Danish claims of armed robbery in East Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a large amount of cash for such a young guy.

Hopefully he can provide an ATM slip for his cash withdrawal.

Since when is 20.000 B much money?

So over 500 Euros or 550 US isn't much money to you?

Seems like an okay weekly wage to me in 'farangland'. You wouldn't be disappointed at all with being robbed of a week's wage would you?

Oh, wait a moment, are you one of those guys that sits around all day telling people about how much land and how big your house is? (All in the wife's name of course)

Gee whiz,you haven't been back to the west for a while.That's a coupla days pay where i come from.Still it is a fair bit for a desperate person.

hahaha

So sorry. I completely forgot about 'where you come from'

Sorry, but I'm quit sure this guy earn much more than 20.000 B / month. So do I.

Would you be carrying a month salary back home in your country ?

Somehow this doesn't sound right to me. I ever heard of a robbery by Thais when there was only one of them. Usually two or more.

The 30,000 Baht doesn't sound much like an insurance claim but it still doesn't seem right to me. Something fishy here for sure.

20k is not a lot to be carrying espically when you don't have a Thai atm card. Due to arm fees I would always withdraw large lots.

Only difference between me and him is when I was living there is I was about 10 years older and would have been more likely to have the latest Samsung as I preferred a larger screen on my phone.

Sorry mate but you do not need a THAI ATM card.I was using my New Zealand card when I came here for a long time-----no problemscoffee1.gif

I would actually feel safer walking along Beach Rd late at night rather than Soi Siam CC or one or two other streets near there.

Shush, you will start a riot saying that, havnt you read the other thread that it is all roses and daisies over in them there partsblink.png

Yeah, if I had foresight I would have opened a shop selling bars for windows over there! :D

Sent from my phone while waiting in traffic to get to Sukhumvit from the dark-side.

Sorry, but I'm quit sure this guy earn much more than 20.000 B / month. So do I.

Would you be carrying a month salary back home in your country ?

He has now been charged for insurance fraud , I doubt he has a job to go back to. 20k was probably all he had left

So over 500 Euros or 550 US isn't much money to you?

Seems like an okay weekly wage to me in 'farangland'. You wouldn't be disappointed at all with being robbed of a week's wage would you?

Oh, wait a moment, are you one of those guys that sits around all day telling people about how much land and how big your house is? (All in the wife's name of course)

Gee whiz,you haven't been back to the west for a while.That's a coupla days pay where i come from.Still it is a fair bit for a desperate person.

"Coupla days pay" for doing what? Washing dishes? Serving drinks? Making pizzas?

20k is not a lot to be carrying espically when you don't have a Thai atm card. Due to arm fees I would always withdraw large lots.

Only difference between me and him is when I was living there is I was about 10 years older and would have been more likely to have the latest Samsung as I preferred a larger screen on my phone.

Sorry mate but you do not need a THAI ATM card.I was using my New Zealand card when I came here for a long time-----no problemscoffee1.gif

When you were using your NZ card were you being charged a fee by the ATM machine? I think you will find that most ATM's now charge 150 baht for any size of withdrawal if you are using a non Thai Debit/Credit card - zero if it is from a Thai bank account