Falling from condos

PETER THE EATER

I just read the news clip on a Swedish gentleman who fell from the 8th floor of a Pattaya condo. His LIG said:

Quote: Buasri told police that perhaps Lennart tried to get to the refrigerator for some water in the kitchen but unfortunately slipped out of the glass window, since the window was installed in a risky position. Unquote.

I earnestly ask all you other expats living in Condos to move any risky windows into a position where you wont fall through them!

Can't resist.....

Once years ago in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, I checked into a decent hotel and was happily showering when I opened the second door of the shower, wondering why there were two of them...and almost fainted.  Yes, I was looking out a totally unprotected, full-length sliding (translucent) glass door....with a plunge of many stories a step away.

Here in Bangkok, I used to live in a small place that had a balcony.  Tiny people, four and three years old, were visiting.  It soon became obvious that the youngest, a boy brimming with a premature case of hypertestosteroneism (yes, I made that word up), was not afraid of heights, and fitted easily between the safety rails.  (Not allowed by the building codes in my home nation!)  I went immediately into Super Nanny mode.  The poor kid was upset that I would not let him approach the railing from then on....

My casualties so far: one expensive shirt, carried away on a gust as it was drying, and a pair of nail clippers (I'm clumsy).  Everything else that has taken the great leap was thrown.....

Your stories eagerly awaited.

As for how the older man got the younger girl....gee, you don't read this forum completely, do you??

The number of Expats that fly out of condos is amazing did he jump or was he pushed. A few weeks ago a woman gave this explanation on the death of her lover he triped and hit his head on the iron i was holding.

Morgan ???