machine shop

rodknock

does any one know where there is a machine shop around on-nut area?

i need to get my shift and brake pedal extended. the part that you use your foot on is removable and i need to get it lengthened. my feet have a hard time with the short shifting and braking pegs on the petals.

simple job, grind down the end, put a piece of pipe over and weld. as they are round i would then put rubber tubing over them.

thank you, hope you can help, am having a hard time shifting and using the rear brake.

it is for a benelli tnt 300.

Even if anyone knew, it would be hard to explain the location, best will be jump on your moto and drive around

the area and the small Sois and just look for yourself, and ask moto repair shops as well, they might be able to

steer you in the right direction, and if you speak the local ling it's even easier or get

a Thai person to write what you looking for on a piece of paper and show it to people...

I think they have adjustable pedals have you adjusted it all the way out? From pictures I just looked at there is about 3/4 in adjustment. They also look aluminium which adds another wrinkle to your plan.

Edited by VocalNeal