a new wife ...

No we've been together for too long and I don't want to go through all that again.

She meant that reflexively she answered yes (the "right" response) but then when actually thought about it, realized the truth was no and then agreed to go do it.

Must be a female thing because crystal clear to me tongue.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Venus, meet Mars!