House Developers

stament

We've been looking around a few developments ansd I wanted to get some recommendations of good house developers members have experienced as well as the ones to avoid.

I've been told that Land & House and Supalai are quite good. Also been told that Jai Kael aren't very good and I have been renting a house for six months and can vouch that this particular house isn't the best!

All comments and opinions welcomed as usual ;-)

Happy New Year to all TV members

Well I only can tell from my experience. We purchased our home through Koolpuntville company, and I think they have an very good record. We have our home for sale on kv12 and to be honest when someone come to see our home they don't believe it is 6 years old as it still looks new. Maybe because I'm foreigner and take care of our home. Also the plus is when you purchase an resale you can see the end product directly. We want to move back to Europe and when we are there for sure I want a resale as I can move in directly and not waiting a year for construction work.

Also keep in mind that the plots start to be smaller and smaller we for example have 520m2 corner plot and if you look to new build mostly the land is around 300m2 in a row. I hope this information will help you.

In KPV 14 at least some of the houses turned out well and some did not. Seems more to have depended on which of the foremen was in charge of getting your house built. Our foreman was never around and we had to make a lot of corrections to get the house to match the plan. The architects were good with making changes and they gave us PDF files of all the plans and the modifications. They even allowed some changes after the construction had started. The next door neighbor's house turned out really well. In the end our foreman disappeared and things got better.

Grin

Urbana very good, very focused on quality building and customer satisfaction. Actual building contractor also very good, we watched the whole thing, boss always willing to listen and take quick action if needed, no short cuts, good staff. (Urbana parent company is Palm Springs Place Co., Ltd.)

Our house is in Urbana 1 (on superhighway near Don Chan area). Palm Springs Place is also a village management company, a very large % of owners voted to put the ongoing management / maintenance in the hands of Palm Springs. No regrets whatever, they are always checking things, quick action when needed, they have a small office at our village swimming pool with one switched on staff member there 9 to 5.

Edited by scorecard

Buying a house that is 3-5 years old is a much wiser use of funds. An exurban house will depreciate more than a new car, at this time. The worst defects take time to surface. The value is in prime location townhouses.

Pimuk/Pimook caused big very problems, hiring unskilled people who made a big mess, when I complained about the quality and confronting them with a photo report they were very angry and refused to finish the house. An incompetent young architect who also helped causing conflicts. This dev refuses any resposibility, it cost me 2 lawyers and 2 years to make then finish the house with a huge amount of mistakes, amazing. I also discovered that they falsely advertised with 'ISO' standards registration. Biggest mistake and financial loss around 3mil bath. No Thai developers for me anymore, can do better by myself.